PDA

View Full Version : JUst want to say that I CALLED IT!

Cardinals Krew
09-15-2010, 08:12 AM
KC Chiefs are making the playoffs. THATS A FACT. BOOK IT! NOW they have a very good chance of taking the division!

woot:toast2:

Coach
09-15-2010, 10:09 AM
finally, an optimist!

azchiefsfan
09-15-2010, 11:01 AM
It'd be great, but I will wait about 4 games before jumping on that bandwagon. They are vastly improved and I think we will be a serious contender in the next 2 years, but we are still in a rebuilding stage. I think it'll take this year for the key players to gel together. But hey, I will fly to Arrowhead if we can make it to the playoffs. Is that beer or coolaid the smiley is drinking?

kcvet
09-15-2010, 11:34 AM
same here. it takes about 4 games to get a look at things

matthewschiefs
09-15-2010, 12:09 PM
19-0 till proven otherwise.:D:chiefs:

Chiefster
09-16-2010, 10:35 PM
finally, an optimist!

Pessimism is a fine thing; taken with much more moderation. :D

Chief Tyler
09-17-2010, 12:17 AM
KC Chiefs are making the playoffs. THATS A FACT. BOOK IT! NOW they have a very good chance of taking the division!

Very good is pushing it. Sandy is still in a different league from us. They always start slow too, they'll get up to speed though. Still it feels good to win.

tornadospotter
09-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Pessimism is a fine thing; taken with much moderation. :D
I agree, but add more to the much moderation. :D

tornadospotter
09-17-2010, 01:04 AM
Very good is pushing it. Sandy is still in a different league from us. They always start slow too, they'll get up to speed though. Still it feels good to win.
Well we started slow last season to. I did not like how it end up. In total season result, but I do like how we started this season, so far.

Chiefster
09-17-2010, 01:38 AM
I agree, but add more to the much moderation. :D

Done! :D

whatwasthat?
09-17-2010, 01:41 AM
if we have a chance to make the playoffs imo we have to first beat the browns, then the 49ers....colts are the colts and houston looked dangerous

SIC J
09-17-2010, 12:26 PM
4 games? I would say 6.

They should beat the Browns. 49ers can be dangerous but with it being at KC and if they beat the Browns, Chiefs should start off 3-0.

Then a game at Indy and then Houston. Those games are gonna be TOUGH and a true test.

Then back to KC to play the Jags which won't be easy either.

The BYE in week 4 will be nice to prepare for the Colts and Houston but I don't think it helps in the long run.

PhillyChief25
09-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Yup we're talkin playoffs.

Here is the way I see the schedule.

Losses:
@SD, @Den, Tenn, @Indy, @Hou

Win:
@Cle, Buf, @Oak, Ari, Den, @St. Louis, Oak

Toss up:
SF, Jax, @Sea.

So the way I see it we should have 8 victories with 3 very winnable toss up games. I put Seattle as a toss up because they are pretty good at home and I think they are better than last year. Also Tennessee could be a toss up but I think they will be a very good team this year and much better than last year.

Still with 8 victories we would only have to win 1 of the 3 toss up games to have a shot at making the playoffs. Optimistic? A little, but not outrageous to think it.

:chiefs:

ImBERRYexcited29
09-17-2010, 03:24 PM
KC needs to work on alot of things before i go around and brag about there play. there passing looked horrible and the coaches don't trust cassel throwing the ball...but i say we win 6 or 7 and call it a very successful year!

Canada
09-17-2010, 03:28 PM
KC needs to work on alot of things before i go around and brag about there play. there passing looked horrible and the coaches don't trust cassel throwing the ball...but i say we win 6 or 7 and call it a very successful year!

The passing looked okay, it was the receiving that suKCed. Cassel hit Bowe a couple of times in the hands and he dropped them, Chambers dropped one. It was windy and raining like mad. Hardly a day to judge the QB.

slc chief
09-17-2010, 05:12 PM
[quote=PhillyChief25;200849]Yup we're talkin playoffs.

Losses:

Win:

Toss up:
SF, Jax, @Sea.

we are not losing to denver this year even in there crappy stadium.we own them this year along with most of the league donkeys suck:chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

PhillyChief25
09-17-2010, 06:54 PM
The donkeys will blow this year but sweeping rivals is tough unless it's the raiders. They don't really count. Also if I put up 9-12 wins as a projection I would probably lose credibility.

whatwasthat?
09-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Yup we're talkin playoffs.

Losses:

Win:

Toss up:
SF, Jax, @Sea.

So the way I see it we should have 8 victories with 3 very winnable toss up games. I put Seattle as a toss up because they are pretty good at home and I think they are better than last year. Also Tennessee could be a toss up but I think they will be a very good team this year and much better than last year.

Still with 8 victories we would only have to win 1 of the 3 toss up games to have a shot at making the playoffs. Optimistic? A little, but not outrageous to think it.

:chiefs:

i would put @Den in the toss up category....we did it last year...we can do it again

Chief Tyler
09-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Well we started slow last season to. I did not like how it end up. In total season result, but I do like how we started this season, so far.

Meant the Chargers start slow....
We didn't start at all last year.

Canada
09-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Meant the Chargers start slow....
We didn't start at all last year.:lol:

PhillyChief25
09-18-2010, 12:20 PM
I have no doubts that the game in Denver is winnable, but no matter how talented the teams are we always split the series with Denver. It's just what happens.

Pro_Angler
09-18-2010, 02:39 PM
dont forget I predicted a month ago 10 win season..:)

Cardinals Krew
09-19-2010, 04:28 PM
2-0 baby! The Cards can learn much from KC!

Cardinals Krew
01-03-2011, 08:53 AM

So there you have it! :chiefs: