PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th!!! Are you ready for some Chiefs football!!

Connie Jo
08-13-2010, 03:08 AM
I would've preferred not being reminded by Facebook friends this is Friday the 13th, lol.

Chiefs first pre-season game is tonight. If there is any real Friday the 13th bad luck it will be on the Falcons, haha. The falcon bird is sorta spooky like Friday the 13th, so the eery bad luck will naturally be attracted to the spooky looking birds, ha! Sorta like lightning is drawn naturally to the obvious tallest point, haha.

I was provided with an opportunity yesterday to spend the weekend in Detroit, attend Kid Rock & TBT's show there Sunday...would've been leaving today, but declined the opportunity. I didn't know it was Friday the 13th, but thinking I'm glad I declined the offer. Detriots prefix is 313...that's too many 13's at one time going on, lol.

What's eery recently is old friends I've not seen or heard from in years sending me friends requests on Facebook! It's great to hear from them, get reconnected...but I have had a telephone all these years that Facebook didn't exist. LOL

stricken721
08-13-2010, 03:13 AM
Seven months will no Chiefs football is tough! Even though tomorrow is only pre-season I am so glad to finally see some football. It's always nice to see the team wearing the Chiefs gear, Especially some of them for the first time.. Berry, McCluster, Arenas just to name a few. I hope for a Chiefs victory and to see some signs of good things on the way for this team! :chiefs:

stricken721
08-13-2010, 03:25 AM
13 will also be the number of points we win by tomorrow!

AussieChiefsFan
08-13-2010, 06:24 AM
13 will also be the number of points we win by tomorrow!
....And then we had a prediction! :D

Canada
08-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Its on at 1:30am here (but it will be Sat the 14th by then):D

I've been on nites for three in a row so I am gonna sleep all day, wake up around 3pm (got a cold case of beer in the fridge) and Im gonna watch football until 4am!! :bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
08-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Oh what a great day it is! Yes, it is only preseason...but it's CHIEFS Football! It's gonna be a GREAT day!

matthewschiefs
08-13-2010, 11:16 AM
CAN NOT WAIT. It's about time for the CHIEFS to play again.

honda522
08-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Well you would had good luck getting to Detriot today. Atleast the flights looked pretty empty this morning.