PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Connie Jo!

stricken721
08-20-2010, 06:35 PM
I didn't see a thread created for this so I decided to go ahead and make one. A great Chiefs Crowd member, a wonderful lady, friend, and Chiefs fan is celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Connie Jo! I, like many others enjoy talking to you here and on Facebook. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person this next month at the Monday Night Football Game!

Here's to hoping that all your birthday wishes come true, thank you for being a great Chiefs fan and a great friend! :bananen_smilies046: :chiefs:

YouTube- The Beatles - Happy Birthday

Ryfo18
08-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Happy 22nd CJ!

AkChief49
08-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Hbd, Cj!!

matthewschiefs
08-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
08-20-2010, 11:15 PM
HBD Kiddo! :D

kcnation
08-20-2010, 11:30 PM
happy birthday connie jo

AussieChiefsFan
08-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Happy Birthday Connie Jo!!!!!!!!!!

tornadospotter
08-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Happy Birthday!
YouTube- Kid Rock Hank Willaims JR Thats My Life

Connie Jo
08-21-2010, 11:49 AM
I didn't see a thread created for this so I decided to go ahead and make one. A great Chiefs Crowd member, a wonderful lady, friend, and Chiefs fan is celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Connie Jo! I, like many others enjoy talking to you here and on Facebook. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person this next month at the Monday Night Football Game!

Here's to hoping that all your birthday wishes come true, thank you for being a great Chiefs fan and a great friend! :bananen_smilies046: :chiefs:

YouTube- The Beatles - Happy Birthday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztoSUhbNntQ)

Oh, Thank you so much sweetie!! I'm looking forward to meeting you too! We're all gonna have a great time tailgating and watching our beloved Chiefs kick SD's butt's! hahaha I'm looking forward to tailgating with you & Chiefs Crowd friends at the 49ers game too! This is gonna be a good season in many ways, including creating fun memories with good Chiefs friends!

Love the Beatles video! Thanks! haha

Connie Jo
08-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Happy 22nd CJ!

LOL Now that would be a birthday wish come true...to be in my 20's again, haha. As long as I could keep my 54 years of lifetime memories & life wisdom experiences that is, haha. Thank you so much! Looking forward to tailgating with you this season!

Hbd, Cj!!

Thank you!! :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you too! :)

HBD Kiddo! :D

Thank you very much! :)

Connie Jo
08-21-2010, 11:56 AM
happy birthday connie jo

Thank you very much! :)

Happy Birthday Connie Jo!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Aussie...my fellow Leo and diehard Chiefs fan, and wonderful friend!

Connie Jo
08-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday!
YouTube- Kid Rock Hank Willaims JR Thats My Life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5McYO4Utgzc)

Thank you so very much!! I don't remember seeing this one before! Hey, did you know Hank Jr is a Chiefs fan too? He has great instincts with choosing his closest friends and favorite NFL team, hahaha. :D

Canada
08-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday CJ!!!:bananen_smilies046: We will all line up at the opener for your birthday spankings!!:whipping1:

Drunker Hillbilly
08-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Happy birthday Connie. You bring some much needed estrogen to this site! All us tough guys that know everything need to be slapped around once in a while!! Have a great weekend!

Connie Jo
08-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Happy Birthday CJ!!!:bananen_smilies046: We will all line up at the opener for your birthday spankings!!:whipping1:

Rutroh! I'd best see if I can borrow some butt protection pads from one of the Chiefs QB's who won't be playing that night, 3rd stringer...whomever that might end up being, lol.

Happy birthday Connie. You bring some much needed estrogen to this site! All us tough guys that know everything need to be slapped around once in a while!! Have a great weekend!

LMAO! Thank you! Well, in that case, it's a blessing then for my Chiefs Crowd male buddies, that my Estrogen levels balanced out earlier in life than most women...in my 40's. This means y'all have no reason to fear any female killer attacks of the uterus that come with PMS or Menopause stages of life!
:lol:

Canada
08-21-2010, 03:25 PM

I'll slap you around!!:meow:

Drunker Hillbilly
08-21-2010, 03:29 PM
I'll slap you around!!:meow:
You silly beast:mooning: