PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green

kenny1937
09-11-2006, 01:49 AM
Has any one heard anything about Trent? That was a horrible shot he took, and I am apprehensive about him. anyone heard any news?

:-?

Chiefster
09-11-2006, 02:06 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Has any one heard anything about Trent? That was a horrible shot he took, and I am apprehensive about him. anyone heard any news?

:-?

Out 2-6 weeks. We have just witnessed our season go down the toilet.

Guru
09-11-2006, 02:09 AM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/flush.gif

kenny1937
09-11-2006, 02:23 AM
Yuck Guru, I feel just like you, Chiefster, I have it on tape, if you want to see it. I still wonder about that hit, I understand that players in the locker room thought it should have been flagged, but I will leave that to others to mull over, I hope that Trent heals fast for his families sake not to get back into the game soon, (although I hope he does). Trent you are in our prayers, get well quick.

:cry:

09-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Hi Chief Fans.

I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

Good luck for the remainder of the year!
3777 (Mark)

Chiefster
09-11-2006, 08:54 AM
3777 wrote:
Hi Chief Fans.

I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

3777 (Mark)

Hey thanks for your comments and Board contributions Mark; you're a class act. :-D

Chiefster
09-11-2006, 08:57 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Yuck Guru, I feel just like you, Chiefster, I have it on tape, if you want to see it. I still wonder about that hit, I understand that players in the locker room thought it should have been flagged, but I will leave that to others to mull over, I hope that Trent heals fast for his families sake not to get back into the game soon, (although I hope he does). Trent you are in our prayers, get well quick.

I hope he is alright, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't come back; our tackles are a joke. Turley turned out to be a light weight has-been. IMO

Chiefster
09-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Guru wrote:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Yep!

chief31
09-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Mark, you are an O.K. guy. I hope i miss you when I go on my Begal fan slaying spree later in the week. JK. :-x

Old_admin
09-11-2006, 10:32 AM
I'll be interested in whether the NFL levies a fine for that hit even though the refs didn't throw a flag.

09-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the j.k., but I don't actually live in Cincinnati so I should be ok. Now if you go outside of the city limits, give me a head start.

Chiefster
09-11-2006, 01:15 PM
admin wrote:
I'll be interested in whether the NFL levies a fine for that hit even though the refs didn't throw a flag.[/quote]

There is a question of whether or not he could have stopped before hitting Trent, but little question that he had his helmet down in the "spear" position.[quote]

kenny1937
09-11-2006, 01:40 PM
I agree with you Chiefster, anyway, How did the Ravens do? My better half wants to know.

Chiefster
09-11-2006, 01:51 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I agree with you Chiefster, anyway, How did the Ravens do? My better half wants to know.

Well, they're oppenent was Highland so the Ravens walked all over them thirty-something to zero. :hammer: :pint:

imxoz
09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
This morning I found a picture from where you can see the cinn. guy hitting trent. I've got to tell you, both of his feet were on the ground. I forgot to bookmark it, in a hurry trying to get ready for work and now I am trying to re find it. so if you do, please let me know.

Guru
09-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Chiefster wrote:

3777 wrote:
Hi Chief Fans.

3777 (Mark)

Hey thanks for your comments and Board contributions Mark; you're a class act. :-D

Ditto on that. I surf another Chiefs board that the Cincy fans are merciless on there. IT is nice to know we got the real Bengals fans on this board.

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

3777 wrote:
Hi Chief Fans.

3777 (Mark)

Ditto on that. I surf another Chiefs board that the Cincy fans are merciless on there. IT is nice to know we got the real Bengals fans on this board.

Yep! :hammer: :pint:

kenny1937
09-12-2006, 01:39 AM
During halftime of the Monday Night Football on ESPN, they reported that the Chiefs have asked the league to review the hit on Trent. From the angle they showed it from, The poster who said earlier that he had both feet on the ground when he lunged at Trent was correct, I didn't see anyone push him into Trent. The Chiefs picked up a wide reciever also, I just can't remember his name.
I guess we will see what the League has to say, in the mean time, get well Trent we are all pulling for you.
GO CHIEF'S.

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 01:42 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
During halftime of the Monday Night Football on ESPN, they reported that the Chiefs have asked the league to review the hit on Trent. From the angle they showed it from, The poster who said earlier that he had both feet on the ground when he lunged at Trent was correct, I didn't see anyone push him into Trent. The Chiefs picked up a wide reciever also, I just can't remember his name.
I guess we will see what the League has to say, in the mean time, get well Trent we are all pulling for you.
GO CHIEF'S.

I heard this as well, did you hapen to tape it?

kenny1937
09-12-2006, 01:52 AM
No, I'm sorry Chiefster, I didn't tape it I should have but normally I just tape the Chiefs, I am thinking about viewing the game which I taped Sunday, to get another look at the hit, you are welcome to see it also if you desire. GO CHIEF'S!!!!

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 01:55 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
No, I'm sorry Chiefster, I didn't tape it I should have but normally I just tape the Chiefs, I am thinking about viewing the game which I taped Sunday, to get another look at the hit, you are welcome to see it also if you desire. GO CHIEF'S!!!!

I do; let me know when. Thanks K-dude!

kenny1937
09-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Trent, as a Chief Fan, I appreciate your efforts at QB, You have given us your best effort game after game, and I know that you are a winner. You are going to beat this concussion too, we are all pulling for you. Let your body heal and bring that winning attitude back to the Chief's.
This is a message to our offensive line, when Trent comes back Protect Him, or face a lynch mob, nough said.

Hansolo
10-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Your friendly neighborhood Bronco here...

Yeah, that hit was BRUTAL. :-o

That was a 6'5", 265 pound DE that hit him...

I wish Trent all the best (except when he's playing us...).

Hansolo
10-14-2006, 07:50 PM
I wanted to add this fact:

Trent Green is the most under rated QB in the league.

When he has time in the pocket, he scares me just as much as Tom Brady or Peyton Manning... sometimes more.

I have watched Chiefs / Broncos games where I literally thought he was going to complete EVERY pass he threw! I was like, "c'mon... get that guy!". ARRRGGHHH!

:-(

chief31
10-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Yep. The key to that statement is "when he has time in the pocket". When I watch him step into his throw, I feel suoremely confident.

Chiefster
10-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Hansolo wrote:

Welcome to the Crowd Hansolo! Drop by the Introduce Yourself To The Crowd topic and tell us about yourself. :-D

kenny1937
10-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Hansolo wrote:

Welcome to the friendly confines of the Chief's Crowd, thank you for your kind comments concerning Trent, and I hope he is around when we play each other in Arrowhead.

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :lol: :pint:

Hansolo
10-15-2006, 02:05 AM
Yeah, I will post and introduce myself...

:-)

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 01:09 AM
I know that they are not giving a time frame for his return, but seeing him on the sidelines with the head phones on gives one hope.

GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-16-2006, 10:34 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I know that they are not giving a time frame for his return, but seeing him on the sidelines with the head phones on gives one hope.

GO CHIEF'S!!

Well it's probably best that his on-field contributions did not include suiting up for the Pittsburgh game.

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 02:02 PM
I totally agree, We didn't even look like a team out there, talk about Pop Warner, we couldn't even stay with third graders, I seen some pretty good third graders tackles, That was an amazing display of tackling out there, everyone knows the best way to tackle a reciever heading into the end zone is by throwing your shoulder into him, helping him on into the end zone. If this was game preperation, I shudder to think about the rest of the season. This was the same Steeler team that got beat by MartyBall the week before, and they made us look like a very enept bunch of football players, certainly not the caliber you would expect by a bunch of highly payed "atheletes" .

GO CHIEF'S

:-(