PDA

View Full Version : Smith again accused of grabbing private parts......

SIC J
09-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Did he really do it or is it a conspiracy?

NFL.com news: 49ers' Davis accuses Chiefs' Smith of inappropriate contact (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ae0bdd/article/49ers-davis-accuses-chiefs-smith-of-inappropriate-contact?module=HP_headlines)

SAPHOJUNKIE
09-27-2010, 03:01 PM
"He tried to feel me," Davis said. "That's weird, right?"

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

yashi
09-27-2010, 03:09 PM
"He tried to feel me," Davis said. "That's weird, right?"

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Haha yeah that's awesome.

I saw him do it on the replay they showed. I hope he stops doing that because it's dirty and cheap, but he seems to be really good at getting under the other team's skin, which is what I do like.

reded
09-27-2010, 03:25 PM
So long as we're winning, I could care less if he fondles the entire team. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

melted ice
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
A lot goes on under the pile. I saw many things in my playing career. Heck once in college a guy dropped his chew into another guys mouth.

N TX Dave
09-27-2010, 05:50 PM
A lot goes on under the pile. I saw many things in my playing career. Heck once in college a guy dropped his chew into another guys mouth.

Now that is just gross, grabbing for the private parts that are covered up with a cup is not even in the same league as that.

AkChief49
09-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Sounds like S.Smith is getting a "feel" for the game.

matthewschiefs
09-27-2010, 06:34 PM
2nd time in 2 weeks. He has to cut that out if not he can hurt this team. I hope Haley and Romeo get him in line.

JamesDibben
09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Maybe there was a second grabber?

Hayvern
09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
OK, I was almost willing to chalk one up to someone holding a grudge, especially since he played on that team before.

But I am not so willing to let this one go by. Smith needs to stop, and no, it is not acceptable. Again, this is the kind of crap that made the Raiders one of the most hated teams in the NFL. We are BETTER than this, we are the CHIEFS, we don't need this type of play to beat teams, and it is unacceptable. We have to stand up and call it what it is.

Smith needs to stop!

Pro_Angler
09-27-2010, 07:09 PM
haley told him to get a sack...he didnbt say which one..

Chief Tyler
09-27-2010, 07:51 PM
It's almost standard greeting for us Wichita boys. Rather than give a hug or a handshake, we get a healthy handful of man parts. He was just gauging his his respect for those West Coast wieners. Fairly typical.

chief31
09-27-2010, 07:59 PM
So long as we're winning, I could care less if he fondles the entire team. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Ya never have to do that.

OK, I was almost willing to chalk one up to someone holding a grudge, especially since he played on that team before.

But I am not so willing to let this one go by. Smith needs to stop, and no, it is not acceptable. Again, this is the kind of crap that made the Raiders one of the most hated teams in the NFL. We are BETTER than this, we are the CHIEFS, we don't need this type of play to beat teams, and it is unacceptable. We have to stand up and call it what it is.

Smith needs to stop!

Agreed.

I never disliked The Raiders because they were good. I never disliked The Broncos because they were good. I disliked them because they were dirty scumbags.

I don't want to see my team being the dirty scumbags.

josh1971
09-27-2010, 08:51 PM

Smith needs to stop!

Yeah, after the Cleveland game, I was thinking "meh, who cares?" but when it seemed to keep happening in the 49ers game, you start to get a picture of Smith that's less than pleasant.

I mean, I know when Davis punched him in the back, that's a no-no, but apparently, Crennell pulled him out and Haley gave him an earful.

tornadospotter
09-27-2010, 09:02 PM

Smith needs to stop!

Ya never have to do that.

Agreed.

I never disliked The Raiders because they were good. I never disliked The Broncos because they were good. I disliked them because they were dirty scumbags.

I don't want to see my team being the dirty scumbags.
I am in agreement! Never do I want a dirty player on my team!

If he is into that, and wants to call someone princess or what ever, that is fine, but no groping!

LargoChief
09-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah, that's a little goofy. The guy confirming that it's a no-no is funnier.

Big Daddy Tek
09-27-2010, 10:51 PM
If you noticed, Haley pulled his butt right out of the game ASAP. And that was after he handled that double team like a monster.

Pro_Angler
09-27-2010, 10:55 PM
yea ive never seen someone who took a 15yd penalty get chewed like that..something happened..Maybe haley was mad cause he got the wrong sack?

fairladyZ
09-27-2010, 11:55 PM
YouTube - Shaun Smith Has Your Balls

hahaha u can see davis reacts and trys to pull shauns hand away

Hayvern
09-28-2010, 12:05 AM
YouTube - Shaun Smith Has Your Balls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCb0V7ZQsJw&feature=player_embedded)

hahaha u can see davis reacts and trys to pull shauns hand away

Yeah, it is pretty clear in that shot what Smith was doing and Haley saw it too. Haley was telling him to cool it and to calm down and then he yanked him out for a few plays and gave him an earful.

They all know what is going on.

texaschief
09-28-2010, 01:55 AM
Does anyone else find it ironic that someone from San Francisco is COMPLAINING about getting his junk touched by another dude???

Usually San Franciscans are like... :jump1:

tornadospotter
09-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Does anyone else find it ironic that someone from San Francisco is COMPLAINING about getting his junk touched by another dude???

Usually San Franciscans are like... :jump1:

:meow::lol:

josh1971
09-28-2010, 03:51 AM
It's rough in the trenches, but being a bag-grabber isn't something I think we want our guys to start doing. You want to play football like that? I hear that's in the playbook in Oakland.

N TX Dave
09-28-2010, 02:01 PM
I don't understand grabbing should not hurt with the cup on I mean they can take a kick there without to much trouble. With that said I don't think it is cool to do that but I just don't see how it hurts.

CapitalT
09-28-2010, 02:39 PM
I am in agreement! Never do I want a dirty player on my team!

If he is into that, and wants to call someone princess or what ever, that is fine, but no groping!

I think he needs to admit he has a problem.

I don't believe in winning at all costs.

SIC J
09-28-2010, 02:45 PM
I don't understand grabbing should not hurt with the cup on I mean they can take a kick there without to much trouble. With that said I don't think it is cool to do that but I just don't see how it hurts.

Its not the fact that it hurt, its the fact that he DID IT.

And have you ever been kicked with a cup on? I have and it still hurts!!!

N TX Dave
09-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Its not the fact that it hurt, its the fact that he DID IT.

And have you ever been kicked with a cup on? I have and it still hurts!!!
I know it does hurts some but just grabbing does not seem like it would.

I think if I was the one being grabbed I would make fun of him instead of getting mad. Ask him if he wanted a date after the game I know where I could find him some men if the others start throwing it back on him he will quit maybe even grab him back show him what it feels like.

I agree that we do not want to become known as a dirty team and he needs to stop.

Canada
09-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Maybe Smith read that someone accused him last week and decided to accuse him this week to distract people from teh embarassment going on on the field.

Hayvern
09-28-2010, 03:00 PM
Maybe Smith read that someone accused him last week and decided to accuse him this week to distract people from teh embarassment going on on the field.

Maybe, but the rookie's reaction and Haley's reaction on the field told a totally different story.

Canada
09-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Maybe, but the rookie's reaction and Haley's reaction on the field told a totally different story.

Didnt see either of them. Just going by what I read.

"Chiefs coach Todd Haley denied knowledge of any incident."

Hayvern
09-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Didnt see either of them. Just going by what I read.

"Chiefs coach Todd Haley denied knowledge of any incident."

That is pretty funny considering that Haley yanked him and gave him an earful after just receiving a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct on the OTHER team.

Someone posted the video of it on this forum, I am sure the NFL has had it removed off You Tube by now, but it was interesting to see the reaction. I just watched the game last night and you can clearly see that someone had the 49ers rookie by the package.

Canada
09-28-2010, 03:30 PM
That is pretty funny considering that Haley yanked him and gave him an earful after just receiving a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct on the OTHER team.

Someone posted the video of it on this forum, I am sure the NFL has had it removed off You Tube by now, but it was interesting to see the reaction. I just watched the game last night and you can clearly see that someone had the 49ers rookie by the package.

Im watching the game tonite. I guess I missed it at the game!!

yashi
09-28-2010, 03:53 PM

Most football players don't wear cups anymore.

N TX Dave
09-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Most football players don't wear cups anymore.

They don't? Why the He11 not? Each to there own. If I was a lineman in the NFL I sure would.

texaschief
09-28-2010, 11:26 PM
The only athlete in pro sports that uses a cup is a catcher in baseball... (maybe hockey players too) I've NEVER seen a football player wear a cup. There's no way you could move properly with one of those things on.

rodu
09-29-2010, 06:37 PM
The only athlete in pro sports that uses a cup is a catcher in baseball... (maybe hockey players too) I've NEVER seen a football player wear a cup. There's no way you could move properly with one of those things on.

hockey says hi

Chiefster
09-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Weeeellllll...

YouTube - Shaun Smith, Mr. Bananagrabber

Hayvern
09-30-2010, 01:52 AM
Weeeellllll...

YouTube - Shaun Smith, Mr. Bananagrabber (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjlkoHVC1F8)

OK, that is just wrong!

:lol:

Chiefster
09-30-2010, 03:05 PM
OK, that is just wrong!

Kinda what I thought.