PDA

View Full Version : Jackson and O'Callaghan out this week

#58ChiefsFan
09-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Via Josh Looney

Chiefs move both Tyson Jackson and Ryan O'Callaghan to "out" on official injury report.

Via #58ChiefsFan

We're still winning this game.

stricken721
09-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Via Josh Looney

Chiefs move both Tyson Jackson and Ryan O'Callaghan to "out" on official injury report.

Via #58ChiefsFan

We're still winning this game.

It would have been nice to see Tyson Jackson play. When he was in last week he played well.. much better than anytime last year. We should be OK if not better off with having Barry Richardson starting over O'Callaghan.

brdempsey69
09-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Jackson may be missed, but should be returning shortly. O'Callaghan has probably already lost his starting job to Richardson, as Richardson has proven to be a much better pass protector.

matthewschiefs
09-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Sucks that Tyson will be out. I hope this is the only game that he will be out. I just hope that won't help them get that running game going.

I don't think we will really miss O Callaghan much at all. I don't think he is any better then Richardson.

brdempsey69
09-19-2010, 12:08 AM
I don't think we will really miss O Callaghan much at all. I don't think he is any better then Richardson.

I watched both of them closely in preseason & reviewed those games multiple times. Richardson is clearly the better player.

BTW, that holding call against Richardson on Monday night was totally bogus.

whatwasthat?
09-19-2010, 01:46 AM
richardson is better than ocally in the pass and run