PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs defense versus Vikings.

chief31
09-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Take a guess at how well the Chiefs defense will do against the Vikings, Sunday, at Arrowhead.

anaeelbackwards
09-19-2007, 05:22 PM
the vikings coming into ARROWHEAD, hostile environment, the first HOME GAME of the season, 80 thousand plus, and the CHIEFS are 0-2....

id say they have a good chance of winning.

yeah yeah in hell.

ive already bought my 2 cases of beer (BUDWEISER & PABST) that i will drink tonite in preparation for the game!

4 more days...

chief31
09-19-2007, 05:30 PM
There are some favorable odds here. I, for one, am taking advantage of them.

Canada
09-19-2007, 05:34 PM
the vikings coming into ARROWHEAD, hostile environment, the first HOME GAME of the season, 80 thousand plus, and the CHIEFS are 0-2....

id say they have a good chance of winning.

yeah yeah in hell.

ive already bought my 2 cases of beer (BUDWEISER & PABST) that i will drink tonite in preparation for the game!

4 more days...

I think I love you (in a non creepy way) :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
09-19-2007, 05:39 PM
There are some favorable odds here. I, for one, am taking advantage of them.

I am as well. Hopefully the same way the Chiefs are going to take advantage of the Viqueens on Sunday. Can somebody say "rufeecolada"? We are going to pound Minnesota so bad they will look like they are sleeping on the field. Giggity giggity-goo. :yahoo:

hermhater
09-19-2007, 06:39 PM
From Brad Childress' press conference:

I have got all kinds of lists I am working off of up here. Just in the "we'll see who goes" department here, and I will list these guys after practice; they've still got another couple hours to treat here. You guys were in the locker room (Monday), Tarvaris (Jackson) is still extremely sore. We'll see what parts he can or can't do, if he can do anything at all. Tony Richardson, again, is going to go through practice here and just see if he can be effective there at that position. Sharp (Darren Sharper) and Dwight Smith both have some muscle soreness; one was at the walk-through and one wasn't. They'll both be in the pool here over the noon hour and see what they can accomplish. And then Chester Taylor was out here at the walk-through, jog-through, and we'll see what he can do as he warms up for practice. Those will be those guys and again I will list those guys at the end of practice, whether they participated limitedly or not at all.

hermhater
09-19-2007, 06:46 PM
More from Brad:

Q: Is playing down there and outdoors an adjustment to you?
A: I think the biggest adjustment as I look at the weather report and shared it with the guys that it's got a chance to be high 80's in Kansas City. Just having played there a couple years ago it can be sweltering in there. I want to say we fell down 21-0 and with those people; they're very difficult to beat at Arrowhead. It's a heck of a football environment.

You're damn straight it's a heck of a football environment!

hermhater
09-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Yet more words of wisdom from Mr. Childress:

Q: How tough of a test do you think this will be for the run defense going against Larry Johnson?
A: That's a pretty good football player all by himself and knowing Herm, they want to feature that run, and obviously we had a little look inside at how they do business just having practiced against them a couple times even though Larry wasn't there. Pretty good one-two punch with him and Michael Bennett, a pretty nice little changeup.

He sounds Canadian... always stating the obvious...

hehehe

hermhater
09-19-2007, 07:13 PM
From Fark.

Ontario drinkers face beer shortage as more than 100,000 cans and bottles of Moosehead beer are stolen from trucking facility. Either that, or Drew has switched brands

Uh-ooohhhh....

Canada
09-19-2007, 08:01 PM
From Fark.

Ontario drinkers face beer shortage as more than 100,000 cans and bottles of Moosehead beer are stolen from trucking facility. Either that, or Drew has switched brands

Uh-ooohhhh....

shhhhhhhhhhhh......they aren't looking here

chief31
09-19-2007, 09:48 PM
Herm-hater, that's a good piece that you have posted. If you could also post links with those kind of submissions, that would be great. I thelps everyone to know the scources. We will all appreciate it.

hermhater
09-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Herm-hater, that's a good piece that you have posted. If you could also post links with those kind of submissions, that would be great. I thelps everyone to know the scources. We will all appreciate it.

Sure thing chief31

website is www.fark.com if you scroll down a bit on the page you will see the heading I posted.

Thanks for the advice!

chief31
09-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Sure thing chief31

website is www.fark.com (http://www.fark.com) if you scroll down a bit on the page you will see the heading I posted.

Thanks for the advice!

:sign0098: :sign0104: J/k :lol:

Chiefster
09-19-2007, 10:17 PM
I think I love you (in a non creepy way) :bananen_smilies046:

Yeah, in a completely platonic way; right?

Canada
09-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Yeah, in a completely platonic way; right?

If that means in a "lets sit down and drink two cases of beer" way....then yes!! :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Canada...even after 2 cases of beer, Chiefster shouldn't look that good...

Canada
09-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Canada...even after 2 cases of beer, Chiefster shouldn't look that good...

He won't....I was talking about anaeelbackwards!! :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
09-20-2007, 10:30 AM
He won't....I was talking about anaeelbackwards!! :bananen_smilies046:

Well head back to your igloo, grab some moose meat and drink away

Canada
09-20-2007, 10:31 AM
Well head back to your igloo, grab some moose meat and drink away

17 hours and I am bringin this party to KC boyz!!!! :bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
09-21-2007, 04:45 AM
If that means in a "lets sit down and drink two cases of beer" way....then yes!! :bananen_smilies046:

:lol: any day man, any day!

HAPPY RED FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 06:15 PM
less Then A Day Away!!!!!!!

m0ef0e
09-22-2007, 06:15 PM
less Then A Day Away!!!!!!!

I can't wait! :yahoo:

hermhater
09-22-2007, 06:49 PM

I hate having this record.

0 and anything is not right in my opinion.

Chiefs will kick the Vikes a$$ tomorrow!

Chiefster
09-23-2007, 02:19 AM

I hate having this record.

0 and anything is not right in my opinion.

Chiefs will kick the Vikes a$$ tomorrow!

Do the Crowd proud boys! :yahoo:

Hey; sounds like a slogan: "We are Crowd Proud!"

hermhater
09-23-2007, 02:24 AM
Do the Crowd proud boys! :yahoo:

Hey; sounds like a slogan: "We are Crowd Proud!"

I'm "PROUD OF THE CROWD"!

Chiefster
09-23-2007, 02:52 AM
I'm "PROUD TO BE PART OF THE CROWD"!

FYR :D