PDA

View Full Version : HAVE to give it up to the crowd..

fairladyZ
09-14-2010, 02:25 AM
HUGE win for us tonight my heart is still pumping 100 miles an hour even more than an hour after the final.

But without the great fans that were able to be there and stuck it out through the rain we would not have won this game i do not believe.

Hope they chiefs staff and players give a shout out and even stayed behind to thank some of those fans that were there.. My voice is blown out!

josh1971
09-14-2010, 02:30 AM
Great performance by several of this year's draft class. Atop the division, and now with some nice momentum going into week two.

The fans in those stands were amazing tonight!

OTR Chiefs fan
09-14-2010, 02:39 AM
The fans played a big part in the win. But ESPN needs to quit showing shots of the shirtless fans! Some of those were pretty scary! :lol: :chiefs:

Chiefster
09-14-2010, 09:03 PM
At least "Belly Boy" was not in attendance. :D

stricken721
09-14-2010, 10:29 PM

Yes I was!!

Hayvern
09-15-2010, 01:16 AM

Oh we had a good honorable mention:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/09/23.jpg

Name that belly!

jacko58
09-15-2010, 01:33 AM
i know i was vary proud of us in the seats my fiance i and my griend never left our seats in fear of the rain it motivated us to that win and seein just how much we affected phillip rivers he was out of control. we as fans pulled together something that jared allen always did, we got into rivers head and he folded. wasnt a pretty game but i wouldnt want it any different!! great job kc chiefs!!!! i know i had tears in my eyes at the start of the game ive never been that motivated to help out our boys its the end of a era, the mediocre team and fan suppourt is over im not calling for the playoffs but seeing how weve only one 6 games in the past 2 years and were 1-0 leading the devision alot of promise lookin forward love ya guys!!!

Chiefster
09-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Yes I was!!
I stand corrected. :D

Oh we had a good honorable mention:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/09/23.jpg

Name that belly!

Indeed! :lol: