PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs will go to 1-2 next week.

VikesnChiefs
09-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Because the Vikings are terrible. I hope it's at least a well played game, but I fear that Tarvaris will be overwhelmed by the Arrowhead crowd and throw 4 more INT's like he did today against Detroit. :(

Sick Dog
09-16-2007, 10:36 PM
:iagree: I then think they will most likely lose in San Diego but then win the next two at home and in Oakland and go 4-3 heading into the bye week:D

VikesnChiefs
09-16-2007, 10:38 PM
:iagree: I then think they will most likely lose in San Diego but then win the next two at home and in Oakland and go 4-3 heading into the bye week:D

Let's not be too hasty.

Sick Dog
09-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Remember this post!:bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
09-16-2007, 11:18 PM
whatever the case is, ITS A MUST WIN GAME.

the CHIEFS cannot disappoint the ARROWHEAD FAITHFUL...:yahoo:

i mean the CHIEFS were the only team with 2 road games starting out the season. whats up with that?

hopefully there will be more than just one 3rd down conversations....

:sign0153: and thats a kansas city chiefs....FIRST DOWN!

and hopefully we will get to score more than one TD, bc i want to scream out those great infamous word..."we're gonna beat the hell out of you you you..." to "Rock and Roll P2":toast2:

all i know is, who's going to be there bright and early to tailgate with me and the crew? at LOT B?
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

timsatt1
09-16-2007, 11:21 PM
If the Chiefs start Brody as quarterback, they will not only win against the vikings, but they will blow them out by at least 17+ points.

If they Chiefs start Huard, they have a chance of losing the game.

Simple as that.

Canada
09-16-2007, 11:23 PM
whatever the case is, ITS A MUST WIN GAME.

the CHIEFS will not disappoint the ARROWHEAD FAITHFUL...:yahoo:

i mean the CHIEFS were the only team with 2 road games starting out the season. whats up with that?

hopefully there will be more than just one 3rd down conversations....

:sign0153: and thats a kansas city chiefs....FIRST DOWN!

and hopefully we will get to score more than one TD, bc i want to scream out those great infamous word..."we're gonna beat the hell out of you you you..." to "Rock and Roll P2"

all i know is, who's going to be there bright and early to tailgate with me and the crew? at LOT B?
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

FYP!!!

We are the only team in the league to start 3 of 4 on the road and end 3 of 4 on the road. :drunkhb:

timsatt1
09-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Yes, that is good that our two losses were at least road losses. But I do not make excuses. I have hope, but it is not in Herm Edwards, it is in the arm of Brody.

Get use to me hyping brody. It is mandatory that I do, as our season depends on him. (not entirely, but he is the biggest factor)

tuesday, espn announcement: Herm Edwards, "We are naming Brody Croyle as the Chiefs starting quarterback for Sunday's game against the ****ty Vikings. That being said, I am a ****ty coach and making a ton of money to make a team go out and perform like ****. But Brody Croyle is going to make me look like a good coach, even though I am not a good coach. I have to fart."

Chiefster
09-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Because the Vikings are terrible. I hope it's at least a well played game, but I fear that Tarvaris will be overwhelmed by the Arrowhead crowd and throw 4 more INT's like he did today against Detroit. :(

One can only hope that the Chiefs will not let down the Home Faithful. The twelfth man will be suited up and ready for action.

Three7s
09-17-2007, 01:53 AM
I do think we'll win against the Vikings. Their offense looked awful against Detroit, and I wasn't impressed by it against, probably the worst team in the NFL arguably in the Falcons. In fact, I think we could beat them on the road, but oh well! Chargers, well they played worst than the Chiefs, IMO, against the Bears, but got some lucky breaks and the win. They played about the same against the Pats and got their butts kicked. We'll lose to them though since we suck on the road.
I was gonna just sum up what I was thinking with next week's game, but why not sum up the next few weeks?:D The Bengals will be a big challenge, even here, but if their defense plays like it did against the Browns, we may have a chance. Jaguars look awful, we should win. Oakland....yeah. Though, I guess we can't write them off, they did give the Donkeys a run for their money.
A reason for optimism, we're getting through the tough part of our schedule early, just like last year. Maybe we'll start turning it up soon. Oh and there's one other team that has two road games on the road in a row to start the season, that would be the Saints. Dunno about 3 out of first 4 though.

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 02:23 AM
Norv Turner is trying to prove Art Shell isn't the worst head coach ever in the NFL...LMAO

Three7s
09-17-2007, 02:28 AM
You know, Norv Turner has all the talent in the world with the Bolts, but even so, he's the worst coach I've ever seen. It doesn't matter what talent you have on the field, if the coach stinks, we can tell you that! Just saying, when this season started, if any team was gonna be a dissappointment, it would be the Bolts. I may be right!:yahoo:

sling58
09-17-2007, 06:57 AM
You know, Norv Turner has all the talent in the world with the Bolts, but even so, he's the worst coach I've ever seen. It doesn't matter what talent you have on the field, if the coach stinks, we can tell you that! Just saying, when this season started, if any team was gonna be a dissappointment, it would be the Bolts. I may be right!:yahoo:

Cough, Cough, Herm, Cough!!!!

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Cough, Cough, Herm, Cough!!!!

The coughs are the turnovers and Herm the coaching problem...seems like the ratio should be more

Cough, Herm, Herm, Herm, Cough

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 09:42 AM
The coughs are the turnovers and Herm the coaching problem...seems like the ratio should be more

Cough, Herm, Herm, Herm, Cough

Cough, Solari, Cough!

sling58
09-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Back to the thread....I hope the Chiefs pull out a win next week at home. Things on our side: We are harder to play at Arrowhead, We have the Red and Gold faithful screamin for us, We get Jared back, and the offense line has been improving. If the Defense hold Adrian Peterson in check then the Vikes really have a rough day in store for them. I will be rooting GO CHIEFS all week and through out the game.

wolfpack
09-17-2007, 10:43 AM
man i hope the do win,i really do but if they dont arrowhead will go nuts. maybe 80,000 fans looking for the queen`s head.

sling58
09-17-2007, 10:46 AM
man i hope the do win,i really do but if they dont arrowhead will go nuts. maybe 80,000 fans looking for the queen`s head.

I know one of those 80,000 fans will be hunting. Canada is coming to Arrowhead, BE WARNED!!!!

(get'em Canada!)

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I know one of those 80,000 fans will be hunting. Canada is coming to Arrowhead, BE WARNED!!!!

(get'em Canada!)

Let the Canadian invasion begin.

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Back to the thread....I hope the Chiefs pull out a win next week at home. Things on our side: We are harder to play at Arrowhead, We have the Red and Gold faithful screamin for us, We get Jared back, and the offense line has been improving. If the Defense hold Adrian Peterson in check then the Vikes really have a rough day in store for them. I will be rooting GO CHIEFS all week and through out the game.

The twelfth man will be out in full force.

chief31
09-17-2007, 01:10 PM
If the Chiefs start Brody as quarterback, they will not only win against the vikings, but they will blow them out by at least 17+ points.

Simple as that.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiight.

That's what we need. We need to start a turnover machine, against a team that has only been able to score through turnovers.

Aside forn the turnovers that Huard has thrown, which can be blamed on recievers, you add in Croyles ability to throw directly to defenders, then we will be able to "blow-out" another team.

The Vikings are already starting their Brodie Croyle, I say let's take advantage of that, by collecting his turnovers and not giving them back in return.

Hopefully, Huard is O.k., injury-wise.

luv
09-17-2007, 01:15 PM

That's what we need. We need to start a turnover machine, against a team that has only been able to score through turnovers.

Aside forn the turnovers that Huard has thrown, which can be blamed on recievers, you add in Croyles ability to throw directly to defenders, then we will be able to "blow-out" another team.

The Vikings are already starting their Brodie Croyle, I say let's take advantage of that, by collecting his turnovers and not giving them back in return.

A turnover is a turnover. I can't wait to get Croyle in there, but I agree that Huard should stay in. He's the number two QB in the league, right? Maybe he just hasn't found his groove.

Enough of my much hated sarcasm. I don't think Huard give us much of an edge, but I still say give him a few more games.

jutang403
09-17-2007, 01:21 PM
I have found some interesting analysis on the cheifs from several writers on the subject at http://www.sportsultra.com/nfl/team/kansas_city_chiefs/35/news.jsp?a=f&k=30&track=nav

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 01:22 PM

Less filling!

A turnover is a turnover. I can't wait to get Croyle in there, but I agree that Huard should stay in. He's the number two QB in the league, right? Maybe he just hasn't found his groove.

Enough of my much hated sarcasm. I don't think Huard give us much of an edge, but I still say give him a few more games.

Taste great!

:D

m0ef0e
09-17-2007, 01:33 PM
We gave ourselves opportunities to win against Chicago-- who is a way better team than the Vikings. Unfortunately, our offense hasn't come together enough yet to capitialize on the opportunities we did have against such a strong defense. The offense will keep coming together. I agree, the Chiefs win next week.

sling58
09-17-2007, 02:18 PM
We gave ourselves opportunities to win against Chicago-- who is a way better team than the Vikings. Unfortunately, our offense hasn't come together enough yet to capitialize on the opportunities we did have against such a strong defense. The offense will keep coming together. I agree, the Chiefs win next week.

Agreed. I started to see some gellin' (like the word) on the offensive side. We will get even better against the Vikes this week. If we can keep the ball and capitialize like you say we should hae a real great showing of the Chiefs we all know we can be. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

chief31
09-17-2007, 02:19 PM

I was trying to suggest that Huards ints will happen to Croyle, PLUS the kind of mistakes that Croyle ia going to make, from innexperience. I'm not ready to give up on Huard yet. Though, as I have stated before, I expect him to perform like a backup and eventually lose the starting job. I simply want him to have a chance, like we failed to give Gannon.

jpkpohl
09-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Vikings will be without Tavaris Jackson possibly. I believe he was injured in the game yesterday. I think they will be without defensive back Darren Sharper as well. This will make things a little easier for sure.

Three7s
09-17-2007, 05:06 PM
Even so, it still looks like they have one of the best D-lines in football, which isn't good for us. We should still win though, just hold on to the ball.

OTR Chiefs fan
09-17-2007, 05:36 PM

I agree! The offense needs to get that "killer instinct" :comeandgetsome: and take advantage of the opportunities the defense provides us. The offense also needs to sustain some drives and not have so many three and outs, to give our defense a rest. The offense did play better this game and I was most impressed with Bowe and his play. Hopefully, he will continue to develop quickly and give us another receiving threat to go with Tony!

hermhater
09-17-2007, 05:49 PM
I agree! The offense needs to get that "killer instinct" :comeandgetsome: and take advantage of the opportunities the defense provides us. The offense also needs to sustain some drives and not have so many three and outs, to give our defense a rest. The offense did play better this game and I was most impressed with Bowe and his play. Hopefully, he will continue to develop quickly and give us another receiving threat to go with Tony!

Bowe is gonna dominate every dback in the league!

If only Sammy could learn to "GO TO THE BALL" and have a little vertical to go with his speed, then I say we should keep him. At least he didn't drop multiple passes this week.

hermhater
09-17-2007, 05:53 PM
I guess I'm gonna be here stinking up the threads until I figure out this posting and quote thing.

Sorry in advance.

chief31
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM
I guess I'm gonna be here stinking up the threads until I figure out this posting and quote thing.

Sorry in advance.

What happened to you on the quote, was that you accidentally bolded part of the quote tag at the end. It happens alot. Eventhough you start your highlight, for bolding, in the right spot, it tends to expand over that part. What I do, is I try to avoid highlighting the punctuation at the end of the post, then it doesn't expand.

hermhater
09-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Wow I must have some boring opinions.

The only thing I get a response to is when I'm stinking up the thread!

Hehehe.

chief31
09-17-2007, 06:58 PM

Hehehe.

Sometimes this place gets rollin' better than other times.

luv
09-17-2007, 07:25 PM

Sorry in advance.
We've all had a first time on a BB. Don't worry, you'll get it.

Canada
09-17-2007, 07:51 PM

Hehehe.

Post of the month?? :lol: :bananen_smilies046: don't worry, I didn't have a clue when i got here (some may say that has not changed) but everyone is pretty understanding :sign0104:

hermhater
09-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Leave it to the Canadian to bring the humor, eh?

It's good to see we have fans all over the world.

From kids in the hall:

"I'm Canadian... It's like an American without the gun."

Canada
09-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Leave it to the Canadian to bring the humor, eh?

It's good to see we have fans all over the world.

From kids in the hall:

"I'm Canadian... It's like an American without the gun."

I don't need a gun, I have lots of beer so everyone wants to be my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I don't need a gun, I have lots of beer so everyone wants to be my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:
That would depend on what kind of beer it is. :p

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 08:03 PM
FYI, you gotta like turmoil on your upcoming opponent.

Sep 17 Jackson (groin) is "beat up pretty good" and his status for Sunday's game against Kansas City is uncertain, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports. Head coach Brad Childress did say Jackson will be his starter if healthy despite last week's four-interception performance.
Recommendation: If Jackson can't play this week, there will be a bit of a quarterback controversy because Kelly Holcomb will likely moved ahead of Brooks Bollinger and get the start.

chief31
09-17-2007, 08:06 PM
Well, I, for one, am hoping Jackson gets the start. He should be able to help us out alot.

Canada
09-17-2007, 10:32 PM
That would depend on what kind of beer it is. :p

Canadian beer!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Hey Canadian, I wasn't dissing you.

I think the Kids in the Hall is hilarious, and was just quoting one of the few Canadian references I could remember.

I'm for a bit of gun control in this country, at least for the mentally ill.

Canada
09-17-2007, 10:35 PM

I think the Kids in the Hall is hilarious, and was just quoting one of the few Canadian references I could remember.

No worries man, if the rest of the clowns in the Crowd don't piss me off you and I will get along fine!! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Canadian beer!! :bananen_smilies046:
I'll bring you a Boulevard Wheat in return.

Canada
09-17-2007, 11:14 PM
I'll bring you a Boulevard Wheat in return.

Sounds good, i had one or two of those last time I was in KC. :toast2:

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 11:32 PM

http://sp1.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2400019101 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Danti%2Bgun%2Bcontrol%26rs%3D2 %26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vf%3D&w=110&h=110&imgurl=www.radrowdies.com%2Fvt%2Fasp%2Fprintcat-10%2FAffil-93%2Ftv%2Fgfx%2Fprints%2Fsmall%2FGunControl-blk.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.radrowdies.com%2Fvt%2Fasp%2F printcat-10%2FAffil-93%2Ftv%2Fmain.htm&size=2.9kB&name=GunControl-blk.jpg&p=anti+gun+control&type=jpeg&no=6&tt=342&oid=4d9880609a587478&ei=UTF-8):yahoo:

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 11:38 PM
I'm hoping for a sound thrashing, but wont complain if the Chiefs win by three.

chief31
09-18-2007, 07:07 PM
No worries man, if the rest of the clowns in the Crowd don't piss me off you and I will get along fine!! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:
You just don't worry about what we are doing. :character0079: Got it Buster?

Canada
09-19-2007, 12:16 PM
You just don't worry about what we are doing. :character0079: Got it Buster?

Yes SIR!! I will be sitting quietly in the corner doing what I do best :toast2:

VikesnChiefs
09-19-2007, 05:13 PM

Simple as that.

Are you serious?

chief31
09-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Are you serious?

I don't know what that guy is thinking. Lol. I do, however, expect to see the Chiefs win.

VikeFan4L
09-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh I thought Chief fans were cool, but aight i see how yall roll. **** yall, we gon kill yall ***. The only think teams can do on us is pass and yall aint got **** lmao we dont have to pass we can run all over yall with AP + chester. Our defense is the best in the league good luck LJ. We gon kill the chiefs

m0ef0e
09-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Oh I thought Chief fans were cool, but aight i see how yall roll. **** yall, we gon kill yall ***. The only think teams can do on us is pass and yall aint got **** lmao we dont have to pass we can run all over yall with AP + chester. Our defense is the best in the league good luck LJ. We gon kill the chiefs

STFU :sign0104: Get the f*ck outta here if you're just gonna come talk sh*t. Your Viqueens are going to have their eye-liner replaced with real black-eyes after Sunday. GTFO and have a sh*tty life, "yalls" LMAO. You illiterate f*ck.

Canada
09-20-2007, 03:34 PM

Whoa there big fella....there are all kinds of spelling mistakes in there and they DO NOT make you sound tough or badass or whatever it is that you are going for. Should we all start going for the Viqueens this weekend cause some illiterate dumb**** showed up and started spewing crap all over the boards. Is Molestor Taylor even playing this weekend?? ...and your defense is the best in the league?? Are you kidding me?? Just because you guys had the purple penis eaters a few decades ago donsen't mean you have a defense today dumbass. :bananen_smilies046: And Chiefs fans are pretty cool until you start talking **** like your last post.

hermhater
09-20-2007, 03:39 PM

Wow that is impressive for your first post.

Sounds like we have a poet in our midst.

There once was a man from St. Paul,
Whose post was filled with gall,
He talked some sh!t,
Got grilled on a spit,
And now he has only one ball.

Sissy.

royalswin100games
09-20-2007, 03:39 PM

You guys are overrated on defense and have a joke for a QB. What, now they're thinking about starting Bollinger? Good luck with that. We'll see what your running game does when your one dimensional. I can't believe i'm waisting time on your dumb @ss.

m0ef0e
09-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Just to clarify:

The Viqueens are 25th in the league in passing defense, 6th in rushing defense, and 20th overall. According to NFL.com the Patriots boast the best defense in the league so far this season. The Chiefs are currently 7th overall.

VikeFan4L
09-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Oh you were cool untill I said something huh? I can to say some positive stuff about yall for this game but all I read was negative stuff about us. like the ****ty vikings etc, you can read look at the other posts. and royal our defense is overrated and qb is a joke right? look at yall ****ty *** team. **** is huard or croyl. Our QB is young and can improve anytime, your washed up *** team. and think I give a **** if I got errors in my typin? ***** I can type how I want. this site aint shyt. That poem was as wack as the chiefs Yeah I know moe our passing defense is the weakspot on our team, so your team better be practicing all day on your passing game. Do like kitna did he ran through our defense with all his weapons, and we still almost won that game.

hermhater
09-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh you were cool untill I said something huh? I can to say some positive stuff about yall for this game but all I read was negative stuff about us. like the ****ty vikings etc, you can read look at the other posts. and royal our defense is overrated and qb is a joke right? look at yall ****ty *** team. **** is huard or croyl. Our QB is young and can improve anytime, your washed up *** team. and think I give a **** if I got errors in my typin? ***** I can type how I want. this site aint shyt. That poem was as wack as the chiefs Yeah I know moe our passing defense is the weakspot on our team, so your team better be practicing all day on your passing game. Do like kitna did he ran through our defense with all his weapons, and we still almost won that game.

I appreciate the fervor you have for your team. That is to be commended.

Tony Richardson will always be a Chief (although he is treading on thin ice with his comment about A. Peterson) and I have respect for the Vikings.

If you have constructive comments, or even something besides outright hate, you will be welcomed here and we would love to hear some opinions from our opponents camp.

Just be a bit more articulate in your arguments.

What do you think the final score will be?

m0ef0e
09-20-2007, 05:58 PM

The Chiefs boast one of the league’s most unique roster compositions. Only New Orleans and Washington (17) have more 30-year old players than KC (16), while only Indianapolis (16) boasts more rookie and first-year players than KC (14).

This year Kansas City was one of seven teams to bring all of its 2007 draft picks into the season opener. There are now 27 guys on the roster that have four years or less of experience. Green Bay did the same thing, purging its roster of many of the elder set and a year or so later it’s paying off. The Pack is 2-0 [6-0 now if you count last year’s late season run.] Indy is younger as a starting lineup and a roster than it was a year ago.

Washed up?? Riiiight. Let it be known that if you didn't immediately start off running your mouth and cussing us out, we would have welcomed you to the site.

People who back up their opinions with fact and intelligence are respected here. If you come out of the gates sh!tting everywhere like some kind of animal, you will be treated like one.

KC and Min are ranked 24th and 25th in the pass respectively. So, your argument about your QB being any better than Damon is totally invalid.

Canada
09-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Oh you were cool untill I said something huh? I can to say some positive stuff about yall for this game but all I read was negative stuff about us. like the ****ty vikings etc, you can read look at the other posts. and royal our defense is overrated and qb is a joke right? look at yall ****ty *** team. **** is huard or croyl. Our QB is young and can improve anytime, your washed up *** team. and think I give a ****if I got errors in my typin? ***** I can type how I want. this site aint shyt. That poem was as wack as the chiefs Yeah I know moe our passing defense is the weakspot on our team, so your team better be practicing all day on your passing game. Do like kitna did he ran through our defense with all his weapons, and we still almost won that game.

:lol: U sound like an episode of Jerry Springer!! Throw a shoe!! :lol:

hermhater
09-20-2007, 06:44 PM

HAHAHAHAAHA!

Instant classic Canadian!

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 07:12 PM

Does anyone else find this statement hilarious?

Oh Vikefan4L, perhaps you didn't see this 'cause it appears in a forum at the bottom of our "Forums" page under Board Rules and FAQ in a thread entitled "Read Before Posting, but the "F" bomb and "GD" is disallowed; other then that you're free to express whatever opinion you wish respectfully.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

Canada
09-20-2007, 07:26 PM
I will apologize now....hopefully before I get in trouble

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
I will apologize now....hopefully before I get in trouble

...For what?

Canada
09-20-2007, 07:37 PM
...For what?

You will see in another thread :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 08:54 PM
You will see in another thread :bananen_smilies046:

All is well. :D

VikesnChiefs
09-20-2007, 09:34 PM
I appreciate the fervor you have for your team. That is to be commended.

Tony Richardson will always be a Chief (although he is treading on thin ice with his comment about A. Peterson) and I have respect for the Vikings.

If you have constructive comments, or even something besides outright hate, you will be welcomed here and we would love to hear some opinions from our opponents camp.

Just be a bit more articulate in your arguments.

What do you think the final score will be?

I think the Chiefs will win by 10 based on the Vikes' qb situation. That is, unless Holcomb plays and can muster up some of that magic from his 4 TD playoff game performance against the Steelers a few years ago. I don't think it'll matter though because the Vikes' receivers are just not good either.

DrunkHillbilly
09-20-2007, 11:25 PM

Hooked on Phonics can be purchased on line for next to nothing now days!!! Wanna pitch in with me and get it for Viking fan?

hermhater
09-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Hooked on Phonics can be purchased on line for next to nothing now days!!! Wanna pitch in with me and get it for Viking fan?

You can only help those that want it.

DrunkHillbilly
09-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Does anyone else find this statement hilarious?

Oh Vikefan4L, perhaps you didn't see this 'cause it appears in a forum at the bottom of our "Forums" page under Board Rules and FAQ in a thread entitled "Read Before Posting, but the "F" bomb and "GD" is disallowed; other then that you're free to express whatever opinion you wish respectfully.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

Are you kidding? This dude can't read!!!

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Vikefan4L...as the site diplomat I'd like to help settle the dispute, but as most of my co-workers live and work in MiniaPenis, MN and are Viqueens fans I love to hate your ice-fishing ways. Your state bird is the mosquito, and this weekend LJ is your football teams DADDY. Your a suck-a$$ poet, a dumb-a$$ analyst, and a fat-A$$ Viqueens fan.

I'm not telling you to leave, but fertilize that brain stem, find a little sunlight and see if the rest of the gray matter will grow.

PeaceOUT.

sling58
09-21-2007, 07:47 AM

AP? I saw him in college. I only live 20 minutes from OU. AP will not run over to many people in the NFL. I am glad this is your first and lat post.

VikesnChiefs
09-21-2007, 11:13 AM

You realize the Chiefs play in MISSOURI right? MO has its share of illiterates and meth addicts too. :)

swmochiefsfan
09-21-2007, 11:15 AM
You realize the Chiefs play in MISSOURI right? MO has its share of illiterates and meth addicts too. :)

As a life long resident of the show me state I can validate this comment to be true. Even though it pains me.

sling58
09-21-2007, 11:18 AM

You should try Oklahoma!

VikesnChiefs
09-21-2007, 11:23 AM
You should try Oklahoma!

Been through there. That was enough for me. :)

I'm glad the purple will be taking over Arrowhead on Sunday. I wonder if the Chiefs will go with the red pants or not?

sling58
09-21-2007, 11:26 AM

I'm glad the purple will be taking over Arrowhead on Sunday. I wonder if the Chiefs will go with the red pants or not?

That's like saying, Chiefs fans don't know how to tailgate! A complete lie!

VikesnChiefs
09-21-2007, 11:28 AM

I just meant the players, not fans. I have no doubt all the Chiefs fans bring it every single game.

rbedgood
09-21-2007, 11:35 AM

Putting http://re3.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3736405233 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dblue%2Beye%2Bglasses%26ei%3DU TF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26b%3D241&w=150&h=150&imgurl=constructiongear.net%2Fconstructiongear.net %2Fitems%2FB00009LI4H.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fconstructiongear.net%2FSafety-Equipment%2FEye-Protection_2.htm&size=7.6kB&name=B00009LI4H.jpg&p=blue+eye+glasses&type=jpeg&no=248&tt=839&oid=51147a788de62e24&ei=UTF-8) on doesn't mean the purple took over Arrowhead...it just takes over your Cranial Vacuum.

swmochiefsfan
09-21-2007, 01:04 PM
You should try Oklahoma!

It could be me but I kinda liked oklahoma...that reminds me.

Why is it always windy in Oklahoma?

Cause Texas sucks and Kansas blows.

No ofense to any party who might live in either state.

VikesnChiefs
09-21-2007, 01:56 PM

We have the same joke in Minnesota but replace TX and KS with Wisconsin and Iowa. :)

sling58
09-21-2007, 03:55 PM

There is nothing to do in OK. Atleast I get Chiefs football.

Chiefster
09-21-2007, 03:58 PM
There is nothing to do in OK. Atleast I get Chiefs football.

Heh! Ever been to Kansas? :p

sling58
09-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Heh! Ever been to Kansas? :p

Yeah and I thought Oklahoma sucked!

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 03:07 AM
Yeah and I thought Oklahoma sucked!

Kansas suckage knows no end; trust me on this.

rbedgood
09-23-2007, 06:37 AM
Kansas suckage knows no end; trust me on this.

We will, however we have no desire to know the details of your research. :D