PDA

View Full Version : question reguarding next weeks game

germaine93
09-20-2010, 09:19 PM
i and two friends are going to the game this sunday against the niners and wanted to know where are the best places to go out in kc to see some of those pretty kc women? lol. any ideas? we will be there sat at like 3pm till monday around same time. thanks in advance

stricken721
09-20-2010, 10:15 PM
i and two friends are going to the game this sunday against the niners and wanted to know where are the best places to go out in kc to see some of those pretty kc women? lol. any ideas? we will be there sat at like 3pm till monday around same time. thanks in advance

Then go to the plaza.. I was only there for about an hour the other day and I remember so many. Some pretty girls at the Chiefs game too, there were some not tailgating too far away from us.

Fastphilly
09-21-2010, 12:42 AM

Don't forget to stop at Gates/Arthur Bryants BBQ..When I visited KC a few years ago the BBQ was outstanding!!

tammietailgator
09-21-2010, 02:53 AM
Then go to the plaza.. I was only there for about an hour the other day and I remember so many. Some pretty girls at the Chiefs game too, there were some not tailgating too far away from us.

Screw you Strick! We were tailgating with you!!!! :D

haha... I kid

JamesDibben
09-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Power and Light District!

Hayvern
09-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Screw you Strick! We were tailgating with you!!!! :D

haha... I kid

HAHAHA, Tammie, it is not right to talk about such things in regards to married women!

Chiefster
09-21-2010, 01:41 PM
That's tellin him Tammie! :lol:

Seek
09-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Any highschool should work.

Hayvern
09-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Any highschool should work.

HAHAHAH for Strick maybe...

For the most of the rest of us, that would be accompanied by a few years in one of my least favorite vacation spots.

Chiefster
09-21-2010, 02:27 PM

For the most of the rest of us, that would be accompanied by a few years in one of my least favorite vacation spots.

:lol: Eggsactly!

stricken721
09-21-2010, 02:42 PM

Oh no I have now upgraded my game to college girls.

..and some high school seniors. :D

germaine93
09-23-2010, 07:54 PM
thank you buddy. we will have to check it out.