PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs offense versus Vikings.

chief31
09-17-2007, 04:54 PM
How well does the Chiefs offense fair against the Vikings, this weekend, at Arrowhead?

sling58
09-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Chiefs will fair really well against the Vikings this week. We will be at home which will help us a bunch.

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
2/1 odds on one TD...I'd like to see 20/1 odds again, but this is a great value...heck they scored 1 TD against the Chicago D, they'll get at least that on MN.

m0ef0e
09-17-2007, 09:20 PM
I know we haven't looked good yet this season but I really think next week is when it will start coming together for us. The main thing I'm doubtful about is if Herm and Mike will actually open the play book up earlier in the game to try and get a lead. To me, the main problem with Herm's gameplan is the fact that he comes out of the gates with obvious playcalling that doesn't surprise anybody and waits until we have to come back to try and score. If you want to play conservative, smash-mouth football, it's much better to do so with a lead. Playing vanilla, risk-free offense in the beginning of a game is like just waiting around for the other team to score so you can start playing.

chief31
09-19-2007, 05:36 PM
The "one or more offensive touchdowns" option is offering some very friendly odds...for the moment. Bedgood is all over that one.

Do I get the matress and the boxsring with that purchase?

Coach
09-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Rbedgood cleaned up today. I think he is new leader.

Chiefster
09-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Rbedgood cleaned up today. I think he is new leader.

That he is; good job dude!:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
09-24-2007, 10:31 PM
That he is; good job dude!:bananen_smilies046:

Hi, my name is Rich and I have a gambling....

Oh wait it's not a problem when you win...:D :D :D

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 07:44 AM
Hi, my name is Rich and I have a gambling....

Oh wait it's not a problem when you win...:D :D :D

I read this on a t-shirt once: "I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, get drunk and fall down; no problem."

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 12:21 PM
I know we haven't looked good yet this season but I really think next week is when it will start coming together for us. The main thing I'm doubtful about is if Herm and Mike will actually open the play book up earlier in the game to try and get a lead. To me, the main problem with Herm's gameplan is the fact that he comes out of the gates with obvious playcalling that doesn't surprise anybody and waits until we have to come back to try and score. If you want to play conservative, smash-mouth football, it's much better to do so with a lead. Playing vanilla, risk-free offense in the beginning of a game is like just waiting around for the other team to score so you can start playing.

Brothers think alike. Or is it great minds? :D

chief31
09-25-2007, 12:44 PM
I read this on a t-shirt once: "I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, get drunk and fall down; no problem."

How about this one...

"I don't have an attitude problem, I just have an attitude. And THAT is your problem!!!"

rbedgood
09-25-2007, 03:03 PM
How about this one...

"I don't have an attitude problem, I just have an attitude. And THAT is your problem!!!"

Luv's shirt?!

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 11:12 PM
How about this one...

Luv's shirt?!

:lol::lol:

That would be it.