PDA

View Full Version : Tony Richardson

nigeriannightmare
08-30-2010, 04:24 PM
I have been meaning to post about this the last two weeks, and just keep forgetting. Two thursdays ago SI did and atricle on the NFL's "Best Man' referinng T-rich for his role as clear the path for some of the best seasons for running backs in the last 7 years, Priest, LJ, Adrian, and soon to be Shonn Green. Of all the things Carl Peterson did not keeping him has to be one of the stupidest. Tony Richardson continues to be the epitomy of what a man should be in the NFL. If you haven't gotten that issue ya'all should.

yashi
08-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Tony Richardson is still one of my favorite players in the league, and is definitely one of the most underrated, under appreciated guys around. There's a decent chance that he gets released in the next few days as they already drafted his successor, John Connor (The Terminator).

If anyone's been watching Hard Knocks this preseason, they talked about how T-Rich has been teaching Connor everything he knows, despite the fact that Connor is trying to take his job. Way too nice of a guy.

70 chiefsfan70
08-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Tony Richardson is still one of my favorite players in the league, and is definitely one of the most underrated, under appreciated guys around. There's a decent chance that he gets released in the next few days as they already drafted his successor, John Connor (The Terminator).

If anyone's been watching Hard Knocks this preseason, they talked about how T-Rich has been teaching Connor everything he knows, despite the fact that Connor is trying to take his job. Way too nice of a guy.

yep,couldn't agree more!

AussieChiefsFan
08-31-2010, 03:43 AM
I have been meaning to post about this the last two weeks, and just keep forgetting. Two thursdays ago SI did and atricle on the NFL's "Best Man' referinng T-rich for his role as clear the path for some of the best seasons for running backs in the last 7 years, Priest, LJ, Adrian, and soon to be Shonn Green. Of all the things Carl Peterson did not keeping him has to be one of the stupidest. Tony Richardson continues to be the epitomy of what a man should be in the NFL. If you haven't gotten that issue ya'all should.
Yeah it'd be great to have a guy like him leading the way for an upcoming star like JC!

hometeam
09-01-2010, 09:44 AM
I have been watching him on Hard knocks. Wherever he is, also is an A+ running game. we never should have let him go.

buffman316
09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
I noticed this too on hard knocks and I could not help but wonder what could have been is CP was not foolosh enough to let him go. Every since we have been trying to find a credible fullback. We even threw Boomer Grigsby out there for crying out loud!

Chiefster
09-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Carl is an idiot! I'm glad he's gone.

bbacker51
09-02-2010, 11:57 AM
He's one of a kind, wish he was still here. I hope he retires as a Chief

hometeam
09-02-2010, 05:14 PM
If you have been wtahcing hard knocks they are thinking hard about keeping the rookie FB they got (who is beast by the way) and cutting T rich, even though it would be a locker room loss. If they cut him, I dont give a darn about Mike Cox or Castille we can let them both walk and bring our boy home!

AkChief49
09-02-2010, 05:34 PM
If you have been wtahcing hard knocks they are thinking hard about keeping the rookie FB they got (who is beast by the way) and cutting T rich, even though it would be a locker room loss. If they cut him, I dont give a darn about Mike Cox or Castille we can let them both walk and bring our boy home!
If that happens, bring #49 back in the fold. Then, we clone W.Roaf. At least one of these could happen!:D

matthewschiefs
09-02-2010, 05:57 PM

I think watching this weeks show they decided to cut Coles and keep T rich. But if they were to cut him and we could bring him back to KC then I think that would be a great move for the team. Even if he is not the same player as he was the last time he was in KC he is a great locker room guy. Watching the show they talked how he is even helping the guys that are trying to take his job. I think he would be a great addition to the team if we could make it happen.

hometeam
09-02-2010, 06:49 PM
they still have to cut a ton of guys, they have 5 spots that arent locked up, coles is gone, but t rich is still hanging out there.

wishful thinking :P

Drunker Hillbilly
09-02-2010, 06:52 PM
He's not getting cut

hometeam
09-02-2010, 08:53 PM
have you been watching the show? They are constantly debating cutting him.

They may or may not, but to say they absolutely will not is mad, hes on the cut list every time they go to the board.

AkChief49
09-02-2010, 11:05 PM
have you been watching the show? They are constantly debating cutting him.

They may or may not, but to say they absolutely will not is mad, hes on the cut list every time they go to the board.
they're just teasing us and everyone else:D

PawnshopMarimba
09-04-2010, 05:27 AM
T-Rich needs to retire a Chief. I'll take him as starting fullback this year. Not that I want the guy to lose his job, but I kinda hope he does get cut, because I'm almost positive Pioli would bring him back in. He's the right kind of player with the right kind of attitude for this team and he's still very good.