PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Mike Solari's Demotion

RADRH8R
09-17-2007, 11:41 PM
Sign and comment at www.sacksolari.com

rbedgood
09-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Sign and comment at www.sacksolari.com (http://www.sacksolari.com)

You're under the assumption that the Herminator isn't the problem...check the community around here. I think one common thread you'll find is that Carl and Herm are considered Benedict & Peggy Arnold...American traitors.

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Not gonna do it; looks like a ploy to get people to spam their friends.

Chiefster
09-17-2007, 11:59 PM
You're under the assumption that the Herminator isn't the problem...check the community around here. I think one common thread you'll find is that Carl and Herm are considered Benedict & Peggy Arnold...American traitors.

Well put my 49er lovin friend! :D

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 12:39 AM
You know me, always have to throw a little research into my posts.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 12:41 AM
You know me, always have to throw a little research into my posts.

Bucking for the Resident Crowd Researcher title are ya? :D

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 01:17 AM
Bucking for the Resident Crowd Researcher title are ya? :D

Nahh...I think that usually falls under that Statistician title.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Nahh...I think that usually falls under that Statistician title.

Too late.:lol:

wolfpack
09-18-2007, 10:02 AM
you can get on fireherm.com or firesolari.com or even firecarl.com but the buck stops at clark. and its to late this season to fire any of the three. so hopefully he has the balls his dad didnt, fire carl peterson!!!

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 10:28 AM
you can get on fireherm.com or firesolari.com or even firecarl.com but the buck stops at clark. and its to late this season to fire any of the three. so hopefully he has the balls his dad didnt, fire carl peterson!!!

While I agree with the premise That Carl and Herm need to go; I won't do so with disrespect for the departed who founded not only our beloved Chiefs but the Conference in which they play.

Canada
09-18-2007, 12:21 PM
While I agree with the premise That Carl and Herm need to go; I won't do so with disrespect for the departed who founded not only our beloved Chiefs but the Conference in which they play.

Amen Brother!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Amen Brother!! :bananen_smilies046:

:) :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-18-2007, 09:18 PM
I don't think he meant any disrespect. If Carl has been the problem for so long, then why didn't Mr Hunt nip the bud? I think he's just saying that he's hoping his son will do so. Although putting it the way he did does sound abrasive.

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't think he meant any disrespect. If Carl has been the problem for so long, then why didn't Mr Hunt nip the bud? I think he's just saying that he's hoping his son will do so. Although putting it the way he did does sound abrasive.

Wow...nearly diplomatic. Nicely done Luv.

luv
09-18-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm telling you. The me you've seen the past couple of days is the real me. I really can blame Sunday on PMS. I'm usually good-natured, and a good negotiator. Muchto your demise, though, I do enjoy flirting with chief31. That's just because I'm much better at it when I have a keyboard to hide behind. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot. Thank you.

Three7s
09-18-2007, 11:07 PM
You know, if Carl does demote/fire Solari and get someone else, really it'd take a lot of the heat off him. Fans might even, dare I say it, LIKE HIM? Nah, not that much, but if he found the right guy, a true offensive minded guy with many years of being a coordinator, he just may save himself from the flames known as Arrowhead. However, I have great doubt that he'll ever fire Solari. Main reason is that it's Solari's 2nd year, which Herm already used as an excuse, why wouldn't Peterson do the same? Also, Peterson isn't the type to fire someone in the middle of the season. He would wait until off season, probably interview some candidates secretly to find the guy he wants, drop the bomb and that's that. One thing is for sure though. If Peterson does eventually fire Solari and the offense isn't any better in a couple years, we know who to blame!

wolfpack
09-19-2007, 09:24 AM
the trouble is that its like ants. you kill off one but unless you get rid of the QUEEN (hint,hint) it does no good.

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 02:39 AM

Agreed!

I'm telling you. The me you've seen the past couple of days is the real me. I really can blame Sunday on PMS. I'm usually good-natured, and a good negotiator. Muchto your demise, though, I do enjoy flirting with chief31. That's just because I'm much better at it when I have a keyboard to hide behind. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot. Thank you.

I think we have our resident flirter.:D

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Flirter/Moody b**** goes together about as well as Comedian/Statistician...I like the idea.

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 02:53 AM
Flirter/Moody b**** goes together about as well as Comedian/Statistician...I like the idea.

...Does have a nice ring to it.

Canada
09-20-2007, 10:05 AM
How much are you guys getting paid for all these jobs??

wolfpack
09-20-2007, 10:08 AM

no disrespect intented,but the black eye on his career as a owner was holding on to GM`s to long. he held on to Steadman to long and Peterson to long. and i wonder how much did he run the team the last couple of years. if you think this is diresepect fine, but all great leaders have thier downside and their greatness usually overcomes their downside. his thorn in his side has been sticking him and his son for 19 years now and needs tobe pulled.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 05:09 PM
no disrespect intented,but the black eye on his career as a owner was holding on to GM`s to long. he held on to Steadman to long and Peterson to long. and i wonder how much did he run the team the last couple of years. if you think this is diresepect fine, but all great leaders have thier downside and their greatness usually overcomes their downside. his thorn in his side has been sticking him and his son for 19 years now and needs tobe pulled.

Oh, yeah I think questioning the manhood of the one person who is responsible for the team we all love and cheer for every Sunday, not to mention the league conference in which the play, is disrespectful; especially now that he is dead. I'm sorry if my opinion offends you; get over it. I agree that Peterson should have been fired long ago, and wished Lamar would have done so. I have said on many occasions that I never understood his loyalty to Peterson with regards to building a championship team, but I will not call into question Lamar’s character.