PDA

View Full Version : Should I bench Dwayne Bowe

figcrostic
09-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I got him on my fantasy but he hasn't been putting up good numbers. On my bench right now I got Eddie Royal and Dez Bryant, what do you think?

rodu
09-25-2010, 07:03 PM
probably a good move

whatwasthat?
09-25-2010, 10:31 PM
i did in my league...i also have eddie royal and i would play him but im not this week because im playing malcolm floyd

matthewschiefs
09-25-2010, 10:57 PM
I think it is a good idea. Until the Chiefs show that they can get the passing game going.

figcrostic
09-26-2010, 01:25 AM
i did in my league...i also have eddie royal and i would play him but im not this week because im playing malcolm floyd

Eddie Royal is up against Indy their pass defense has been pretty solid

DMN
09-26-2010, 01:42 AM
I am in the exact same situation... I have Dez bryant and eddie royal starting... and I benched Bowe... The way I look at it is our passing game has been ****. Moreno is out and that leaves buckhalter to carry the load. I see Indy taking an early lead and force the donks into a passing frenzy to try and catch up. And with the game demaryius thomas had last week I think he will get some attention in the secondary hopefully gettin royal some good looks.

Just a thought...

Pro_Angler
09-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Bench!!! No wait play em so you'll lose

figcrostic
09-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Bench!!! No wait play em so you'll lose

Some people on this site are just pathetic!

figcrostic
09-26-2010, 08:52 AM
I am in the exact same situation... I have Dez bryant and eddie royal starting... and I benched Bowe... The way I look at it is our passing game has been ****. Moreno is out and that leaves buckhalter to carry the load. I see Indy taking an early lead and force the donks into a passing frenzy to try and catch up. And with the game demaryius thomas had last week I think he will get some attention in the secondary hopefully gettin royal some good looks.

Just a thought...

Just read this column by Dave Dameshak thought it was funny: » Todd Haley is the early front-runner for my just-now-invented "Fantasy Enemy Award." Why, oh, why, is Thomas Jones (http://www.nfl.com/players/thomasjones/profile?id=JON755755) getting twice as many carries as Jamaal Charles (http://www.nfl.com/players/jamaalcharles/profile?id=CHA561428)? And more to the point, why didn't Haley at least tell us that's what he was going to do before we used a first- or second-round pick on Charles? Maybe I'm a sap, but I believe guilt will eventually overwhelm Haley, causing him to right this fantasy wrong by giving the ball more to Charles, who I still like as a No.2 runner. You may be wondering why I say stick with Charles but not Greene. Simple: because Charles is always a threat to break a long TD with at least one of his eight or so weekly touches

whatwasthat?
09-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Eddie Royal is up against Indy their pass defense has been pretty solid

yea but eddie royal works out of the slot and is difficult to cover that way...he is currently ortons outlet and with indys pass rush i can see him getting 8 catches in this one...of course i cant promise you that will equal yards and tds, but i can see denver throwing a lot to play keep up

figcrostic
09-26-2010, 10:21 AM
yea but eddie royal works out of the slot and is difficult to cover that way...he is currently ortons outlet and with indys pass rush i can see him getting 8 catches in this one...of course i cant promise you that will equal yards and tds, but i can see denver throwing a lot to play keep up

True but I also have dez who has looked pretty good and is playing houston who's defense is not nearly as good as the colts but he plays behind miles austin and has a mild rib injury. I'm torn.

Pro_Angler
09-26-2010, 11:24 AM
what ..your in my league why would I give you info to help you?? geezz..some people are just pathetic..

honda522
09-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Rememeber he is part of a potentional energy on the team. Do what you want, but rememeber...one of these days, he is going to get more passes.

figcrostic
09-26-2010, 12:52 PM
what ..your in my league why would I give you info to help you?? geezz..some people are just pathetic..

No I'm your not in my league I'm in a private league. Quit lying your just being a dick for no reason.

figcrostic
09-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Rememeber he is part of a potentional energy on the team. Do what you want, but rememeber...one of these days, he is going to get more passes.

For our sake I hope so once teams get on to the fact that all they have to do is stop our run we are screwd.

Pro_Angler
09-26-2010, 12:59 PM
LOL Fig..a gentelman as usuall....i was kidding with you, pull the stick out..

figcrostic
09-26-2010, 07:22 PM
LOL Fig..a gentelman as usuall....i was kidding with you, pull the stick out..

I didn't find it funny and I have a sense of humor I just thought it was an attempt to be rude. BTW I won my this week 3-0 just like the Chiefs.

Pro_Angler
09-26-2010, 07:23 PM
I didn't find it funny and I have a sense of humor I just thought it was an attempt to be rude. BTW I won my this week 3-0 just like the Chiefs.

good job..im undefeated too...

marloweopatchiefs
09-26-2010, 11:33 PM
well you shouldn't have benched him..he got me 14 points with his grab from cassel in the endzone on that long play pass

Chiefster
09-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Yes, bench him. If your luck is anything like mine as soon as you bench him he will have a break out game.

figcrostic
09-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Yes, bench him. If your luck is anything like mine as soon as you bench him he will have a break out game.

I did bench him, he did have a good game, but I still won by a landside Randy Moss, Austin Collie, Drew Brees, Jamaal Charles, etc. all picked up the slack.