PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday N TX Dave, Chiefster

Coach
08-23-2010, 12:00 AM
2 members are celebrating their birthday on 08-23-2010:

-N TX Dave (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/member.php?u=2524) (born in 1947, Age: 63)
-Chiefster (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/member.php?u=114) (born in 1963, Age: 47)

Happy Birthday!

stricken721
08-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Happy Birthday guys!! Hope it's a great one!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
08-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Gorsh Thanks! :D

slc chief
08-23-2010, 12:28 AM
happy b-day guys

Chiefster
08-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Got a brand spankin new outdoors gas grill! The wife actually won it where she works for perfect attendance and she gave it to me! :D

stricken721
08-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Got a brand spankin new outdoors gas grill! The wife actually won it where she works for perfect attendance and gave it to me! :D

So when are you putting the burgers on? Can I come over? :lol:

Chiefster
08-23-2010, 12:33 AM
So when are you putting the burgers on? Can I come over? :lol:

Tomorrow! Hey, the more the merrier! :D

Vanilla Garilla
08-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Happy Birthday Fellas

Connie Jo
08-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Happy Birthday to Chiefster and Dave!! Sounds like you both had awesome birthdays...Chiefster a new grill, and Dave returning from a 4 day get away. May God Bless you both with many, many more Happy Birthdays to come! You're both awesome, and it's my privilege to know you both, as well as blessed to have you as good friends. :)

tornadospotter
08-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Happy Birthday!
YouTube- Funny birthday bloopers compilation

Connie Jo
08-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Those were great TS!! LOL

AkChief49
08-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Happy B-day Methus- er I mean Chiefster and NTX Dave.:D

Chiefster
08-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Happy Birthday to Chiefster and Dave!! Sounds like you both had awesome birthdays...Chiefster a new grill, and Dave returning from a 4 day get away. May God Bless you both with many, many more Happy Birthdays to come! You're both awesome, and it's my privilege to know you both, as well as blessed to have you as good friends. :)

Thanks Connie! I am truly blessed to have as a friend! :bananen_smilies046:

Happy Birthday!
YouTube- Funny birthday bloopers compilation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEylNeshD30)

TS I'm glad I was through drinking my diet soda before watching that video or I would have shot soda through my nose!

Happy B-day Methus- er I mean Chiefster and NTX Dave.:D

Thanks buddy! :11: ...er I mean :D

Chiefster
08-23-2010, 11:39 PM
YouTube- My BDAY Grill.MP4

stricken721
08-23-2010, 11:44 PM
That's an awesome grill! I'm jealous.

Chiefster
08-24-2010, 12:00 AM
That's an awesome grill! I'm jealous.

Thanks buddy!

The price was right; we simply couldn't turn it down. :D

AussieChiefsFan
08-24-2010, 05:07 AM
Happy birthday!!

GlennBree
08-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Hope you had a Happy Happy Birthday guys! :)

AkChief49
08-24-2010, 11:50 AM
all right Chiefster, now lets light that candle!! get that thing "seasoned"

N TX Dave
08-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Happy Birth Day Chiefster I knew there was something I liked about you lol just kidding and thanks from everyone especially the kind words from Connie Jo. This is my third try at responding to this thread the first two were from my iPhone that I messed up, you know us old folks with these new fangled things. Chiefster it sounds like you got a wonderful present it does not matter how she got it just that she did. Myself I went out and bought a new top of the line laptop for myself getting ready for retirement next year so I can take it with me instead of my desktop. Chiefster I do not know if you noticed but you are the age of the year I was born in 47.

Canada
08-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Good thing you guys had seperate parties...110 candles on one cake would be crazy!! :)

N TX Dave
08-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Good thing you guys had seperate parties...110 candles on one cake would be crazy!! :)

My 63 were enough we had some wax with the cake as it was.
:punk: :D :yahoo:

Connie Jo
08-24-2010, 11:01 PM

:lol:

You missed your calling...you should've been a stand up comic!! SERIOUSLY!! You come up with some of funniest one liners, & comebacks, hahaha.

tornadospotter
08-24-2010, 11:11 PM
:lol:

You missed your calling...you should've been a stand up comic!! SERIOUSLY!! You come up with some of funniest one liners, & comebacks, hahaha.
Maybe if every comic had to drink a beer, before next joke! Canada would finish them all off. Last Comic standing!

Beers that is. :D

Connie Jo
08-24-2010, 11:12 PM
LOL @ TS!! Good comeback!! hahaha :)

Chiefster
08-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Happy Birth Day Chiefster I knew there was something I liked about you lol just kidding and thanks from everyone especially the kind words from Connie Jo. This is my third try at responding to this thread the first two were from my iPhone that I messed up, you know us old folks with these new fangled things. Chiefster it sounds like you got a wonderful present it does not matter how she got it just that she did. Myself I went out and bought a new top of the line laptop for myself getting ready for retirement next year so I can take it with me instead of my desktop. Chiefster I do not know if you noticed but you are the age of the year I was born in 47.

Happy, belated, birthday N TX Dave! I figure between the two of us we got everyone else beat! :lol:

You are correct sir it doesn't make one bit of difference how she got it; point is she got it and immediately thought of me. :D

Sounds like you got a sweet deal on a laptop! I'm going to have to come around some day and join the 21st century crowd and dump my desktop and get a laptop of my own.

I had not noticed that at all, but I do know that us few who were fortunate to be born on August 23 are pretty cool folks! :punk:

Connie Jo
08-25-2010, 01:32 AM
Happy, belated, birthday N TX Dave! I figure between the two of us we got everyone else beat! :lol:

You are correct sir it doesn't make one bit of difference how she got it; point is she got it and immediately thought of me. :D

Sounds like you got a sweet deal on a laptop! I'm going to have to come around some day and join the 21st century crowd and dump my desktop and get a laptop of my own.

I had not noticed that at all, but I do know that us few who were fortunate to be born on August 23 are pretty cool folks! :punk:

Well, I couldn't agree more about y'all being cool folks, but I'll include the 19th & 20th of August in there, hahaha. Mine and Aussies...heck, he and I we were 'almost' born on the same day...40 years apart however, lol. :)

PS: If memory is correct, I think Aussie & I joined Chiefs Crowd within a day or two of each other also, in Feb. 2009. Great minds think alike, and are born in August, LOL.

Chiefster
08-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Well, I couldn't agree more about y'all being cool folks, but I'll include the 19th & 20th of August in there, hahaha. Mine and Aussies...heck, he and I we were 'almost' born on the same day...40 years apart however, lol. :)

This is undeniably true, Connie, without reservation! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
08-25-2010, 01:37 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

It would have started a forest fire. Of course as much diet soda as I had I could have put it out.

N TX Dave
08-25-2010, 10:50 AM

PS: If memory is correct, I think Aussie & I joined Chiefs Crowd within a day or two of each other also, in Feb. 2009. Great minds think alike, and are born in August, LOL.
Yes August birthdays are great not only me, my dad and grandma were born in August I also have a nephew born on the 23rd a few years after me.

:toast2: