PDA

View Full Version : Any good movies?

stricken721
09-06-2010, 02:20 AM
So I don't watch too many movies, when I do it's normally a sports related movie or a documentary or something inspiring, but does anybody have any movie suggestions? My roommate and I just signed up for Netflix so I thought I should make use of it and watch some movies. The only movies that I don't like are Action movies. Any suggestions y'all can make would be great. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
09-06-2010, 02:22 AM
So I don't watch too many movies, when I do it's normally a sports related movie or a documentary or something inspiring, but does anybody have any movie suggestions? My roommate and I just signed up for Netflix so I thought I should make use of it and watch some movies. The only movies that I don't like are Action movies. Any suggestions y'all can make would be great. :bananen_smilies046:
Hmmm. Have you seen 'We are Marshall' and 'The Express'? Both great movies. Expecially the express (even though it has a sad ending :(

:bananen_smilies046: Anyway they're both great movies.

stricken721
09-06-2010, 02:24 AM
Hmmm. Have you seen 'We are Marshall' and 'The Express'? Both great movies. Expecially the express (even though it has a sad ending :(

:bananen_smilies046: Anyway they're both great movies.

I've seen We Are Marshall and I have The Express on DVD.. Ernie Davis had a great story.

AussieChiefsFan
09-06-2010, 02:28 AM
I've seen We Are Marshall and I have The Express on DVD.. Ernie Davis had a great story.
Yeah its a great movie isn't it? Imagine the career he could have had if he hadn't gotten sick!

I like how at the end there is a young player who is still in collage who is in the exact position that Ernie Davis was in at the beginning of the movie.

stricken721
09-06-2010, 02:33 AM
Yeah its a great movie isn't it? Imagine the career he could have had if he hadn't gotten sick!

I like how at the end there is a young player who is still in collage who is in the exact position that Ernie Davis was in at the beginning of the movie.

Yeah it is. Syracuse has a very cool history with running backs and the number 44. It's pretty funny that when Cleveland drafted Ernie Davis after having Jim Brown for a couple of years that they were trying to implement what most teams have now days in a "two-headed monster". Had he stayed healthy and not passed they would have had one hell of a backfield.. they did even with Jim Brown alone.

stricken721
09-06-2010, 02:36 AM
Yeah it is. Syracuse has a very cool history with running backs and the number 44. It's pretty funny that when Cleveland drafted Ernie Davis after having Jim Brown for a couple of years that they were trying to implement what most teams have now days in a "two-headed monster". Had he stayed healthy and not passed they would have had one hell of a backfield.. they did even with Jim Brown alone.

My history was wrong on that one.. I forgot that Ernie Davis wasn't drafted by Cleveland but drafted by Washington then traded to Cleveland.

honda522
09-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Fight Club, it will really make you think.

AussieChiefsFan
09-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Fight Club, it will really make you think.
Yes. About fighting. :D:lol: