PDA

View Full Version : Darn, jets resign T.Rich

chiefnut
09-07-2010, 10:42 PM
just read it on nfl.com...I was hopin we would bring him home.

hometeam
09-07-2010, 10:45 PM
yea.. its being talked about in the other thread. sucks.

matthewschiefs
09-07-2010, 10:46 PM
I was hopeing to see him back in KC as well. But I am not surprised that they brought him back. He's to good of a player to just let him go.

Connie Jo
09-08-2010, 01:12 AM
I was bummed yesterday when I read T-Rich re-signed with the Jets. The article I read said the Jet's always did intend to re-sign him...they used him as some sort of a negotiating pawn for one day only. Something to do with releasing players, signing players, salary caps, etc.. It read that many of the Jet's players were pissed at their own franchise for using T-Rich in the way they did.

Oh well, welcome to the NFL's franchise world of head games fella's! You'd think the players would be use to it by now...been going on for many years. Many Chiefs have fallen victim over the years to being used as pawns and/or fall guys too. CP was good at it for a long time, but eventually his head & pawn games with players, releases, trades, re-signing, etc....was overall responsible for costing him the disrespect of fans & his job.

yashi
09-08-2010, 10:57 AM
It all came down to them needing to set up some money to get Revis signed, unfortunately.

I'm confident he'll still retire a Chief someday, even if it is only a one day contract.

OTR Chiefs fan
09-09-2010, 11:38 PM
It all came down to them needing to set up some money to get Revis signed, unfortunately.

I'm confident he'll still retire a Chief someday, even if it is only a one day contract.

It's only fitting that he does!

:chiefs: