PDA

View Full Version : Autograph signings at Sports Nutz

Canada
09-04-2010, 01:15 PM
I just wanted to make sure that everyone who is attending the MNF game is aware of this. There is a four day event going on at Sports Nutz. There will be players signing autographs, superfans and some giveaways from what I understand!!

Incompatible Browser | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=127925353921921)

Canada
09-04-2010, 01:16 PM
If the link does not work, here is the info!!

FOUR DAY EVENT at PRO IMAGE/Sports NUTz. September 9-13th. @ Sports Nutz location at 40 Hwy, and Blue Ridge Cutoff. LIVE MUSIC, 101. 1 FOX, The Superfans, and two PLAYERS! Dwayne Bowe, and Dexter McCluster. Come out and visit on Saturday to get an autograph. Both players will be signing from 2-5 on Saturday ONLY. If you can not make it, but know somebody who would? Please pass this along to them. Stay tuned for a video for further details.

stricken721
09-04-2010, 02:41 PM
I'll be there. :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
09-04-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm going!! The wedding reception I have to attend that night in Kansas City doesn't begin until 7 PM, so I'll just come to KC earlier in the day is all. :)

Connie Jo
09-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Canada...I read your comment on the link's page. Barry's group isn't the same as Ty's group I don't think...as far as tailgating goes, but I could be wrong. Did you ever ask Ty where they'll be tailgating at, or what vicinity? Barry is way back in J on the grass he said...Ty's group is usually up front in A or B near the stadium. Maybe they've decided to join forces/efforts...move way back over to 'J' on the grassy area because of a live band? Hell, I'm confused. LOL

Canada
09-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I assumed they were all together. I guess I'm gonna have to do some travelling.

Connie Jo
09-05-2010, 12:19 AM
I assumed they were all together. I guess I'm gonna have to do some travelling.

LOL

Well, unless like I said, they're planning on joining forces. They're friends, but there's also a bit of video competition among them, so I'm not sure.

Also, I read Tammie's comment with not being able to pick you up at KCI until after 5 PM? Not sure if she was just razzing you or if serious?? Just in case she's serious...I will be driving right by KCI on my way to Sports Nutz and the stadium area on Saturday, and my schedule that day is open. If you need someone to pick you, Dan, Dell & his girlfriend up at KCI before Tammie's able to...I sure can do that.

I'll be driving my Chiefs truck, which is a 4 door crew cab, with plenty of room for all of you. Just let me know & I'll sure pick y'all up at KCI. :)