PDA

View Full Version : Delta Connection Plane makes an emergency landing at JFK

honda522
09-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Delta plane with faulty landing gear makes emergency landing at JFK Airport, no one injured (http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/09/25/2010-09-25_delta_plane_with_shoddy_landing_gear_makes_emer gency_landing_at_jfk_airport_no_o.html)

Thought this was interesting due to the fact that I probably loaded that plane several times before and wouldn't be surprised if I had flown in it once or twice.

Sidenote, that annoying flight attendant couldn't be anymore annoying than that. There is video.

Hayvern
09-26-2010, 07:37 PM
I did not need to see this, I am flying on Delta in the morning.

Law of averages states that Delta right now would be the safest airline to fly on.

honda522
09-27-2010, 10:38 AM
I did not need to see this, I am flying on Delta in the morning.

Law of averages states that Delta right now would be the safest airline to fly on.
Techninally that plane is not Delta's. That one was probably operated by either Mesaba or Comair. The event of a plane having an emergency is rare. I have probably been on over 500 flights in my life time and not one problem. Flying is safer than driving. Except in China or India. Depending on where you are going, you might or might not be flying on a regional jet.