PDA

View Full Version : KC Chiefs Edition Harley Davidson Fatboy

robbhickey
04-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Edition '02 Fatboy FLSTF. 8k miles. This is a one-of-a-kind bike that was created to Honor the late Derrick Thomas with his induction into the KC Chiefs HOF. It was the lead in the parade from Downtown to Arrowhead Stadium. Now as a NFL HOF member, this bike is a must have for ANY Chiefs Fan! Fork Chrome, Solid Chrome Wheels, Chrome Master Cylinder, Chrome Front and Rear Calipers, Vince and Hines Shorties, and frankly, you can't put more chrome on this Bad *** Ride! This bike is an eye turner on the streets of KC, out at Arrowhead, or when getting lost on the backroads. This bike is ready for a Spring ride and for our new Chiefs draft class to put up some wins. Are You Ready? Call Robb @ 972-800-6031 $14,000 Lots of Pics Available

:chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

tornadospotter
04-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Kansas City Chiefs Edition '02 Fatboy FLSTF. 8k miles. This is a one-of-a-kind bike that was created to Honor the late Derrick Thomas with his induction into the KC Chiefs HOF. It was the lead in the parade from Downtown to Arrowhead Stadium. Now as a NFL HOF member, this bike is a must have for ANY Chiefs Fan! Fork Chrome, Solid Chrome Wheels, Chrome Master Cylinder, Chrome Front and Rear Calipers, Vince and Hines Shorties, and frankly, you can't put more chrome on this Bad *** Ride! This bike is an eye turner on the streets of KC, out at Arrowhead, or when getting lost on the backroads. This bike is ready for a Spring ride and for our new Chiefs draft class to put up some wins. Are You Ready? Call Robb @ 972-800-6031 $14,000 Lots of Pics Available

:chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:
I might be interested, if I had more and bigger pictures to view. Please post the pics here.

robbhickey
04-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Shoot me ur e-mail and I will send some pics or check out my listing on Craigslist. I'm the orginal owner and bought it because I love my CHIEFS, but I'm moving overseas. It happens...ha ha

robbhickey
04-27-2010, 11:18 PM
My email is bighickey@yahoo.com for pics or check out my listing on Craigslist. http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/1713108297.html (motorcycles/scooters) (http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/1713108297.html)

robbhickey
04-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Here are some pics. I have more upon request. "58" on right rear fender, as well as, Chiefs logo on rear with crossing spears

tornadospotter
04-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Cool Bike! I will now apologize, for thinking you as a potential spammer, I feel that you are legit, I would love to own that bike, but I can not afford it.

:welcome:To the Chiefs Crowd. I hope you find a true Chief's Fan that can buy that Bike. Some one who will cherish it!

Bike
04-28-2010, 12:57 AM
Cool Bike! I will now apologize, for thinking you as a potential spammer, I feel that you are legit, I would love to own that bike, but I can not afford it.

:welcome:To the Chiefs Crowd. I hope you find a true Chief's Fan that can buy that Bike. Some one who will cherish it!
You and me both.

endzonewillie
04-28-2010, 01:01 AM
I can't stop salivating while looking at that bike. I am not a Harley Davidson fan at all but, that is the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen in a photo or in person.

Bike
04-28-2010, 01:05 AM
I can't stop salivating while looking at that bike. I am not a Harley Davidson fan at all but, that is the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen in a photo or in person.
So I take it you are now a HD fan now? Built by Americans - in America (KC!).
Thats why I'm a fan...

Chief Tyler
04-28-2010, 01:11 AM
I would be all over that bike if I wasn't a poor college kid.

*insert sad face*

endzonewillie
04-28-2010, 01:18 AM
So I take it you are now a HD fan now? Built by Americans - in America (KC!).
Thats why I'm a fan...
Loving one cycle doesn't make me a fan of the company but I don't like HD because of the maintenance issues.When I was younger I owned a Sportster back in the 80s and it basically shook itself to pieces. Maybe they have worked out some of that in the last 20 years or so but I will say that I am a fan of that paticular Harley. That Harley is exquisite.
I can no longer ride because my vision is getting to bad.

AussieChiefsFan
04-28-2010, 06:06 AM
Here are some pics. I have more upon request. "58" on right rear fender, as well as, Chiefs logo on rear with crossing spears
THAT is an awesome bike!!!:chiefs:

jtandcrew
04-28-2010, 10:15 AM
I likey! Wish I had some money though! I really likey! :lol:

tornadospotter
04-28-2010, 11:52 PM
I think Coach should buy this Bike, and make it the official Chiefs Crowd Bike!

endzonewillie
04-29-2010, 02:15 AM
I think Coach should buy this Bike, and make it the official Chiefs Crowd Bike!
I wonder if they would accept Chiefs Crowd cash?

stricken721
04-29-2010, 08:13 PM
That is awesome. Sadly I'm only $13,500 short.

robbhickey
08-19-2010, 11:23 PM
This is a one-of-a-kind bike that was created to Honor the late
Derrick Thomas with his induction into the KC Chiefs HOF.
It was the lead in the parade from Downtown to Arrowhead Stadium.
Now, as a NFL HOF member, this bike is a must have for
ANY Chiefs Fan!
ARE YOU READY?????
Reduced to $10,500!
8500 miles
Call Robb @ 972-800-6031 or email: bighickey@yahoo.com

Chiefster
08-20-2010, 10:41 AM
I have combined the two threads so there be no further confusion or mistaken for spam and have moved the thread into it's proper forum.

Great looking bike, and best of luck!

Connie Jo
08-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Beautiful bike! Heck, if I could afford it, I'd buy it just to look at...showcase it, hahaha.

slc chief
08-22-2010, 01:01 AM
sweeeeeet ride