PDA

View Full Version : trent dilfer

garciakcfan
09-15-2010, 02:32 AM
Did anyone notice the gargling of Phillip rivers' nuts in his mouth?? Pathetic to listen to that the whole game. He's a horrible commentator and I hope that's the last time I have to hear him.

Hayvern
09-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Did anyone notice the gargling of Phillip rivers' nuts in his mouth?? Pathetic to listen to that the whole game. He's a horrible commentator and I hope that's the last time I have to hear him.

Actually, I thought he did a pretty good job giving respect to the Chiefs. I watched the game on DVR just a couple of hours ago.

Yeah, of course he is going to give props to Rivers, but Dilfer seemed to get some glee out of the fact that Rivers was struggling with getting off plays in the noise.

Chiefster
09-15-2010, 03:19 AM
I loved seeing Rivers frustrated. I commented: "That's the way we like him!"

Sn@keIze
09-15-2010, 03:20 AM
Oh god!

IT GOT OLD.

For real. Me and the guys at work today were talkn about it. I was the only Chief fan, others were fans of other teams n the NFL. Some didnt care about football at all. But we all agreed on one thing....

That he was suckn Rivers D@#k hardcore.

rep add for bringin this up.

Sn@keIze
09-15-2010, 03:26 AM
i just put that as my FB status.:D:punk:

Ridzic
09-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I watched the game at home and was just as annoyed by this guy. I hope the bring back Madden !!!

yashi
09-15-2010, 11:58 AM
I thought Trent Dilfer was terrible, when it comes to both QBs. Cassel had like 40 yards at one point and Dilfer said something like, "You have a quarterback who has been playing well the entire game!" I was like, "....what?"

WhoRtheChefs
09-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Great thread. We started playing a drinking game where you had to drink every time trent dicfor called the Chargers or one of their players "elite".

azchiefsfan
09-15-2010, 01:01 PM
I actually think the balls were resting on his chin...

Chiefster
09-16-2010, 10:38 PM
I actually think the balls were resting on his chin...

YouTube - Men in black - Ballchinian (HD)

josh1971
09-16-2010, 10:44 PM
I did notice the man-love for the Chargers and Rivers. Several times, there were gushing tributes to the Charger offense which were just eye-rollers. At one point, I remember even saying "Jesus... you want a date?"

brdempsey69
09-16-2010, 10:53 PM
Memo to Trent Dilfer:

Either grow some hair or get a toupe, because that skin head of yours looks hideous enough to make one wonder if that is your head or did someone crap on your shoulders.

And his commentary is just as bad.