PDA

View Full Version : Watch Chiefs Game in Orange County, CA

Ridzic
09-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Anybody know a good place to watch the Chiefs beat Indy this weekend?

Canada
09-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Anybody know a good place to watch the Chiefs beat Indy this weekend?No where. They don't play until next weekend. Its our bye week:bananen_smilies046:

yashi
09-30-2010, 02:30 PM
In Madden maybe. :lol:

Ridzic
09-30-2010, 06:33 PM
No where. They don't play until next weekend. Its our bye week:bananen_smilies046:

Oh, thanks. Do you know somewhere though.

stricken721
09-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh, thanks. Do you know somewhere though.

I haven't used it in the regular season because I have NFL Sunday Ticket but a lot of times you can find games on Atdhe.net or justin.tv Be careful though.. the NFL likes to pull games down from those sites rather quickly.

2010chiefs
09-30-2010, 11:41 PM
I live in Norwalk. L.A County and have been wondering the same thing. Your looking for a Chiefs bar it sounds like. Not sure of any in the area. If you find one please let me know. I got the sunday ticket this year to avoid the frustration. I'm a true Chiefs fan and am also willing to meet up. Buffalo wings bar I hear is reallly good in Buena Park. GO CHIEFS!

Ridzic
10-01-2010, 12:36 PM
This is the best option I have found.

Watch Kansas City Chiefs @ Indianapolis Colts - Kansas City Chiefs Fans in SoCal (Encinitas, CA) - Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/KCChiefsFansinSoCal/calendar/14832835/)

Connie Jo
10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Shoot...there are several at Chiefs Crowd I think live in the SoCal region, y'all should find a neutral located sports bar...infiltrate with your presence making it a Chiefs populated bar! hahaha

I grew up in your area, lived in San Diego area a couple times, several areas of L.A., includng Orange County. My parents moved back to KS in the summer of 1970. I miss the Pacific Ocean & finding seashells sometimes...Knoxberry Farm too, though only went there once as a kid, loved it, haha. I bet it's changed a bunch since 1970 though, lol.

Ridzic
10-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Shoot...there are several at Chiefs Crowd I think live in the SoCal region, y'all should find a neutral located sports bar...infiltrate with your presence making it a Chiefs populated bar! hahaha

Decided to take your advise... I will be at the ESPN Zone at Main street Disney to watch the game. Any Chiefs fans wanna represent be there. Go Chiefs!!!

Hayvern
10-04-2010, 01:53 PM

I grew up in your area, lived in San Diego area a couple times, several areas of L.A., includng Orange County. My parents moved back to KS in the summer of 1970. I miss the Pacific Ocean & finding seashells sometimes...Knoxberry Farm too, though only went there once as a kid, loved it, haha. I bet it's changed a bunch since 1970 though, lol.

Oh man, Southern California is like the size of the entire state of Missouri. While I would not mind hanging out with yet another Chief's fan, Orange County from where I live is about a 2 hour drive without traffic. Add traffic on a Sunday afternoon and it is more like 4 hours.

I don't know many places down there to watch the game, but the ESPN Sports Zone in Downtown Disney is about as good as any place to go watch the game.

If you ever feel like headed North to the Ventura County area to watch a game, I could recommend a great place that serves breakfast and has some good beer to drink!

Canada
10-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Oh man, Southern California is like the size of the entire state of Missouri. While I would not mind hanging out with yet another Chief's fan, Orange County from where I live is about a 2 hour drive without traffic. Add traffic on a Sunday afternoon and it is more like 4 hours.

I don't know many places down there to watch the game, but the ESPN Sports Zone in Downtown Disney is about as good as any place to go watch the game.

If you ever feel like headed North to the Ventura County area to watch a game, I could recommend a great place that serves breakfast and has some good beer to drink!

That is where I am watching the Chiefs game on Halloween (but the one in Florida, not Cali):bananen_smilies046: