PDA

View Full Version : chiefs east

slc chief
09-05-2010, 01:57 PM
now that new england got page can we start calling them the chiefs east

Connie Jo
09-05-2010, 04:50 PM

Nah, there is but only one team that respectively deserves the right to be called "Chiefs" in any aspect, and that of course would be our beloved Kansas City Chiefs!! 2010 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!YEEHAW!
:chiefs:

OTR Chiefs fan
09-05-2010, 05:43 PM

Don't be surprised if you see the Chiefs being ran and modeled after the Pats. After all, Pioli had a major hand in how the Pats became a dominate team. So it stands to reason he would follow the same model that he had success with in New England. So, I say; "you go, boy!" :chiefs:

slc chief
09-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Nah, there is but only one team that respectively deserves the right to be called "Chiefs" in any aspect, and that of course would be our beloved Kansas City Chiefs!! 2010 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!YEEHAW!
:chiefs:
agree i posted this cause i am already sick of commentators calling the chiefs the patriots west

Connie Jo
09-06-2010, 02:33 PM
agree i posted this cause i am already sick of commentators calling the chiefs the patriots west

Yep, I don't like it either. I hope when our Chiefs win the Lombardi the commentators respectively leave the Patriots out of our glory and accomplishments as KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!

Hayvern
09-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Yep, I don't like it either. I hope when our Chiefs win the Lombardi the commentators respectively leave the Patriots out of our glory and accomplishments as KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!

BaH!!!, If the Chiefs can have the kind of success that New England has had over the last few years, they can call us anything they want!

Chiefster
09-09-2010, 01:52 AM
BaH!!!, If the Chiefs can have the kind of success that New England has had over the last few years, they can call us anything they want!

Yup, just don't call me late for supper! :D