PDA

View Full Version : Arrowhead Magic

KCINNYC
09-14-2010, 03:07 AM
It was the best game I can remember, or will remember. The rain came, and the fans stayed in their seats. The time came for the fans to step it up during the game, and there was cussing, shouting, praying, stomping,...the loudest Arrowhead has been in years and years. When the game was over I walked out of the stadium and High Fived at LEAST 100 people. It was magic. the greatest win I can remember. It was amazing, all of us fans sitting in the pouring rain, pouring our hearts out, screaming for the Chiefs to win...and then...they did.

matthewschiefs
09-14-2010, 11:45 AM
The crowd was a factor in the game. They go to Rivers and made them blow a few t.o. during the game. If they can do that every week we will have a good shot to win most our home games. It was nice to see Arrowhead loud again.

Seek
09-14-2010, 12:02 PM
The whole experience got everyone in their seats early and pumped up. The band playing in the concourse was awesome. Poili did it right.

tammietailgator
09-14-2010, 12:11 PM
It was magic and a lot of talent, and of course the reason I do not have a voice today!!! Seek, your food was the best! Thanks!

Seek
09-14-2010, 12:23 PM
It was magic and a lot of talent, and of course the reason I do not have a voice today!!! Seek, your food was the best! Thanks!

It was great to sit with you for a while.y voice is gone too.

buffman316
09-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Just now getting around myself, and I tell you what: That was an amazing game. It was so loud you could not even hear the touchdown song! The tailgate was rockin too!!!! It was great to meet everyone.

Coach
09-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Best time I've had at arrowhead. My throat hurts and my ears are still ringing.
Great food Seek!

Seek
09-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Best time I've had at arrowhead. My throat hurts and my ears are still ringing.
Great food Seek!

I do hope you called your wife. Thanks for joining us on your anniversary.

You definately have a understanding wife.

hometeam
09-14-2010, 06:07 PM
One of the greatest experiences of my life!

the crowd was wild!

Drunker Hillbilly
09-14-2010, 06:14 PM
I was not there for the game unfortunately but have been to probably been to 40-50 games at Arrowhead. It has always been amazing but it seemed (from the TV) like it was INCREDIBLY LOUD!!!!!! More so than normal. Was that the case?

#58ChiefsFan
09-14-2010, 07:00 PM
It was incredibly loud for the pregame, the first defensive snap even louder. Once we saw that the crowd noise was affecting rivers it was as loud as I have heard Arrowhead from where we were standing.

Freakin awesome!