PDA

View Full Version : Herms press conference.

hermhater
09-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Herm compared Drummond to a Volkswagen.

I am so ashamed to have Herm as our leader.

sigh...

Guru
09-18-2007, 04:01 PM
How about a link to the site that posted it?

hermhater
09-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Go to www.kcchiefs.com and watch the press conference.

It's near the end where he likens having Drummond to a kid getting a first car and it's a Volkswagen.

The Chiefs fans are like the kids and we got a Volkswagen.

So he says were jealous of the Bears kids (Fans) who drive Mercedes (Hester).

m0ef0e
09-18-2007, 06:04 PM

sigh...

No kidding. Why did we go buy a crappy used car from the dealership at jacked up prices instead of looking for a bargain? You know, like maybe a used sports car in good shape with a decent price tag. It seems we didn't even check the carfax report, either.

Chiefster
09-18-2007, 08:36 PM

sigh...

Herm's an idiot.

stlchief
09-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Herm is not an idiot. It takes a football genius to be an NFL coach. Unfortunately, when you compare him to the 60 or so other qualified geniuses, he is not in the top 50. So if you meant idiot in a relative way, then I agree.

No matter what, let's get one of the other 50 in....

hermhater
09-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Herm is not an idiot. It takes a football genius to be an NFL coach. Unfortunately, when you compare him to the 60 or so other qualified geniuses, he is not in the top 50. So if you meant idiot in a relative way, then I agree.

Goshdarnit stl you seem to have a good point....

It would be easier to just ignore your wisdom, but *gulp*, I guess you're right.

It does take a football genius to be a head coach in the NFL and Herm has to be one by your logic.

Why do genius' make such obvious mistakes that us wannabes can see coming a mile away.

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 12:04 AM
gen·ius

1.an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.
2.a person having such capacity.
3.a person having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating on a psychological test, as an IQ above 140. 4.natural ability or capacity; strong inclination: a special genius for leadership.
5.distinctive character or spirit, as of a nation, period, or language.
6.the guardian spirit of a place, institution, etc.
7.either of two mutually opposed spirits, one good and the other evil, supposed to attend a person throughout life.
8.a person who strongly influences for good or ill the character, conduct, or destiny of a person, place, or thing: Rasputin, the evil genius of Russian politics.

This is from Dictionary.com. Herm is just an EVIL GENIUS...

hermhater
09-19-2007, 12:06 AM
gen·ius

1.an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.
2.a person having such capacity.
3.a person having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating on a psychological test, as an IQ above 140. 4.natural ability or capacity; strong inclination: a special genius for leadership.
5.distinctive character or spirit, as of a nation, period, or language.
6.the guardian spirit of a place, institution, etc.
7.either of two mutually opposed spirits, one good and the other evil, supposed to attend a person throughout life.
8.a person who strongly influences for good or ill the character, conduct, or destiny of a person, place, or thing: Rasputin, the evil genius of Russian politics.

This is from Dictionary.com. Herm is just an EVIL GENIUS...

My mind is spinning...

I don't know what to do...

You all make so much sense....

Oh well I will just keep hating f@rking HERM!!!!!

luv
09-19-2007, 12:09 AM
My mind is spinning...

I don't know what to do...

You all make so much sense....

Oh well I will just keep hating f@rking HERM!!!!!
f@rking - funny little variation.

If you could use chit, my day would be complete.

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 12:18 AM
I think in all fairness Luv should be granted temporary Mod priviliges if only to be allowed to edit Chiefsters sig in return...

That would be war...right now this is just the Boston Massacre.

luv
09-19-2007, 12:29 AM
I think in all fairness Luv should be granted temporary Mod priviliges if only to be allowed to edit GURU's sig in return...

That would be war...right now this is just the Boston Massacre.
Fixed Your Post

Guru
09-19-2007, 12:33 AM
Fixed Your Post

That's FYP.

EDIT - HEY!!!!

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Yeah I was headed back to fix this one...you got here first. I know Chiefster claimed immunity last week, but he kept appearing in the threads that were involved...FRAME JOB:prison:

Guru
09-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Yeah I was headed back to fix this one...you got here first. I know Chiefster claimed immunity last week, but he kept appearing in the threads that were involved...FRAME JOB:prison:

I've been framed.

BTW - I have never touched your sig.

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 12:45 AM
I know you haven't touched mine...but it appears you are the prime suspect in LuvGate. I got a great laugh out of Chiefster's editing mine...and I actually thought it was even funnier when "someone" was first messing with Luv's sig...however editing the post not so much. If you also are being framed then get out of your white :Hummer: and prove your innocence.

The diplomat will be happy to hear your case. :D

Guru
09-19-2007, 12:59 AM
I know you haven't touched mine...but it appears you are the prime suspect in LuvGate. I got a great laugh out of Chiefster's editing mine...and I actually thought it was even funnier when "someone" was first messing with Luv's sig...however editing the post not so much. If you also are being framed then get out of your white :Hummer: and prove your innocence.

The diplomat will be happy to hear your case. :D

It was a Bronco.

EDIT
For the record, Luv is the ONLY person I would mess with like this on the boards. She is a very fun loving person.

I can act like gloves don't fit too. Give me that Oscar!!!!:yahoo:

luv
09-19-2007, 01:33 AM
It was a Bronco.

EDIT
For the record, Luv is the ONLY person I would mess with like this on the boards. She is a very fun loving person.

Awwww.

Maybe I won't have you hung after all. :p

Guru
09-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Awwww.

Maybe I won't have you hung after all. :p

Canada might get jealous though.

luv
09-19-2007, 01:43 AM
Canada might get jealous though.
Uh.....why?

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 01:47 AM
I know it was a Bronco...closest I could get with the Emoticons

Guru
09-19-2007, 02:06 AM
Uh.....why?

Hell, I don't know. Play on words because he was joking about being hung earlier.

Guru
09-19-2007, 02:07 AM
I know it was a Bronco...closest I could get with the Emoticons

I'll give ya a pass this time.

luv
09-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Hell, I don't know. Play on words because he was joking about being hung earlier.
I must have missed that one. My bad.

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 02:12 AM
I must have missed that one. My bad.

Guru seems a little too interested in the subject.

luv
09-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Of Canada being "hung".

Hmmmm...
Keeping my mind out of the gutter...really.

Guru
09-19-2007, 02:19 AM

Look who is letting the comedian title go to his head.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/09/19.jpg

rbedgood
09-19-2007, 02:28 AM
http://sp1.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3792475620 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dmarvin%2Bthe%2Bmartian%26ei%3 DUTF-8%26qp_p%3Dmarvin%2Bmartian%26imgsz%3Dall%26fr%3Dy fp-t-501%26b%3D21&w=249&h=187&imgurl=www.ezthemes.com%2Fpreviews%2Fm%2Fmarvin_th e_martian_.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdeafinternational.org%2Fnoahblog .htm&size=11.4kB&name=marvin_the_martian_.jpg&p=marvin+the+martian&type=jpeg&no=39&tt=10,247&oid=1e05ae20ac1d5b8c&ei=UTF-8)Hmmm...I think I will have to obliterate Guru. He must be blown into 17,670,002 micro cells.

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Look who is letting the comedian title go to his head.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/09/19.jpg

Strangely this picture frightens me.

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 02:46 AM

Yes he is.

That is all. :p

Canada
09-20-2007, 10:08 AM

It was no Joke!! :bananen_smilies046:

Of Canada being "hung".

You know me so well!! :beer:

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Yuck...I read that...need to clean eyes...TMI

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 05:25 PM
It was a Bronco.

EDIT

Ya know after OJ put in that award winning performance sat down beside Ol' Johnny and said to him: "Ya know, I think I am innocent".