PDA

View Full Version : I have NEVER seen.....

SIC J
09-20-2010, 04:56 PM
so much complaining and whining from fans from a team thats 2-0. Sure there are things that are far from perfect on the Chiefs but what team is?

The sad part is, I think if the Chiefs won both games 99-0, so many of you on here would still find something to complain and whine about.

WOW.................

Chief Tyler
09-20-2010, 05:00 PM
so much complaining and whining from fans from a team thats 2-0. Sure there are things that are far from perfect on the Chiefs but what team is?

The sad part is, I think if the Chiefs won both games 99-0, so many of you on here would still find something to complain and whine about.

WOW.................

You're about the whiniest person on this board. I don't think you could go much longer than a day without having to call somebody a terrible fan.

I can't believe somebody has to start a thread about how awful people are when we get to hear about it every other post.

That's the sad part.

WOW.

SIC J
09-20-2010, 05:53 PM
You're about the whiniest person on this board. I don't think you could go much longer than a day without having to call somebody a terrible fan.

I can't believe somebody has to start a thread about how awful people are when we get to hear about it every other post.

That's the sad part.

WOW.

Thank you for pointing you your lack of intelligence and detail to my post, as I have not really had anything negative to post in quite a while and have said nothing but good things about the Chiefs with constructive criticism here and there. Not to mention I didn't even post on this board for like a month or two.

Now please go play on the freeway blind folded.

Thank you!

Chiefster
09-20-2010, 07:00 PM
I love this thread.

CapitalT
09-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Lol!!!!

slc chief
09-20-2010, 08:51 PM
here we go again

josh1971
09-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Ordinarily, I just kind of roll my eyes at the negativity not just of this board, but the internet in general. Overall, the internet is a pretty *****y place- but that's because there's lots of people, and thus, lots of opinions, on it.

At the end of the day, this is a DISCUSSION board, and yes, the Chiefs are 2-0, but while we can discuss just how totally kick assse that is, I think we can also discuss the shortcomings of the team.

We can also discuss who is whiny and who is not, or what the top speed of a common field cricket is, or whether or not my stepson's high school football team will ever win a game again.

Floor's open... discuss.

stricken721
09-20-2010, 10:03 PM
I love this thread.

That makes two of us, 7 posts and it's already awesome. :sign0087:

deerhunter2
09-20-2010, 10:54 PM
I don't know that it is whining as much as concern for the rest of the season. I do a lot of reading and rarely post, but I see most negative comments as fans with worries about things that they feel could ruin another season. I haven't seen very many negative comments that any of us can't understand the concern about in some way.

tornadospotter
09-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Well I for one am excited about being 2-0, but still concerned about issues, on the offense. But I am stoked to be 2-0, and the fact that Defense is back! Chiefs of old was known for a strong Defense, we are getting there. Just hopes the offense decides to play a little better in certain positions. I think they can, but they need to step it up.

DMN
09-20-2010, 11:55 PM
2-0 is great.. I am very proud of the strides that our team has made on defense... but bottom line our offense in its current state WILL NOT get us to the playoffs... let alone a playoff win.

Both of our wins have come off big D/ST plays for TDs. If it were up to our offense (which is the primary source for our points) we would be 0-2. So there is plenty to discuss and be skeptical about.

SIC J
09-21-2010, 12:10 AM
2-0 is great.. I am very proud of the strides that our team has made on defense... but bottom line our offense in its current state WILL NOT get us to the playoffs... let alone a playoff win.

Both of our wins have come off big D/ST plays for TDs. If it were up to our offense (which is the primary source for our points) we would be 0-2. So there is plenty to discuss and be skeptical about.

Defense wins Championships. Although I agree the offense needs to step it up.

You say that can't win a playoff game that way? Well they just won 2 games like that. As well as the Steelers won a 3 playoff games and the SUPER BOWL with Rothlisberger and his rating of like 30 in the playoffs.

Almost every single thread has been b*tching and complaining. Do people have to state the obvious about the offense over and over and over again???

Damn just take some time to enjoy the damn wins and be happy about it.

Fastphilly
09-21-2010, 12:54 AM

You say that can't win a playoff game that way? Well they just won 2 games like that. As well as the Steelers won a 3 playoff games and the SUPER BOWL with Rothlisberger and his rating of like 30 in the playoffs.

Almost every single thread has been b*tching and complaining. Do people have to state the obvious about the offense over and over and over again???

I'm very happy that we have a defence that is'nt pushed around like past teams, but in order to win a Super Bowl on defence alone is extremely rare. I will reserve judgement on our "shut down" defence when we start playing some good offensive teams.. Playing a Chargers team with no V. Jackson on a sloppy field and a Seneca Wallace led bad Browns team is hardly a measuring stick I would use..Still we are winning against teams we should beat and that is a step in the right direction :yahoo:

AussieChiefsFan
09-21-2010, 05:13 AM

WOW.................
I agree

KCINNYC
09-21-2010, 09:36 AM
No, the fact is there are just some rotten fans on Chiefs Crowd. It amazes me everytime I get on and am excited, some "fan" has started some thread with the word(s) "sucks" "I'm worried" or "doesn't know what he is doing" in the title. It is so disheartening.

I agree with my optimistic brothers on this site. WE ARE 2-0!!!!!!!!! AND IN SOLE POSSESION OF 1st PLACE IN THE AFC WEST!!
What else do you people want? Why worry about the future? Enjoy the day.

Thank God we aren't 0-2 like some of you wish so you would have more to b**** about....sheesh.
Chiefs.

Chief Tyler
09-21-2010, 10:47 AM
No, the fact is there are just some rotten fans on Chiefs Crowd. It amazes me everytime I get on and am excited, some "fan" has started some thread with the word(s) "sucks" "I'm worried" or "doesn't know what he is doing" in the title. It is so disheartening.

I agree with my optimistic brothers on this site. WE ARE 2-0!!!!!!!!! AND IN SOLE POSSESION OF 1st PLACE IN THE AFC WEST!!
What else do you people want? Why worry about the future? Enjoy the day.

Thank God we aren't 0-2 like some of you wish so you would have more to b**** about....sheesh.
Chiefs.

A lot of us want a team that isn't built on lucky plays and 3 and outs because apparently Thomas Jones is a better option than JC. 2-0 is nice but you can't stay lucky forever. We've got San Fran, Indy and Houston up next. San Fran doesn't look so winnable after last night. If the offense, especially Cassel, and the play calling don't step it up it will have been a quick honeymoon and we'll be staring at 2-3.

DMN
09-21-2010, 11:13 AM

Again I am enjoying the two wins.. I really am. In all honesty I expected 1-1 with the chargers barely nipping us at home... So we are not really much further than I expected.

And to compare our D to the steelers is a little ridiculous.. we barely got a W against the browns with their 2nd string QB in.... the steelers made the titans offense look terrible and held the leagues most prolific RB to 34 yards.

Our defense is good... not great and there are plenty of blown coverages for long pass TDs still to come by these rookie S. It has happened both games now.

So again if our terrible offense cant start sustaining drives and help get our D off the field I think we are in for a long season.

But at this point I know there is not much we can do for this season but hope that our O gets on top of things and cassell figures it out..

honda522
09-21-2010, 11:26 AM

That's the sad part.

WOW.
I agree with this and the OP :efpge::lol:

Drunker Hillbilly
09-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Some people just wouldn't be right if they couldn't complain about something. Miserable way to go through life........

figcrostic
09-21-2010, 11:47 AM

That's the sad part.

WOW.

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

SIC J
09-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Some people just wouldn't be right if they couldn't complain about something. Miserable way to go through life........

My point exactly!

Their life sucks that bad that nothing makes them happy anymore. They could win $5 million in the lottery and still complain that they didn't win the $100 million lottery.

And to the people that agreed with Chief Tyler, take at look at your own posts. You 3 are the ones posting the threads b*tching, complaining, and having NOTHING good to say even after 2 wins!!! You're too ignorant to see what YOU are doing. :lol:

:ninerssuck:

Hayvern
09-21-2010, 12:41 PM
My point exactly!

Their life sucks that bad that nothing makes them happy anymore. They could win $5 million in the lottery and still complain that they didn't win the $100 million lottery.

And to the people that agreed with Chief Tyler, take at look at your own posts. You 3 are the ones posting the threads b*tching, complaining, and having NOTHING good to say even after 2 wins!!! You're too ignorant to see what YOU are doing. :lol:

OH BS!!!

Man, I was never so happy to get a win as I was on Monday night. Probably more happy than a lot of people. I like the wins when they come and you will be hard pressed to find anyone more happy when they come.

But I want them to KEEP coming. Yeah, that's right, I am looking for CONTINUED success, and quite frankly, I am a bit worried as we go forward.

Do you guys realize that we won that Cleveland game on two questionable calls? You do get that don't you? That fumble recovery for three points could have as easily been called that the ground caused the fumble. In the replays it was pretty clear that the ground did cause that fumble, yet we got the call. Is that how you guys want to keep winning?

How about that fourth and 1 at the end of the game? We put the game on the line by relying on a lucky spot? Even Todd Haley, whom I am getting more respect for everyday, was clear that it is NOT the way to win football games. Do you really want to put the outcome of the game in the hands of the officials?

Not me. So am I less of a fan by pointing out the fact that our offense is not playing up to what it needs to be? You know not what you speak.

And as far as negative complainers go, those of you who continue to *****, moan and complain about those of us who are identifying areas where we could improve better spend a moment and look in the mirror.

N TX Dave
09-21-2010, 01:18 PM
OH BS!!!

Man, I was never so happy to get a win as I was on Monday night. Probably more happy than a lot of people. I like the wins when they come and you will be hard pressed to find anyone more happy when they come.

But I want them to KEEP coming. Yeah, that's right, I am looking for CONTINUED success, and quite frankly, I am a bit worried as we go forward.

Do you guys realize that we won that Cleveland game on two questionable calls? You do get that don't you? That fumble recovery for three points could have as easily been called that the ground caused the fumble. In the replays it was pretty clear that the ground did cause that fumble, yet we got the call. Is that how you guys want to keep winning?

How about that fourth and 1 at the end of the game? We put the game on the line by relying on a lucky spot? Even Todd Haley, whom I am getting more respect for everyday, was clear that it is NOT the way to win football games. Do you really want to put the outcome of the game in the hands of the officials?

Not me. So am I less of a fan by pointing out the fact that our offense is not playing up to what it needs to be? You know not what you speak.

And as far as negative complainers go, those of you who continue to *****, moan and complain about those of us who are identifying areas where we could improve better spend a moment and look in the mirror.

We all see the same things and know there are problems but at this time there is nothing that can be done so we just want to enjoy the season. A few years ago I stopped reading a Forum because of all the negativity in it, I go to read and learn about the team and when it always brings me down because of the bickering going on why waste the time. Read all the threads in here about the problems and you would think we were 0-2. There is nothing wrong with pointing out problem areas but when one person opens 2-3 threads in one day on how bad the QB is to me that is overboard.

As far as how we get a win I don't care if it is lucky calls by the refs or an act of God as long as we get them.

Besides my dad can beat up your dad!

:efpge:

Chiefster
09-21-2010, 02:08 PM
We all see the same things and know there are problems but at this time there is nothing that can be done so we just want to enjoy the season. A few years ago I stopped reading a Forum because of all the negativity in it, I go to read and learn about the team and when it always brings me down because of the bickering going on why waste the time. Read all the threads in here about the problems and you would think we were 0-2. There is nothing wrong with pointing out problem areas but when one person opens 2-3 threads in one day on how bad the QB is to me that is overboard.

As far as how we get a win I don't care if it is lucky calls by the refs or an act of God as long as we get them.

Besides my dad can beat up your dad!

:efpge:

Selling tickets? :D

Canada
09-21-2010, 03:01 PM

Quit complaining about complainers then!! :D

Chiefster
09-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Ordinarily, I just kind of roll my eyes at the negativity not just of this board, but the internet in general. Overall, the internet is a pretty *****y place- but that's because there's lots of people, and thus, lots of opinions, on it.

At the end of the day, this is a DISCUSSION board, and yes, the Chiefs are 2-0, but while we can discuss just how totally kick assse that is, I think we can also discuss the shortcomings of the team.

We can also discuss who is whiny and who is not, or what the top speed of a common field cricket is, or whether or not my stepson's high school football team will ever win a game again.

Floor's open... discuss.

"what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" :D

Chiefster
09-21-2010, 03:17 PM
That makes two of us, 7 posts and it's already awesome. :sign0087:

:bananen_smilies046:

SIC J
09-21-2010, 04:53 PM
OH BS!!!

Was I talking about you?

Well look at it this way........

If you read this thread and asked yourself....

"Is he talking about me?" or "Do I do that?"

Then YES I was talking about you.

Drunker Hillbilly
09-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Quit complaining about complainers then!! :D
My bad!!! On a positive note, I think it's great that people are pointing out all of the things that are wrong with our 2-0 team. If it weren't for them, I may not know that our team has quite a few inadaquacies (sp). I appreciate them being pointed out. God knows there will be plenty of time to complain about how bad we are but people like this just keep my positivity so high. Thanks guys.....

I should soooooooooo call you people out right now!:beat_DeadHorse:

SAPHOJUNKIE
09-21-2010, 05:56 PM
I don't care about people wanting the team to improve. For the most part, people figured we'd be better this year, but about like a 7 or 8 win team.

going 2-0 has been great, but before the season started, we all knew there were still areas to improve.

What's annoying is the actual points people are making while they complain. Soren Petro, for instance, who represents everything horrible about fat, stupid, johnson county jackasses, can't stop complaining about eric berry. As if NO rookie safety in HISTORY had ever bitten on a play-fake before.

It's people jumping ship on a player after two games that's completely and utterly retarded. Cassel is not playing well. We get that. But for someone to start a thread saying that he flat-out sucks is stupid. It's just stupid. He has shown he can win football games.

guess what? rocket-arm croyle has zero wins. Weak-armed cassel has six.

Do I want Cassel to play better? Heck yes, because I don't want to lose enough games this year to have a shot at a top QB in the draft. We need Cassel to be better, but I'm concerned.

I think he has accuracy issues. i think he needs to make decisions faster. I think he doesn't have a strong arm.

the good thing is that two of those issues can be fixed. Will he fix them? I hope so.

Anyone complaining about Berry is an idiot. I mean a flat-out idiot. that includes all of the horrible, horrible, horrible radio guys at 810.*

Remember when Dorsey was struggling? I was on the forums every day saying that you cannot judge rookies too quickly. It's a huge jump to the pros, and all you can hope for is that they contribute, do their homework, and show potential while making plays. Berry does all that. Yes, he makes mistakes, but so did every other rookie ever to play the game. Settle down.

*More on the atrociousness of 810. My god, these people aren't just annoying in their opinions, which are almost always horrifically wrong, but their delivery. Curtis Sebolt might be single most uninteresting, inarticulate, unqualified man to ever sit in front of a microphone. here's my impression of a conversation on The Program:

soren: did you hear this thing todd haley (sarcastic tone) said?

curtis: what...uh...at the press conference?

soren: yeah, at the press conference this morning, the guy, I don't know, one of the guys in there asking questions asked him about Jamaal Charles' playing time, and this BOOB gets all fired up and calls the reporter out.

(five seconds of silence)

Curtis: was it Kent Babb?

Soren: yeah, it was one of those guys. And he gives the whole "right 53" shpiel again.

curtis: about the...uh...

soren: yeah, about how "we gotta find the right 53 guys who are gonna give us the best chance to win." let me tell you something, coach. Jamaal charles is part of the right 53. He had more yards than thomas Jones on fewer carries! if this BOOB doesn't start playing jamaal charles, this team is going nowhere!

curtis: yeah. Maybe uh...he thinks thomas jones is better.

Soren: He had FEWER yards on MORE carries than Jamaal Charles.

Curtis: jamaal charles, 11 carries for 49 yards. thomas jones, 22 carries for 83 yards.

Soren: right, so ok. Not more yards, but a better average.

Curtis: yeah...

(three and a half minutes of silence while curtis stares at an ad on the internet).

Curtis: does this ballerina look like she's spinning left to right or right to left?

soren: what?

Curtis: see this thing? It's like a mental test.

soren: I don't know. why don't you ask Eric Berry to just buy you the answer? getting paid 50 million dollars to do what bernard pollard could do.

curtis: i'm supremely unhappy in my life. And I don't understand what people are talking about most of the time.

Soren: I mean, look, I get it. they're 2-0. and that's great. But Eric Berry and Matt Cassel are absolutely playing like BENCH players. On another team, they'd be CUT!

Curtis: Honestly, most of the time, I don't even know where I am.

soren: Take away the names on the jerseys, and these guys are lucky to be on the practice squad.

Curtis: I just realized this is wax fruit. I've already eaten three pears.

Soren: And now a message from Applause custom sight and sound!

Curtis: I once got lost in a bathroom.

Soren: I hired Applause, they're the best!

Curtis: Do you think if I drank bleach, my poo would be white? I'm gonna try it.

Seven minutes of silence while soren eats plays minesweeper. curtis passes out trying to see his own eyeballs.

PawnshopMarimba
09-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Was I talking about you?

Well look at it this way........

If you read this thread and asked yourself....

"Is he talking about me?" or "Do I do that?"

Then YES I was talking about you.

You got your tap shoes on, SIC? Because you totally danced around Vern's post and the valid points he made.

SIC J
09-21-2010, 07:01 PM
You got your tap shoes on, SIC? Because you totally danced around Vern's post and the valid points he made.

He said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that I and almost everybody else doesn't already know thats so obvious to see. Way to repeat the same nonsense over and over and over again.

So why am I gonna address his points?

Congrats! You just made yourself look dumb with a pointless post.

Chief Tyler
09-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Just give up bro. According to this fool we're full of nothing but negativity. Apparently we've done nothing except berate the organization. Nevermind the fact that I, along with many others have praised the defense, special teams, run blocking and receiving for the most part. I guess we're just supposed to be happy that we're 2-0 because of a few calls that could have gone either way, stellar defensive and special teams performances and a long Charles scamper, none of which we can rely on consistently. We should just be happy with the play calling, our mediocre, overpaid quarterback, and the highest paid safety in NFL history being responsible for 3 touchdowns (rookie or not, earn your check kid, you're being paid like Ed Reed, not Maurice Legget) because they haven't lost a game for us yet, even if they haven't necessarily won it.

I think we are now aware of the consequences of our refusal to be blind and blissful. We're ignorant whiners who should go play in traffic. We're not real fans and we never have a valid point. This team is never good enough for us, even if they win 99-0. Crying about what went wrong is much more fun that relishing what went right. If we were real fans, we would live in the moment and let the future come as it may. Because that's exactly what great coaches and athletes like Mike Tomlin and Peyton Manning do. Oh wait... IT'S NOT (see what I did there?)

500 FTW

SIC J
09-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Just give up bro. According to this fool we're full of nothing but negativity. Apparently we've done nothing except berate the organization. Nevermind the fact that I, along with many others have praised the defense, special teams, run blocking and receiving for the most part. I guess we're just supposed to be happy that we're 2-0 because of a few calls that could have gone either way, stellar defensive and special teams performances and a long Charles scamper, none of which we can rely on consistently. We should just be happy with the play calling, our mediocre, overpaid quarterback, and the highest paid safety in NFL history being responsible for 3 touchdowns (rookie or not, earn your check kid, you're being paid like Ed Reed, not Maurice Legget) because they haven't lost a game for us yet, even if they haven't necessarily won it.

I think we are now aware of the consequences of our refusal to be blind and blissful. We're ignorant whiners who should go play in traffic. We're not real fans and we never have a valid point. This team is never good enough for us, even if they win 99-0. Crying about what went wrong is much more fun that relishing what went right. If we were real fans, we would live in the moment and let the future come as it may. Because that's exactly what great coaches and athletes like Mike Tomlin and Peyton Manning do. Oh wait... IT'S NOT (see what I did there?)

500 FTW

Well at least you've finally took a step forward to finally admit the truth about yourself. You feel better now?

texaschief
09-21-2010, 09:17 PM
wrong thread

DMN
09-21-2010, 09:36 PM
My point exactly!

HAHAHA... My life sucks so bad that I dont think that after 10 wins over 3 seasons that just because we started a very questionable 2-0 that all of our problems are solved and we are playoff material?!?!?!

Not everyone shares the same premise... I for one am not content with living in the moment. I want continued success... A shot at the playoffs... To win in the playoffs... and god forbid in my lifetime to see my beloved Chiefs win a super bowl.

HOLY **** the chiefs have gone 2 games with out losing!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be the second coming of Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of ignorance... if you dont want to hear other peoples opinions you may want to stop visiting a forum... just a thought for ya there.
:homer:

SalinaChiefsFan
09-21-2010, 10:11 PM

500 FTW

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/photoplog/images/2178/medium/1_seewhatyoudidtherewe.jpg

Mods: Permission to totally derail this thread with cat pics?

SIC J
09-21-2010, 10:55 PM
HAHAHA... My life sucks so bad that I dont think that after 10 wins over 3 seasons that just because we started a very questionable 2-0 that all of our problems are solved and we are playoff material?!?!?!

Not everyone shares the same premise... I for one am not content with living in the moment. I want continued success... A shot at the playoffs... To win in the playoffs... and god forbid in my lifetime to see my beloved Chiefs win a super bowl.

HOLY **** the chiefs have gone 2 games with out losing!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be the second coming of Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of ignorance... if you dont want to hear other peoples opinions you may want to stop visiting a forum... just a thought for ya there.
:homer:

You have no clue what this thread is about do you?

Its not about giving constructive criticism. Its about flat out talking sh*t about players and the Chiefs. There's a difference.

If you can't see distinguish the difference between the 2, then YES you are ignorant.

Canada
09-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Its funny, I think SicJ still has me on ignore cause I said he used to do the same thing. Always complaining. You tune changed real quiKC man!!

DMN
09-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Its funny, I think SicJ still has me on ignore cause I said he used to do the same thing. Always complaining. You tune changed real quiKC man!!

Haha... Kudos on the quiKC! If I use that in the future I will make sure to reference it!

Canada
09-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Haha... Kudos on the quiKC! If I use that in the future I will make sure to reference it!

My mom is an english teacher and she give me sh!t for stuff like that all the time!! :lol:

SIC J
09-22-2010, 11:56 AM
I do still have Canada on the ignore list. The only reason I saw his post is because someone quoted him. This guy is delusional. LOL. I was the one that said he was the one always complaining.

I'm not gonna respond back to him anymore but if he keeps posting that non-sense, I'll dig up the old thread and post it.

Now thats funny!!!

Canada
09-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Yup, Im always the pessimist. Been accused of that a ton of times here!! Dumbas$

Hayvern
09-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Yup, Im always the pessimist. Been accused of that a ton of times here!! Dumbas$

Pessimistic is not the word I would use to describe you Canada. A lot of words come to mind, but that one is not at the top of the list!

:plus1:

Chief Tyler
09-22-2010, 03:36 PM

If you're one of the pessimists, this Cali kid is cheering for the wrong team. If we're angry, I think the angry plains stereotype must be true, the Midwest is just a hair shy of being as hostile as those Jihad terror nations.

BoltWalt
09-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Lol!!!!
After the text Is that a picture of a Super Chief?

CapitalT
09-22-2010, 06:58 PM
After the text Is that a picture of a Super Chief?

Yes it is

2010chiefs
09-23-2010, 12:58 AM
I love the fact that my Chiefs are 2-0. Any real Chiefs fan would be. However I also love to hear that other chiefs fans have the same concerns I have about my team. Other Chiefs fans also open my eyes to things I didn't think about. It's not being negative. It's caring about our teams progress and worrying about our weaknesses. Besides i'm sure we all want to be proven wrong about our concerns. GO CHIEFS!

Chief Tyler
09-23-2010, 01:59 AM
I love the fact that my Chiefs are 2-0. Any real Chiefs fan would be. However I also love to hear that other chiefs fans have the same concerns I have about my team. Other Chiefs fans also open my eyes to things I didn't think about. It's not being negative. It's caring about our teams progress and worrying about our weaknesses. Besides i'm sure we all want to be proven wrong about our concerns. GO CHIEFS!

Pure ignorance.

Sn@keIze
09-23-2010, 02:36 AM

WOW.................
quitcher whining.

SIC J
09-23-2010, 11:20 AM

There's a difference between "expressing concerns" and flat out talking sh*t.

tornadospotter
09-23-2010, 11:32 AM
I agree with you, I am a huge Chief fan, I have concerns at certain positions, But I believe we will fix the problems.

Chief Tyler
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
There's a difference between "expressing concerns" and flat out talking sh*t.

There's also a difference between respectfully informing somebody that they're talking sh*t and calling them out publicly, calling them names, insulting them, refusing to even show even a little empathy and using UPPERCASE TYPE to rationalize juvenile thoughts and arguments.

I know, I'm guilty too...

Pro_Angler
09-23-2010, 05:58 PM

FUNNIEST POST OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!:lol:

TALK ABOUT THE POT CVALLING THE KETTLE BLACK..OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Drunker Hillbilly
09-23-2010, 09:07 PM
FUNNIEST POST OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!:lol:

TALK ABOUT THE POT CVALLING THE KETTLE BLACK..OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Post it.....