PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say Thank You!!

Canada
09-30-2010, 02:30 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to Seek for all of his efforts in making the last two ChiefsCrowd tailgate parties a success. It is really hard to organize anything when I am in Canada. I have no grills, tents, coolers etc. Seek went out of his way to make sure that we all had a good time at the game and had lots of good food to eat. I would also like to thank everyone else who brought food Connie Joe, Tammie, Im sure there are lots more but I dont know who brought what. It is people like you guys who truly make being a Chiefs fan special. Win or lose Chiefs fans are the greatest in the world!! And thanks to everyone who came out and partied with us over the last two home games!! I will never forget it and hopefully the ChiefsCrowd tailgate is even bigger and better next year!!

Thanks againg to everyone!!

Canada (and Dan, Dell, Lori, Mark and Anna)

The Canadians!! :sFl_canada2:

stricken721
09-30-2010, 02:40 PM
I agree with everything you said, thanks Seek and thank you everybody else. It was a great experience.. wish I could have made it to the 49ers game but who knows, maybe we'll have a ChiefsCrowd Playoffs tailgate party? :D

Canada
09-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Im bringing Mrs Canada next time.

Chiefster
09-30-2010, 02:57 PM
True Chief Crowders! :yahoo:

Canada
09-30-2010, 03:23 PM
I guess i forgot to mention, The food was AMAZING!! If you ever get a chance to tailgate with Seek, I highly recommend it!! He is the man when it comes to the BBQ!! Thanks again Seek!!

Hayvern
09-30-2010, 03:31 PM
I have to agree with Canada for as another person that has to travel so far to get to Kansas City, it is really hard to bring everything one needs to tailgate.

The fact that we have such great fans in Kansas City and ultimately at chiefscrowd.com makes it so much better for us out of towners.

Thank you so much to all of you who worked so hard to make us out of towners feel welcome in KC. If you want to come to San Diego and have a game, I will do whatever I can to return the favor.

Seek
09-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Oh I am blushing... Thanks for joining me and going way out of the way to tailgate in Lot N.

If there is home play off game. I will be more than happy to host again, because so far we are 2-0 with me hosting the tailgate.

Just let me know any time you guys come in. Next time we will bring a fire extenguisher for Dave and Tammie's Fondue.

Canada
09-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh I am blushing... Thanks for joining me and going way out of the way to tailgate in Lot N.

If there is home play off game. I will be more than happy to host again, because so far we are 2-0 with me hosting the tailgate.

Just let me know any time you guys come in. Next time we will bring a fire extenguisher for Dave and Tammie's Fondue.
:lol::lol::lol:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs690.snc4/63027_1644044585332_1363395579_31703415_4339489_n. jpg

CapitalT
09-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Me and Heyvern were talking after the last game. Seek & Family, Connie, Tammie and Dave ... the conflagration.

The tailgating experience wouldn't be the same without you.

Thanks again!

YZILLA
10-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Yeah it was a blast for me too! great meeting you all !

GlennBree
10-01-2010, 12:51 PM
I Am Praying For A Playoff Tailgate!!!! I Would Likely Sell All My Wordly Possessions To Make It To That Party!!!

Connie Jo
10-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, I gave my thanks already to y'all in the picture forum where I posted my pics from tailgating both times...MNF & 49er's games. I'll just say this here...there was not one member of Chiefs Crowd that didn't contribute to making both events and games very memorable for my too sentimental heart, haha. I'm attached to each one of ya in some way, for one special reason or another. In my heart we're all a Chiefs family.

That said, hopefully soon I'll be moved to Kansas City, God willing & by his graces. Once I'm moved & settled...any of y'all are more than welcome to stay with me when you come to KC for tailgates & games, rather than have hotel expense. I'll even feed ya, but you'll likely have to BYOB! hahahaha

tornadospotter
10-01-2010, 10:03 PM
I Am Praying For A Playoff Tailgate!!!! I Would Likely Sell All My Wordly Possessions To Make It To That Party!!!
I would so want to be there if it happens, anybody interested in slightly used stuff? :punk: