PDA

View Full Version : Rome Crennel

figcrostic
09-20-2010, 02:28 PM
is making me a fan! Our defensive schemes are better, our players are clearly better coached and the only thing has really changed is him. So far I am extremely impressed and am becoming a huge fan of the guy.

ps yes I realize it's Romeo Crennel not Rome my bad.

WhoRtheChefs
09-20-2010, 02:34 PM
No doubt that our D has stepped it up in a big way. I'm anxious for the Indy game. Sure we may get exposed a bit, but the extra week of game planning will give Romeo time to show us what he's got for us.

figcrostic
09-20-2010, 02:42 PM
No doubt that our D has stepped it up in a big way. I'm anxious for the Indy game. Sure we may get exposed a bit, but the extra week of game planning will give Romeo time to show us what he's got for us.

Indy exposes everyone until you knock Peyton around a little and then he folds like a chair.

josh1971
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Indy exposes everyone until you knock Peyton around a little and then he folds like a chair.

Exactly right- I think Chicago would have won that super bowl if they would have kept on him like they were in the first half- but for some reason they seemed to let up on him, and Peyton ate them.

If you can keep him on the run, he does indeed fold like a chair. He gets like Rivers was the other night- flustered, mad, hurried, and then... he makes mistakes.