PDA

View Full Version : Jason Whitlock: The Explanation

Ryfo18
08-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Airing right now on 610 Sports. Anyone tuned in?

Miller
08-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Nick Wright annoys me to no end. I would rather read what he said later

Seek
08-20-2010, 06:08 PM
need to move this thread to the I don't give a POO forum.

KCINNYC
08-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Woah he was just in the middle of his sentence accusing some guy at the Kansas City Star of kissing on some other guy's neck at some bar all liquored up and both t.v. and radio went to commercial mid sentence. They just shut him down. He was going on and on about nothing for an hour. It was painful. And then he makes some gay comment and they pull the plug on him. Good.
I hope he doesn't come back on and was shut up for good. Nope he's back on apologizing now. What a waste of time.

Pro_Angler
08-20-2010, 07:49 PM
link??

Chiefster
08-21-2010, 12:39 AM
need to move this thread to the I don't give a POO forum.

:lol::lol::lol:

I sometimes wish we had one of those.

Connie Jo
08-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Woah he was just in the middle of his sentence accusing some guy at the Kansas City Star of kissing on some other guy's neck at some bar all liquored up and both t.v. and radio went to commercial mid sentence. They just shut him down. He was going on and on about nothing for an hour. It was painful. And then he makes some gay comment and they pull the plug on him. Good.
I hope he doesn't come back on and was shut up for good. Nope he's back on apologizing now. What a waste of time.

Reading between the lines, so to speak. His bad mouthing once upon a time Star fellow employee's, or the Star in any way...tells me that indeed, the rumors are likely true, that he was asked to submit his resignation. In other words, fired. Had he left on his terms, of his own choosing...one would assume he wouldn't be bitterly bashing the Star publicly in any aspect.

tornadospotter
08-21-2010, 02:58 PM
I say, ABOUT TIME TO SEND THAT PERSON DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!! Best wishes fatlock, may you never write about the Chiefs again.

load of crap he is anyway.

slc chief
08-22-2010, 01:01 AM
man he was annoying i am glad he is gone

Chiefster
08-23-2010, 01:45 AM
He has gone the way of King Carl.