PDA

View Full Version : This just in: SACK NUTT joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Coach
09-18-2007, 12:59 PM
SACK NUTT has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming SACK NUTT to the site!

hermhater
09-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the crowd.

SACK NUTT
09-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Been a chiefs fan for over 30 years thanks to my dad. But have really gotten into when I met my other half, wolfpack. He can still out yell me when we go to arrowhead, especially if there is a irritating oppossing team fan in front of us.

This week I'm going to kick his butt in fantasy football.

wolfpack
09-18-2007, 01:31 PM
only in your wildest dreams are you going to beat me this week.

luv
09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
A chiefscrowd couple? Fun, fun! Welcome!

chief31
09-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Been a chiefs fan for over 30 years thanks to my dad. But have really gotten into when I met my other half, wolfpack. He can still out yell me when we go to arrowhead, especially if there is a irritating oppossing team fan in front of us.

This week I'm going to kick his butt in fantasy football.

Welcome aboard SACK!!!!! I hope to hear from you around her often. Some of us tend to be a bit *****y, from time to time, but we are all Chiefs fans, in one capacity, or another. Well, we do have a resident Niners fan and some occaisional visits from a Jets fan and some "trolls", but it's mostly about show some love, or impatience, for the Chiefs.

I hope you enjoy the site!!!!

rbedgood
09-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Welcome aboard SACK!!!!! I hope to hear from you around her often. Some of us tend to be a bit *****y, from time to time, but we are all Chiefs fans, in one capacity, or another. Well, we do have a resident Niners fan and some occaisional visits from a Jets fan and some "trolls", but it's mostly about show some love, or impatience, for the Chiefs.

I hope you enjoy the site!!!!

Hello...and welcome.

sling58
09-21-2007, 08:13 AM
hafa adai