PDA

View Full Version : Please Fire Herm!

Ilovethisteam
09-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Every game i watch i always hope that a player will run out of bounds and hit herm so he can't coach for my team ever again.. i swear he has to be the worst coach ever!

PLEASE FIRE HERM!

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 01:28 AM
Every game i watch i always hope that a player will run out of bounds and hit herm so he can't coach for my team ever again.. i swear he has to be the worst coach ever!

PLEASE FIRE HERM!

Why do you think the Jets let him go for a forth round pick?

Canada
09-17-2007, 01:28 AM
I will deal with Herm next Sunday if things do not go well.

This just in: Kansas City Chiefs head coach herman Edwards found in the woods of Northern Canada

luv
09-17-2007, 01:34 AM
I will deal with Herm next Sunday if things do not go well.

This just in: Kansas City Chiefs head coach herman Edwards found in the woods of Northern Canada
Just make sure he can't be thawed out 20 years from now. I'd hate to see football digress.

Canada
09-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Just make sure he can't be thawed out 20 years from now. I'd hate to see football digress.

As long as he ain't coaching the Chiefs! Nite crowd!! xoxo :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
09-17-2007, 07:14 AM
We just need better plays being called

bigpoppachief
09-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Honestly he is not the worst coach ever but he needs to learn that in Kansas city we like to see offense to go with our defense. I actually think ht opened the playbook up a little more this sunday against the bears and I was glad to see that. The one thing he should of changed you cant run the same pattern everytime in the NFL I mean i am a couch coach but i was calling the play to my friend before it happened so i know if i can predict a play the other teams coaches can predict the play. Herm needs to let the offense coahc run the offense and he just worry about getting players ready. Whats the point of having a offensive cordinator if you dont let them use their offense the way they should be used. You really cant be mad at edwards for this week we beat ourselves he made some calls that were retarded but hey thats the NFL I mean if we would of won the game noone would be complaining about Edwards. I wish we had someone else but we dont and Edwards isnt a bad guy so I think we should give him a break until the end of the season and then if we dont make the playoffs we form a mob and storm carl peterson and demand some changes :D Just my point of view

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Honestly he is not the worst coach ever but he needs to learn that in Kansas city we like to see offense to go with our defense. I actually think ht opened the playbook up a little more this sunday against the bears and I was glad to see that. The one thing he should of changed you cant run the same pattern everytime in the NFL I mean i am a couch coach but i was calling the play to my friend before it happened so i know if i can predict a play the other teams coaches can predict the play. Herm needs to let the offense coahc run the offense and he just worry about getting players ready. Whats the point of having a offensive cordinator if you dont let them use their offense the way they should be used. You really cant be mad at edwards for this week we beat ourselves he made some calls that were retarded but hey thats the NFL I mean if we would of won the game noone would be complaining about Edwards. I wish we had someone else but we dont and Edwards isnt a bad guy so I think we should give him a break until the end of the season and then if we dont make the playoffs we form a mob and storm carl peterson and demand some changes :D Just my point of view

Agreed, but Chiefs fans have not seen this since we won the Superbowl 38, 39 years ago.

wolfpack
09-17-2007, 10:21 AM
take hermmies lap dog solari and the queen also. the are a matching 3

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 10:29 AM
take hermmies lap dog solari and the queen also. the are a matching 3

Ugh! A visual that I did not need; thanks! :p

wolfpack
09-17-2007, 10:31 AM
i really dont think it could look worst than our offense is playing now.

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 10:35 AM
i really dont think it could look worst than our offense is playing now.

Few things do look worst. :D

Canada
09-17-2007, 04:32 PM
oh look....the spelling police caught another one

sling58
09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
oh look....the spelling police caught another one

I think Chiefster is part Websters Dictionary....

Guru
09-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Why do you think the Jets let him go for a forth round pick?

And we were DUMB enough to pay that high a price for him.:mob:

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 05:21 PM
And we were DUMB enough to pay that high a price for him.:mob:

Eggsactly!

hermhater
09-17-2007, 05:23 PM
This is my first post on this site and would like to thank all of you for your opinions (and suffering) as we all root for our very own KC Chiefs!

Now on to bashing Herm!

I am not going to sit and rant about all of his bad decisions (it's already been done effectively enough by the rest of you), or about how our players are making mental mistakes (because Herm is not doing his job in camp, and pre-season), or about the organizations inability to have a decent draft (they could have gotten Mason Crosby before Medlock, and now Crosby is the starter where Rayner came from), or even about the disastrous losses we have suffered (players and games), I just want to say Dwayne Beau is going to change our offense as soon as him and Brody get on the field for a few full quarters.

I think Damon got hosed last year taking him out when Trent came back, but if we're gonna lose let's get Brody some time to grow while we're doing it.

Canada
09-17-2007, 05:24 PM
This is my first post on this site and would like to thank all of you for your opinions (and suffering) as we all root for our very own KC Chiefs!

Now on to bashing Herm!

I am not going to sit and rant about all of his bad decisions (it's already been done effectively enough by the rest of you), or about how our players are making mental mistakes (because Herm is not doing his job in camp, and pre-season), or about the organizations inability to have a decent draft (they could have gotten Mason Crosby before Medlock, and now Crosby is the starter where Rayner came from), or even about the disastrous losses we have suffered (players and games), I just want to say Dwayne Beau is going to change our offense as soon as him and Brody get on the field for a few full quarters.

I think Damon got hosed last year taking him out when Trent came back, but if we're gonna lose let's get Brody some time to grow while we're doing it.

Ok, it isn't your first post anymore

luv
09-17-2007, 05:25 PM

Now on to bashing Herm!

Whoa. Deja vu (sp?).

hermhater
09-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Sorry guys I'm still trying to figure this thread thing out. Can't tell where I'm posting.

hermhater
09-17-2007, 05:30 PM
I guess they are posting somewhere though if you read that.

Sorry again. Hate to be a newb.

sling58
09-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Sorry guys I'm still trying to figure this thread thing out. Can't tell where I'm posting.

It's cool. I say you should PM (private message) Guru, Admin, or Chiefster and they will help you with everything you need to know on this site.

Guru
09-17-2007, 05:46 PM
It's cool. I say you should PM (private message) Guru, Admin, or Chiefster and they will help you with everything you need to know on this site.

I eat n00bs for lunch.:D

m0ef0e
09-17-2007, 09:51 PM
I honestly wanted to give Herm a chance. He seems to have good moral character at least. But now, I hate him more and more every time I see us open a game up the exact same way every week. Everybody on every team knows that the first play of the game is going to be a run with LJ. So, why don't we try to catch them napping early with some play action? If we get an early lead, we can run the crap out of the ball and eat clock as long as we play good defense. This is what Herm wants to do, but he doesn't factor the need for points into his gameplan. I agree at this point. I don't want Edwards next year. He has systematically dismantled one of the best offensive units in the NFL. Making the playoffs with shades of an elite offense, assembled by Dick Vermiel, in no way proves his capability of leading this team to another playoff berth, nor his quality as a coach.

texaschief
09-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I honestly wanted to give Herm a chance. He seems to have good moral character at least. But now, I hate him more and more every time I see us open a game up the exact same way every week. Everybody on every team knows that the first play of the game is going to be a run with LJ. So, why don't we try to catch them napping early with some play action? If we get an early lead, we can run the crap out of the ball and eat clock as long as we play good defense. This is what Herm wants to do, but he doesn't factor the need for points into his gameplan. I agree at this point. I don't want Edwards next year. He has systematically dismantled one of the best offensive units in the NFL. Making the playoffs with shades of an elite offense, assembled by Dick Vermiel, in no way proves his capability of leading this team to another playoff berth, nor his quality as a coach.

Herm has done nothing to this offense. This is the problem with the NFL and why you don't see systems or long tenured coaches. Building a championship team doesn't happen over night. It didn't happen in New England, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Chicago, or Indianapolis. (who all by the way have had long tenured coaches in place) It didn't even happen in KC when the "beloved" Dick Vermiel, who couldn't put a respectable defense on the field earlier this decade, was here. Yall were complaining about Dick not putting a defense on the field just as much if not more than yall are complaining about Herm's offense.

We're building an exact replica of the Chicago Bears. Our Defense only allowed 10 pts...how many times did that happen under Dick? The offense was poor in the first half (because of Huard, not the O-line) but had plenty of chances in the 2nd to score. The line only gave up 2 sacks (with an immobile QB) and only 6 hurries...against THAT defense. I think the O-line did their part. It was just a huge mistake by Huard, who put the man in motion before his line was set that brought back a touchdown and a fumble by a pro bowler that killed them. Nothing Herm did/didn't do. For the offense to work, you really should try to establish the run first. Should they be a little more creative in their first series, probably. But it's not like we've got a pro bowl QB and superior WRs.

And how exactly did Herm "dismantle" this offense? He traded away Green...that's about it. It's not like people were begging Herm and Carl to keep him. He was awful last year and he's not much better this year. Everyone else has retired or left by themselves. We're missing 2 pro bowl linemen and a pro bowl FB from Dick's offense...the only thing that's really missing is the O-coordinator. Mike Solari was an O-line coach and typically, they don't make great O-coordinators, and that was discussed when Herm retained/promoted him.

If Herm didn't want this offense and to score points, why did he keep most of the Offensive coaches? The O-line isn't playing as well as it could to help the run and Huard isn't mobile enough to play behind a struggling line. Not that Croyle is all that mobile, but at least he can take a couple steps with out looking like he's going to pass out from pain.

I say they give Herm 2-5 more years to establish his system and get the holes in the team filled. We have a REALLY GOOD foundation and just because we're awful this year doesn't mean we're not going to have an incredible team in the next few years.

Good lord...just be patient.....But it's a win now mentallity and no one wants to put in the work to become a Champion...nothing new in KC. Let's a get a new coach and let him go thru this B.S. all over again...great idea!!

hermhater
09-17-2007, 11:00 PM
F@rking HERM has inherited great franchises and made mistake after mistake both times.

For gods sake man, he said in is press conference talking about LJ's rapping "I don't even have the internet."

What coach in the NFL doesn't have the internet?

If he is relying on only the people he has put in place for his decision making process he is so short sighted it can't be overlooked.

If you can't receive an email, then you are probably the laughing stock of head coaches in the NFL.

I am so embarrassed to have him it hurts... and quite frequently pisses me off!

luv
09-17-2007, 11:08 PM
F@rking HERM has inherited great franchises and made mistake after mistake both times.

For gods sake man, he said in is press conference talking about LJ's rapping "I don't even have the internet."

What coach in the NFL doesn't have the internet?

If he is relying on only the people he has put in place for his decision making process he is so short sighted it can't be overlooked.

If you can't receive an email, then you are probably the laughing stock of head coaches in the NFL.

I am so embarrassed to have him it hurts... and quite frequently pisses me off!
I think it goes uphill from Herm.

hermhater
09-17-2007, 11:14 PM
I think it goes uphill from Herm.

Oh I don't even bother to get pissed at Carl anymore. But I do hope that With the sad passing of Lamar, his sons will see the light and not just keep him because he fills the stadium.

Seriously how can a head coach in the NFL not have the internet?

If this has been discussed in other threads then sorry. I did a search and was denied permission to see any of the results.

luv
09-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh I don't even bother to get pissed at Carl anymore. But I do hope that With the sad passing of Lamar, his sons will see the light and not just keep him because he fills the stadium.

If this has been discussed in other threads then sorry. I did a search and was denied permission to see any of the results.
Maybe he meant at home. I'm pretty sure Arrowhead has internet access.

hermhater
09-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Well how can he make a statement like that?

If he is just trying to say he doesn't want to get involved in this then he should state that or say no comment.

No internet. Give me a break.

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 11:28 PM

Generally wherever you push "Submit" button, you have posted...:D

hermhater
09-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Generally wherever you push "Submit" button, you have posted...:D

Wow rbedgood. You just came up with that? You're quick.

Hehehehe

hermhater
09-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey who put that after my post?

That is cool give me more.

luv
09-17-2007, 11:33 PM

Go up to User CP, then to Edit Signature. You can put nearly anything you want in there.

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 11:33 PM
So what you're saying is that you want Herm fired? :p

m0ef0e
09-17-2007, 11:34 PM
By "dismantling the offense" I meant the atrociously conservative play-calling. We tried one reverse this year and Kennison pulled a hamstring. I can't remember a run by LJ outside the tackles. Well over half of our passing attempts are screens that don't hold up because we don't have the mobile lineman we once had. I did see Wiegmann get down the field lead-blocking for Larry a few times, though.

Really, the only flashes of light I have really seen so far have a few quick passes to the receivers and one long throw for a touchdown.

hermhater
09-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Oh no. Firing is putting it lightly.

I would like to see Herm with a spit through his anus coming out his mouth slowly roasting over a barbeque pit for about 12 hours until he is tender and juicy.

Then we fire him.

texaschief
09-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Oh no. Firing is putting it lightly.

I would like to see Herm with a spit through his anus coming out his mouth slowly roasting over a barbeque pit for about 12 hours until he is tender and juicy.

Then we fire him.

wow. i'm proud to be part of Chief nation now!! And i thought Raider, Eagle and Giant fans were bad.

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 11:59 PM

:wheelchair: :11: is infamous for editing parts/all of profile signatures...usually in a kindhearted and flattering way. Ummm Luv's is pretty funny right now...

Guru
09-18-2007, 12:02 AM

I am pretty sure he is lying through his teeth.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 12:03 AM
:wheelchair: :11: is infamous for editing parts/all of profile signatures...usually in a kindhearted and flattering way. Ummm Luv's is pretty funny right now...

While I do admit responsibility for your's and libranoelrose's sig editing; luv's was derived solely on the part of another.
:D

Guru
09-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Go up to User CP, then to Edit Signature. You can put nearly anything you want in there.
Looks like I have some extra work to do now. :D

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 12:05 AM

Life is good!

luv
09-18-2007, 12:06 AM
You're lucky I like you so much.

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 12:08 AM
While I do admit responsibility for your's and libranoelrose's sig editing; luv's was derived solely on the part of another.
:D

I figured I'd use the emoticons and make the NOOB do some research to come up with an identity. However I was sure you were the culprit on Luv's new sig. Whoever is, nicely done...I got a good laugh on that one.

luv
09-18-2007, 12:09 AM
I figured I'd use the emoticons and make the NOOB do some research to come up with an identity. However I was sure you were the culprit on Luv's new sig. Whoever is, nicely done...I got a good laugh on that one.
Actually, I'm the one who changed it from Crybaby Grouch to its current status, thank you very much! :p

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 12:10 AM

Nope I cannot claim responsibility for luv's sig.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Actually, I'm the one who changed it from Crybaby Grouch to its current status, thank you very much! :p

See; I told ya it wasn't me.

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I like the current one better, but I'm not sure that changing "Titles" appointed by the Modster should be permissible...

Chief31, discipline is your department...right?

Guru
09-18-2007, 12:58 AM
You're lucky I like you so much.

Is that a threat? :D

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 01:01 AM
I like the current one better, but I'm not sure that changing "Titles" appointed by the Modster should be permissible...

Ha! He wishes! And, that's Mister Modster to you. :p

Guru
09-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Ha! He washes! And, that's Mister Modster to you. :p

I think somebody is getting too big for his britches.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 01:03 AM
Is that a threat? :D

It's a promise. :p

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 01:43 AM
I think somebody is getting too big for his britches.

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, Daniel-san not mine. --Mr Miyagi

chief31
09-18-2007, 06:22 PM

Ha! He washes! And, that's Mister Modster to you. :p

I'll dicipline her, or wash her....???????? Whatever is required.

mojo
09-18-2007, 06:30 PM
i agree, in my opinion herm edwards has not did anything to show me that he should be an nfl coach. the jets had no problem with him leaving. he sure did dismantle a good offense in 2 years.

hermhater
09-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Well mojo, I see I have a fellow Herm Hater.

Welcome.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 08:33 PM

:lol::lol:

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 08:37 PM

Not surprising...

luv
09-18-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm already clean, but I do need to shave.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm already clean, but I do need to shave.

Be careful of the lip area.

luv
09-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Be careful of the lip area.
I always tend to have more troubles around my knees.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 08:52 PM
I always tend to have more troubles around my knees.

The chin is another trouble spot. :D

luv
09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
The chin is another trouble spot. :D
I'm not mentioning any other trouble spots.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm not mentioning any other trouble spots.

:lol::lol:

stlchief
09-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Pardon me, I may be in the wrong thread, but is this where one would post questions concerning hygiene?

luv
09-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Pardon me, I may be in the wrong thread, but is this where one would post questions concerning hygiene?
I didn't start it. I just went along with it. :D

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 11:21 PM

I didn't start it. I just went along with it. :D

Same here; besides did you notice the thread starter? I don't think this particular thread was exactly headed for greatness.

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 11:24 PM

Catch-up moment

:11: started editing :wheelchair: signature to add "Appointed titles" in humor.

:wheelchair: thought it was funny, and laughed

:11: edited :character0002:'s signature (in a not so complimentary fashion

:character0002:took offense and started a post war

:11: has continued to make slight alterations (funny as heck) to :character0002:'s signature thus continuing the hostilities.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Catch-up moment

:11: has continued to make slight alterations (funny as heck) to :character0002:'s signature thus continuing the hostilities.

HA! :lol::funnypost:

stlchief
09-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Catch-up moment

He can't be human - he must be part smilie-machine. No one can put together text & smilies so flawlessly. It is a work of art. We should all take a moment to admire it, so we can tell our grandkids we were there for the Mona Lisa of smilies.

:sign0098:

luv
09-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Catch-up moment

You forgot a closing ), and I'm not blonde. Other than that, good job!

Guru
09-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Catch-up moment

Post of the month nominee right there. Instant classic. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-19-2007, 12:04 AM
Y'all just crack me up.

I should have guessed the funniest posters would be from none other than SF and Canada.

Sad times in this good old US of A.

hehehehe

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks...but I grew up in the South Bay, and got the:firedevil:out of California in 2001...moved to Phoenix...:D

hermhater
09-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Thanks...but I grew up in the South Bay, and got the:firedevil:out of California in 2001...moved to Phoenix...:D

You lucky dog...

I love AZ, my girlfriend and I go to the Grand Canyon all the time.

We have been to Puh-Honix many times and stayed in Scottsdale a few times.

The most beautiful state in the nation in my opinion.

Lucky dog... got Joe in his prime and gets to live in Gods country.

More power to ya guy.

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 12:31 AM
You lucky dog...

I love AZ, my girlfriend and I go to the Grand Canyon all the time.

We have been to Puh-Honix many times and stayed in Scottsdale a few times.

The most beautiful state in the nation in my opinion.

Lucky dog... got Joe in his prime and gets to live in Gods country.

More power to ya guy.

Joe was great...Jerry was in a class of his own...oh and the move to Phoenix has been awesome. As for trips to the Grand Canyon, once you've been there a few times, its just a big hole in the ground :D

However to equal the harmonic balance my SF Giants have broken my heart repeatedly over the years. Getting close just to screw it up.

hermhater
09-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Joe was great...Jerry was in a class of his own...oh and the move to Phoenix has been awesome. As for trips to the Grand Canyon, once you've been there a few times, its just a big hole in the ground :D

However to equal the harmonic balance my SF Giants have broken my heart repeatedly over the years. Getting close just to screw it up.

I don't think I will ever think of the Grand Canyon as just another hole in the ground, it is magnificent and awe inspiring and a bit humbling.

I have a picture of sunrise coming over the rim and it is exactly at the moment of light. When I had the pictures developed (this was a few years ago, before digital) the lady who gave me the pictures back kept that one out and asked me what it was because she had it upside down and it looked like the landsape of the moon.

Anyways I digress. The last part of your post sounds like the suffering we endure here year after year.

You've come to the right place.

Guru
09-19-2007, 12:42 AM
Catch-up moment

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ started editing :wheelchair: signature to add "Appointed titles" in humor.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ edited :character0002:'s signature (in a not so complimentary fashion

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ has continued to make slight alterations (funny as heck) to :character0002:'s signature thus continuing the hostilities.

Might I suggest a slight change though.

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 03:05 AM
Might I suggest a slight change though.

This is much more factual in nature.

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 03:11 AM
This is much more factual in nature.

Yeah, apology for falling for the suspects frame job was issued yesterday.

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 03:19 AM
Yeah, apology for falling for the suspects frame job was issued yesterday.

Heh! No apology necessary.

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 03:21 AM
Heh! No apology necessary.

Diplomacy has its privileges:yahoo:

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 03:23 AM
Diplomacy has its priviliges...:yahoo:

Ah yes, but with much privileges comes much responsibility my young pupil. :11:

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 03:29 AM
Ah in the diplomacy circle you are my apprentice. However such responsibilities are an honor, not a burden.

luv
09-20-2007, 03:31 AM
Ah yes, but with much privileges comes much responsibility my young pupil. :11:
That line was quoted twice in Ever After.

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 03:40 AM
Ah in the diplomacy circle you are my apprentice. However such responsibilities are an honor, not a burden.

Ahhhh, just as I wish you to think.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know; I feel so dirty...again!

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 09:09 AM

Ahhhh, just as I wish you to think.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know; I feel so dirty...again!

I thought you were playing off of Peter Parker's uncles advice to him "With great powers, come great responsibilities."

Ever After?!? When your MANCARD was already on thin ice?! Seriously Chiefster...

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 04:57 PM
I thought you were playing off of Peter Parker's uncles advice to him "With great powers, come great responsibilities."

Ever After?!? When your MANCARD was already on thin ice?! Seriously Chiefster...

When one has a wife the occasional Chick flick emerges from which said wife expects to share a lovely evening at home viewing with the company of her husband...unfortunately.

Oh, and that too. :D

rbedgood
09-23-2007, 06:46 AM
When one has a wife the occasional Chick flick emerges from which said wife expects to share a lovely evening at home viewing with the company of her husband...unfortunately.

Oh, and that too. :D

Wife training 101...I don't watch chick flicks...get used to it

Wife training 102...Review of first course...

Wife training 201...Appropriate snack food to be prepared for Action movies/sporting events.

Wife training 202...:D :D

Coach
09-23-2007, 09:23 PM
I found this article about Hermie on the internet today. It was written over a year ago, but it is pretty alarming.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/NJPhones/2006/08/19/Kansas_CityStick_A_Fork_In_Them_Theyre_Done

m0ef0e
09-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Meh, the last paragraph totally proved this dude wrong. I know it was written a long time ago, but anybody who thinks our defense is sliding at this point is blind.

hermhater
09-23-2007, 09:40 PM
I found this article about Hermie on the internet today. It was written over a year ago, but it is pretty alarming.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/NJPhones/2006/08/19/Kansas_CityStick_A_Fork_In_Them_Theyre_Done

That is scary.

Does this guy have any other credentials we can learn about his character?

Chiefster
09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
That is scary.

Does this guy have any other credentials we can learn about his character?

I found it a little hard to follow, but don't question bringing Herm's true character to light.

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 01:43 AM
Wife training 101...I don't watch chick flicks...get used to it

Wife training 102...Review of first course...

Wife training 201...Appropriate snack food to be prepared for Action movies/sporting events.

Wife training 202...:D :D

Been through all that; unfortunately the wife is a graduate of the Hilary Clinton School of Male Neutering. I'm lucky I still have a deep voice.

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 02:43 AM
Been through all that; unfortunately the wife is a graduate of the Hilary Clinton School of Male Neutering. I'm lucky I still have a deep voice.

Hahhh.my wife has a picture of Hillary on her dart board...the understanding on Sunday is that I will emerge from my "cave" between games for lunch and dinner. Occasionally I will give up half-time highlights for a snack if those that are in the "cave" are getting dull, or the one in the kitchen has a fragrance that draws me temporarily from the action on the screen.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:47 AM
Hahhh.my wife has a picture of Hillary on her dart board...the understanding on Sunday is that I will emerge from my "cave" between games for lunch and dinner. Occasionally I will give up half-time highlights for a snack if those that are in the "cave" are getting dull, or the one in the kitchen has a fragrance that draws me temporarily from the action on the screen.

I want a cave.

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:05 AM
I want a cave.

She has the kitchen, I have the office...:D j/k...but seriously my office is dubbed "The cave". On sundays I have 1 game on TV, the other running through the vid card on my desktop, and Fantasy Sports Score tracker on the laptop.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:07 AM
She has the kitchen, I have the office...:D j/k...but seriously my office is dubbed "The cave". On sundays I have 1 game on TV, the other running through the vid card on my desktop, and Fantasy Sports Score tracker on the laptop.

That sounds awesome.

She sounds like a pretty good girl to put up with someone like you!:lol:

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:13 AM
That sounds awesome.

She sounds like a pretty good girl to put up with someone like you!:lol:

Ahh she is...the best!!!

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I, too, want a cave!

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:11 PM
I, too, want a cave!

Hmmm...I just assumed you had one Chiefster...

http://stu.inonu.edu.tr/~fayildirim/CaveMan.jpg

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Hmmm...I just assumed you had one Chiefster...

http://stu.inonu.edu.tr/%7Efayildirim/CaveMan.jpg

Been spying on me again I see; that's just creepy. :D
j/k