PDA

View Full Version : Weather update?

chief31
10-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Just out of curiosity, Has anyone heard anything about a possible storm in Indy next weekend?

I used to have a pretty reliable source for gameday severe weather alerts. But I haven't been hearing of them lately.

I was wondering, because I have a feeling that Indianapolis is in for very nasty weather when The Chiefs enter. Weather that not even a dome stadium can offer shelter from.

TS, what do you know about the subject?:D

NOTE: This thread is specifically targeting TS. No need to reply telling me that there is no way to predict weather this far in advance.

tornadospotter
10-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, Has anyone heard anything about a possible storm in Indy next weekend?

I used to have a pretty reliable source for gameday severe weather alerts. But I haven't been hearing of them lately.

I was wondering, because I have a feeling that Indianapolis is in for very nasty weather when The Chiefs enter. Weather that not even a dome stadium can offer shelter from.

TS, what do you know about the subject?:D

NOTE: This thread is specifically targeting TS. No need to reply telling me that there is no way to predict weather this far in advance.
Chief's Emergency Alert System - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2278)