PDA

View Full Version : It's official...

GlennBree
09-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Our Kansas City Chiefs are for real! I personally challenge any knuckle head out there to find something bad to say about todays game!!!

HOW ABOUT THOSE CHIEFS!!!!!!

slc chief
09-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Our Kansas City Chiefs are for real! I personally challenge any knuckle head out there to find something bad to say about todays game!!!

they definantly proved a point today awesome game

Chiefster
09-27-2010, 12:10 AM

well call me a knucklehead but I think it was entirely too close there at the end when they allowed the niners to get within a mere twenty-one points with under a minute left to play in the game. :D

Joking, please don't hurt me.

stricken721
09-27-2010, 12:36 AM
well call me a knucklehead but I think it was entirely too close there at the end when they allowed the niners to get within a mere twenty-one points with under a minute left to play in the game. :D

What did you say? :fighting0030:

Chiefster
09-27-2010, 12:50 AM
What did you say? :fighting0030:

"Please don't hurt me?"

matthewschiefs
09-27-2010, 12:51 AM

GET HIM :mob::chiefs3::chiefs:

Chiefster
09-27-2010, 12:54 AM
GET HIM :mob::chiefs3::chiefs:

YouTube - Run away! Run away!

AkChief49
09-27-2010, 06:18 PM
YouTube - Run away! Run away! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHwAffUNxo)
:lol: :lol: :lol: classic killer rabbit scene!!

Hayvern
09-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Remember, we are the Rodney Dangerfield of football, the commentators are already talking about how the 49ers were not the team everyone expected them to be.

Of course, this is the same 49ers team that gave the Saints a run for their money after turning the ball over three times, but that point gets lost. There is no way in the minds of the talking heads that this Kansas City team can be good.

tornadospotter
09-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Remember, we are the Rodney Dangerfield of football, the commentators are already talking about how the 49ers were not the team everyone expected them to be.

Of course, this is the same 49ers team that gave the Saints a run for their money after turning the ball over three times, but that point gets lost. There is no way in the minds of the talking heads that this Kansas City team can be good.
YouTube - Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense - PsychoKiller

:punk:

tammietailgator
09-28-2010, 12:46 AM
ROCK ON~~!!!!! I love my chiefs.... and the fans here are the best in the world!