PDA

View Full Version : Forum Suggestion for Chiefs Crowd??

Connie Jo
09-05-2010, 03:25 PM
When I come to Chiefs Crowd I read through the various forums of interest, from the main Chiefs discussion forum to news forums, to the Locker Room, Videos, etc..

As I was reading earlier I noticed there are many members who comment here & there in various forums & threads relating to tailgating at the games. An example would be in the main Chiefs forum today, a member inquired about tailgating, & Canada posted the link for that member to our MNF tailgate dicussion thread in the Locker Room.

It may be a silly idea, or maybe it's not feasible...as I know little about website forums along these lines. However, since we have forums dedicated to news, pictures, videos, ticket sales, introductions for new members...what about having a forum dedicated to tailgating for Chiefs Crowd members? It would help to keep such discussions in one forum easily located without sorting through various forums & thread titles, for members wanting to make plans, or those looking for any tailgate plan info among members, etc..

Just a thought anyway. :)

Vanilla Garilla
09-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Good idea CJ

AussieChiefsFan
09-06-2010, 02:25 AM
When I come to Chiefs Crowd I read through the various forums of interest, from the main Chiefs discussion forum to news forums, to the Locker Room, Videos, etc..

As I was reading earlier I noticed there are many members who comment here & there in various forums & threads relating to tailgating at the games. An example would be in the main Chiefs forum today, a member inquired about tailgating, & Canada posted the link for that member to our MNF tailgate dicussion thread in the Locker Room.

It may be a silly idea, or maybe it's not feasible...as I know little about website forums along these lines. However, since we have forums dedicated to news, pictures, videos, ticket sales, introductions for new members...what about having a forum dedicated to tailgating for Chiefs Crowd members? It would help to keep such discussions in one forum easily located without sorting through various forums & thread titles, for members wanting to make plans, or those looking for any tailgate plan info among members, etc..

Just a thought anyway. :)
Thats a great idea.