PDA

View Full Version : My 2010 season Picks

matthewschiefs
09-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Ok here are my picks on how the Chiefs year is going to go.

1. Vs the bolts WIN This is one that we would have to steal because the bolts are still a better all around team at this point but it is one the Chiefs can steal. The bolts are famous for getting out to slow starts and us being at home might get enough to steal one. 1-0

2 At Browns WIN This is one we HAVE to win to have ANY shot at getting into the post season at all. This is a team that we should have beat last year. I think we have imporved much more then the Browns and we should take this one on the road. 2-0

3. Vs 49ers Loss. This is a tough one to pick. This will be a defensive game. And I really think that we can win this game. I just think that the niners D is still a little better and that will be the diffrance in the game 2-1

4 bye NO LOSS

5 At colts LOSS This one might not be a game that we want to watch. But the Chiefs do have a habit of playing tough vs the better teams. Unless we can do to peyton what we did to Brady I don't really see us haveing a shot to win this game. 2-2

6. At Texans. Loss. Much like the Colts I don't see this game being one that we can win. THere offense is just to good. If we can get into a shootout then We have a chance. But I think them being at home will be enough to get them this win. 2-3

7 vs JAGS win. I don't think that the Jags are going to be that good of a team. I am not sold on there QB if we can stop there runing game we should be able to beat them. There D is also not what it use to be. Stopping the runing game will be the key in this one. 3-3

8 Bill WIN. We are just a better team they are still at the start of there rebuilding. Don't have a Solid qb. THere running game will be the key once again but this is a team that we can and should beat at home. 4-3

9 At Faiders WIN We have won 6 in a row there and I really don't think Oakland is any better then last year. Last year we beat them there and only lost to them at home because we beat ourselfs. We are a better team this year. Can you say sweep. 5-3

10. A donkeys Loss. This one I really wanted to put win one. ANd I could eaisly see us picking up a 2nd win in a row at Milehigh. But any team getting 2 wins in a row on the others field in this series is tough to do. We are a year away from that. :D 5-4

11 Cards WIN We have the better D and we are at home. Also the Cards don't have the QB that lead them to the superbowl anymore. This one we should be able to win at home. 6-4

12. At seahawks WIN. The seahawks are going into there first season under a new head coach. I see them being at about where we were a year ago. We are a much better team now should get the W.7-4

13 vs Donkeys WIN. Just like we were not ready to beat them on there home field they are not ready to beat us at home. We could very well see Tebow starting when this game comes around. We get this one. 8-4

14 At bolts Loss This is when the Chargers start to get there run going. I don't think that we are a team that is going to go beat them at home. They are still the best team on paper in the divison. If they get a few injuries maybe but as of right now they should get this one. 8-5

15. at Rams. WIN. The Rams are a bit behind us in there rebuilding. They have a up and comeing D But I think we are the better team we should get the win in this one. Giveing us a winning season. :D 9-5

16. Titians. Loss. They have a good D and a good running game. If we can stop the Run then we might be able to steal this one. But they will be tough to beat 9-6

17 Vs Faiders WIN CLINCHING A PLAYOFF SPOT:D :chiefs:
We should have BLOWN them out at Arrowhead a year ago. The meida has talk about how much they have improved I don't really see it. They got one draft pick in the 1st round that I think makes them better outside of that I think it will be the same old raiders.

So there is my picks. Far to postive for some. But This is how I can see our season going. :chiefs:

Three7s
09-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Copyright infringement! Hah, I agree with all of your predictions!

honda522
09-06-2010, 04:31 PM
I think we will beat Indy this year. We always..ALWAYS win 1 game a year we have no right winning. Last year it was the Steelers, and this year it will be the Colts.

#58ChiefsFan
09-06-2010, 04:49 PM
I hope your right Honda. I have 50 yd line tickets to that game behind the Chiefs bench.:chiefs:

toyotapower
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
I am going to the game in denver. We will win that one

Coach
09-06-2010, 11:17 PM
I hope your right Honda. I have 50 yd line tickets to that game behind the Chiefs bench.:chiefs:

I'll be at that game as well. We should meet up.

matthewschiefs
09-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I think we will beat Indy this year. We always..ALWAYS win 1 game a year we have no right winning. Last year it was the Steelers, and this year it will be the Colts.

I hope your right I would not mind being wrong on any of the games that I put as an L :chiefs:

MDChiefs!
09-08-2010, 12:46 PM
I agree with most of it except us beating Arizona. They have a much better D than we do, in every area. As bad as we are against the run, this game could spell danger for us if we arent careful

Three7s
09-08-2010, 01:29 PM
I agree with most of it except us beating Arizona. They have a much better D than we do, in every area. As bad as we are against the run, this game could spell danger for us if we arent careful
No way do we lose to Arizona. They have no QB.

MDChiefs!
09-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Neither do we. Plus Anderson put up better number on a worse Browns squad than Cassel did with us last year. WIth a good supporting cast, Anderson can be good.

Three7s
09-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Neither do we. Plus Anderson put up better number on a worse Browns squad than Cassel did with us last year. WIth a good supporting cast, Anderson can be good.
That may be true, but I'll take our running game over theirs any day. I just can't see Arizona being able to stop it and I think they won't have nearly the fire power they had on offense last year.

matthewschiefs
09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Ok here are my picks on how the Chiefs year is going to go.

1. Vs the bolts WIN This is one that we would have to steal because the bolts are still a better all around team at this point but it is one the Chiefs can steal. The bolts are famous for getting out to slow starts and us being at home might get enough to steal one. 1-0

2 At Browns WIN This is one we HAVE to win to have ANY shot at getting into the post season at all. This is a team that we should have beat last year. I think we have imporved much more then the Browns and we should take this one on the road. 2-0

3. Vs 49ers Loss. This is a tough one to pick. This will be a defensive game. And I really think that we can win this game. I just think that the niners D is still a little better and that will be the diffrance in the game 2-1

4 bye NO LOSS

5 At colts LOSS This one might not be a game that we want to watch. But the Chiefs do have a habit of playing tough vs the better teams. Unless we can do to peyton what we did to Brady I don't really see us haveing a shot to win this game. 2-2

6. At Texans. Loss. Much like the Colts I don't see this game being one that we can win. THere offense is just to good. If we can get into a shootout then We have a chance. But I think them being at home will be enough to get them this win. 2-3

7 vs JAGS win. I don't think that the Jags are going to be that good of a team. I am not sold on there QB if we can stop there runing game we should be able to beat them. There D is also not what it use to be. Stopping the runing game will be the key in this one. 3-3

8 Bill WIN. We are just a better team they are still at the start of there rebuilding. Don't have a Solid qb. THere running game will be the key once again but this is a team that we can and should beat at home. 4-3

9 At Faiders WIN We have won 6 in a row there and I really don't think Oakland is any better then last year. Last year we beat them there and only lost to them at home because we beat ourselfs. We are a better team this year. Can you say sweep. 5-3

10. A donkeys Loss. This one I really wanted to put win one. ANd I could eaisly see us picking up a 2nd win in a row at Milehigh. But any team getting 2 wins in a row on the others field in this series is tough to do. We are a year away from that. :D 5-4

11 Cards WIN We have the better D and we are at home. Also the Cards don't have the QB that lead them to the superbowl anymore. This one we should be able to win at home. 6-4

12. At seahawks WIN. The seahawks are going into there first season under a new head coach. I see them being at about where we were a year ago. We are a much better team now should get the W.7-4

13 vs Donkeys WIN. Just like we were not ready to beat them on there home field they are not ready to beat us at home. We could very well see Tebow starting when this game comes around. We get this one. 8-4

14 At bolts Loss This is when the Chargers start to get there run going. I don't think that we are a team that is going to go beat them at home. They are still the best team on paper in the divison. If they get a few injuries maybe but as of right now they should get this one. 8-5

15. at Rams. WIN. The Rams are a bit behind us in there rebuilding. They have a up and comeing D But I think we are the better team we should get the win in this one. Giveing us a winning season. :D 9-5

16. Titians. Loss. They have a good D and a good running game. If we can stop the Run then we might be able to steal this one. But they will be tough to beat 9-6

17 Vs Faiders WIN CLINCHING A PLAYOFF SPOT:D :chiefs:
We should have BLOWN them out at Arrowhead a year ago. The meida has talk about how much they have improved I don't really see it. They got one draft pick in the 1st round that I think makes them better outside of that I think it will be the same old raiders.

So there is my picks. Far to postive for some. But This is how I can see our season going. :chiefs:

May I eat crow for that pick and I will LOVE every bite. GO CHIEFS 19-0 till proven otherwise. :chiefs:

Pro_Angler
09-26-2010, 05:48 PM

AZ getting spanked by the Faiders..grrrrr

OTR Chiefs fan
09-26-2010, 05:50 PM
May I eat crow for that pick and I will LOVE every bite. GO CHIEFS 19-0 till proven otherwise. :chiefs:

Crow is good with a little Gates BBQ sauce on it. :lol: :chiefs:

matthewschiefs
09-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Crow is good with a little Gates BBQ sauce on it. :lol: :chiefs:

:lol: I will have to try that this week. :chiefs::yahoo: