PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready....??

OPLookn
09-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Good evening, I'm Brad Nessler along side me is Trent Dilfer. Welcome to Monday Night Football! Tonight we have two teams that have come from different paths. Kansas City has been rebuilding under head coach Todd Haley. Coming off a 4 and 12 season they've added veteran play callers Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel in the off season. Kansas City's top pick Eric Berry looks to make a big difference and a more experienced defense looks to hold the Chargers offense. The chiefs return man Javier Arenas has given them a short field to work with as Matt Cassell looks to prove himself this year. Speedsters Jamall Charles and Dexter McCluster will make the Chargers wonder just how many men are on the field.

The Chargers have been declining and will try to once again limp in as the best team in the division. With the issues they've had from Vincent Jackson and injuries to that pale hoser Shawne Merriman you have to wonder if they have what it takes to line up toe to toe with the Chiefs.

With a newly renovated stadium and a sellout loud and proud Chiefs crowd that will once again make Arrowhead the most feared stadium for a road team we have one question...are you ready for some football??

If you aren't hearing the Monday Night Football song right now I haven't done my job...

:chiefs:

buffman316
09-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Oh you did the job alright, not only do I hear the MNF music, I smell the BBQ, feel the energy and suddenly became slightly buzzed from Coors light. Not too bad since I am sitting here at work!
:chiefs: :toast2:

GlennBree
09-10-2010, 11:57 AM
....a Monday Night Party!!!!

Canada
09-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Oh you did the job alright, not only do I hear the MNF music, I smell the BBQ, feel the energy and suddenly became slightly buzzed from Coors light. Not too bad since I am sitting here at work!
:chiefs: :toast2:You can get buzzed from Coors light?:mancard::D

tornadospotter
09-10-2010, 10:17 PM
You can get buzzed from Coors light?:mancard::D
Hey, Coor light is a great beer, it is made from fresh water before donkeys can befoul it!

buffman316
09-11-2010, 05:33 PM

Oh yeah, that is one of the few good things produced out of Colorado

OTR Chiefs fan
09-11-2010, 09:59 PM

My thoughts exactly!! :lol:

dennystillchiefs
09-12-2010, 09:12 AM
we are ready for some football. can,t beleive it here all ready.We are going to are grandsons, pop warner football game today, and then 18 of us are heading to des moines to spend a night with are sister then Kansas City monday morning,Oh yeah baby mnf at arrowhead man I can't tell you how excited we are.what area in the parking lot are you guys going to be at I would like to come over and least say hi before the game.most are crew will be sitting in sec 319, grandson and I will be sitting in are seats in sec 114 wishing everone a great and safe time at the mnf game at arrowhead.hope to see yous,there Go Chiefs arrowhead will be rocking baby.

Pro_Angler
09-12-2010, 12:40 PM
went to the Arizona , Citadel game last night third row seat there was ten of us all fathers and sons it was a blast. We drank 3 30 pack of coor light in parking lot in about 3 hours pre-game....I was buzzed to say the least. OH and we had 2 bottles of jack we sneaked into the game...lol

Chiefster
09-13-2010, 01:32 AM
....a Monday Night Party!!!!

...The Chiefs and the Bolts get ready to fight!
All my rowdy friends are here for Monday night!

kcvet
09-13-2010, 09:14 AM
sweet

donko's vs jags

link (link)

>

Faiders vs. Titans

link (link)

we could wind up in 1st place. feature that :beer: