PDA

View Full Version : Just introducing myself to the crowd

Meat7272
09-05-2010, 05:23 PM
My name is Scott and I'm from Lawrenceburg, IN. I'm a divorced father of 3 kids and love the Chiefs as my 4th kid!!! I love to golf as well and boat in my spare time. I hope to connect with Chiefs fans all over and hopefully find some near me that maybe we can hook up and watch some games together, I've got a nice Chiefs man cave at the house dying for some Chiefs fans to come over and help me root the boys on!!:chiefs:

matthewschiefs
09-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the crowd

tornadospotter
09-05-2010, 05:55 PM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

stricken721
09-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd. :chiefs:

chief31
09-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Glad to have ya with us!

Not sure if we have any members in Indy. But I am in Illinois. Close, but probably not close enough to go stopping bye for gameday. :D

Connie Jo
09-06-2010, 01:28 PM
My name is Scott and I'm from Lawrenceburg, IN. I'm a divorced father of 3 kids and love the Chiefs as my 4th kid!!! I love to golf as well and boat in my spare time. I hope to connect with Chiefs fans all over and hopefully find some near me that maybe we can hook up and watch some games together, I've got a nice Chiefs man cave at the house dying for some Chiefs fans to come over and help me root the boys on!!:chiefs:

Welcome to Chiefs Crowd!! I envy your being close to Ohio, as it's among my favorite states, with the NFL HOF and Marblehead Lighthouse on the shore of Lake Erie being among my favorite places to visit.

I use to golf daily for years, participated in many interstate tournaments, State Amateur, & so on, but life became hectic, then moved to the country, and haven't golfed in several years. Use to boat quite a bit with friends, but all my rowdy Missouri river boating friends have settled down over time, haha. Well, but I do get together with many of my rock n' roll friends to boat once a year on a HUGE party boat in the middle of the ocean, lol.

tornadospotter
09-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Welcome to Chiefs Crowd!! I envy your being close to Ohio, as it's among my favorite states, with the NFL HOF and Marblehead Lighthouse on the shore of Lake Erie being among my favorite places to visit.

I use to golf daily for years, participated in many interstate tournaments, State Amateur, & so on, but life became hectic, then moved to the country, and haven't golfed in several years. Use to boat quite a bit with friends, but all my rowdy Missouri river boating friends have settled down over time, haha. Well, but I do get together with many of my rock n' roll friends to boat once a year on a HUGE party boat in the middle of the ocean, lol.
YouTube- All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down

Chiefster
09-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Glad you're here! :D

Connie Jo
09-09-2010, 03:18 PM
YouTube- All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD9ozx1-oT0)

:lol: EXACTLY!!

Thing is...he and his buddy Kid Rock have slowed down too, but not as much as other of my local rowdy friends, lol. Thank goodness I have my rowdy Chiefs Crowd friends to have fun posting and tailgating with! hahaha Well, and suppose I should mention my rowdy Kid Rock friends too, HA!