10-03-2010, 11:26 PM
IS...............................

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chiefs::D

stricken721
10-03-2010, 11:28 PM
It feels so GOOD! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :chiefs:

McLovin
10-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Wow beginning of the season most would have put big money on the Chiefs not being the LAST undefeated team. How sweet it is.

And to reiterate the KC Chiefs are the LAST UNDEFEATED team in the NFL.

Brent Musburger was just talking about it with Tony Dungy.
Tony Dungy just said he felt the Chiefs have played the most consistent football in the NFL and that it was good for the league.

azchiefsfan
10-03-2010, 11:54 PM
:mooning:Here it is Donks, Traiders and Dolts.

Chiefster
10-04-2010, 12:07 AM
It is nice to be the only undefeated team left in the league, but I hope this fact does not take the Chiefs focus off the Colts; who, by the way, lost today to Jacksonville and will be looking for vindication next Sunday.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
10-04-2010, 12:07 AM
You goutta love it BRING ON INDY!!!!!

Connie Jo
10-04-2010, 12:28 AM
It is nice to be the only undefeated team left in the league, but I hope this fact does not take the Chiefs focus off the Colts; who, by the way, lost today to Jacksonville and will be looking for vindication next Sunday.

My thoughts as well, just wasn't sure I wanted to bring it up, haha. There is such a thing as trying too hard under pressure to the point of making mistakes. If the Chiefs begin to feel pressure with so much focus on their being 3-0, the only undefeated team...trying too hard under pressure of remaining undefeated could be a bad thing.

They need to forget about record...focus on one game at a time...Indy...period, nothing more or less. Veteran coaches & players are familiar with how an undefeated record, or any added burden of pressure can distract from focus. They will try to get forgetting about being undefeated across to younger staff & players, hopefully successfully.

As far as Peyton's ego...he's only as good as his team, not a one man show as he & the media may believe. No matter how much he will be out to prove 'HIMSELF'...without a team effort he'll fail. His team isn't gonna be concerned about his one man show ego. If he comes down on them with his tantrums this week in practice, or on the field, like I've seen him do...there's a greater chance it will backfire on him than not.

Chiefster
10-04-2010, 12:44 AM
My thoughts as well, just wasn't sure I wanted to bring it up, haha. There is such a thing as trying too hard under pressure to the point of making mistakes. If the Chiefs begin to feel pressure with so much focus on their being 3-0, the only undefeated team...trying too hard under pressure of remaining undefeated could be a bad thing.

They need to forget about record...focus on one game at a time...Indy...period, nothing more or less. Veteran coaches & players are familiar with how an undefeated record, or any added burden of pressure can distract from focus. They will try to get forgetting about being undefeated across to younger staff & players, hopefully successfully.

As far as Peyton's ego...he's only as good as his team, not a one man show as he & the media may believe. No matter how much he will be out to prove 'HIMSELF'...without a team effort he'll fail. His team isn't gonna be concerned about his one man show ego. If he comes down on them with his tantrums this week in practice, or on the field, like I've seen him do...there's a greater chance it will backfire on him than not.

Yup Connie, most all of us has seen it time and again where the pressure of an undefeated season come crashing down and leave a team in the wake of one horribly executed game plan. Like you said: "...focus on one game at a time." The only stat that means anything at all is the one in the W/L column.

AussieChiefsFan
10-04-2010, 02:04 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1ST IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

honda522
10-04-2010, 12:09 PM
It really doesn't mean too much..but for the team it is big. Their goal is now to make sure they shut down Manning..and embarrass him.

GlennBree
10-04-2010, 12:32 PM
I will brag about this until I no longer can! I will BRAG BRAG BRAG my socks off!!!

figcrostic
10-04-2010, 12:50 PM
You goutta love it BRING ON INDY!!!!!

Dude that Raiders picture is so wrong :chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:

Seek
10-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Not to sound like a negative nanny or anything but big Freaking deal. Unless they give us the superbowl trophy for being the only undefeated team. It means nothing to me until we are the only team that has 4-0 record. Then it will mean something to me, but not as much as 5-0. If that happens. I will know for a fact that this is a play off team that actually has a chance to compete for the superbowl and eveyone will know it.

These next two games will be hard for any team, yet alone a team trying to rebuild. Being 3-0 is great, but that was last weeks news. We could easily be 3-2 after this road trip and if that happens, all this silly undefeated stuff will be totally forgotten and looked back on as crazy homer talk.

That being said, Indy has holes. The can be beat and both teams that have done it well, do the things we do well. Run the ball and play good defense. I am personally tired of losing to Peyton Manning. Time for a change and a win this week will mean so much more for me than being the only team undefeited.

Canada
10-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I like being the only undefeated team. Have a beer and enjoy the ride a bit.

Seek
10-04-2010, 02:29 PM
I like being the only undefeated team. Have a beer and enjoy the ride a bit.

I did enjoy the ride. Last week.

I want to be the only team 4-0. There was two other 3-0 team. We are the only undefeated team because we didn't play last week. .

chiefnut
10-04-2010, 02:40 PM
What we need now is a players strike to end the season w/the CHIEFS on top.

toyotapower
10-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Being undefeated didn't work out so well for the donkeys last year. I think the leadership on this team is better than denver though

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
10-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Dude that Raiders picture is so wrong :chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs::chiefs:
she is finer then frog hair:bananen_smilies046:

chiefnut
10-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Being undefeated didn't work out so well for the donkeys last year. I think the leadership on this team is better than denver though

better undefeated than winless:chiefs:

Canada
10-04-2010, 03:34 PM

It worked out just fine for every other team that ever went 6-0. Denver was the first to miss the playoffs EVER after a 6-0 start so i think a 6-0 start would work out just fine.

okikcfan
10-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Turnovers cost the Colts big time and it just goes to show it is very possible to beat them. They will be ready, They will want to come out of the gate fast and hit us hard. They will want to rub our face in the dirt and make us feel like the losers alot of people think we really are. The players know this, Haley knows this. Depending on what sports page you look at we (The Chiefs) have pretty much been the underdog in every game and this one will be no different. We WILL be ready. We will silence the crowd and we will walk away an 4-0 team, the ONLY 4-0 team in the NFL and then people will take notice

Pro_Angler
10-04-2010, 07:48 PM
well we cause turn overs^^^. I say as of right now I like our chances against Indy better then Houston, houston is more well rounded on both sides of the ball, but if we do to indy what we did to 9rs, i tell you this we will be the talk of the league.

NJChiefs
10-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Sorry guys, but I've just seen far too many games where Peyton has surgically dissected the Chiefs defense at will. He has ruined too many playoff parties for me. I cringe everytime he drops back against a helpless Chief's secondary. He has the Chief's number. Always will. If it were any other team and any other quarterback, I'd say we have the momentum to go 4-0. Not against Peyton. Not this week. Not any week. Flame retardant is now on...

tornadospotter
10-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I Believe! :chiefs::chiefs: :punk::homer:

Pro_Angler
10-04-2010, 10:03 PM
NJChiefs this isnt the same D!!! Hali will reak havac and we will have some nice blitz packages for him... We will run all over em probably 200yds.

2010chiefs
10-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Our secondary will definitley be tested by Peyton. It's not enough though. Colts cannot win this game by throwing all day. Their run game has been awful, and the Chiefs have one of the best rush defense in the NFL. Colts rush defense is terrible. Remember what Foster did to them. Well now they will see a more powerful duo of running backs with Jamal, Thomas and then you throw in Mccluster. If Cassel can do what he did against the niners, they win for sure. If not, it's our rushing against peyton's passing. We really need Cassel to show up strong. GO CHIEFS!

okikcfan
10-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Our secondary will definitley be tested by Peyton. It's not enough though. Colts cannot win this game by throwing all day. Their run game has been awful, and the Chiefs have one of the best rush defense in the NFL. Colts rush defense is terrible. Remember what Foster did to them. Well now they will see a more powerful duo of running backs with Jamal, Thomas and then you throw in Mccluster. If Cassel can do what he did against the niners, they win for sure. If not, it's our rushing against peyton's passing. We really need Cassel to show up strong. GO CHIEFS!

Agreed. There running game sucks. We have to slow down the passing game and we need to run our butts off. If Cassel can mix it up and be good at it, we stand a much better chance. We Can win this game! GOOOOOOO CHIEFS!:chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

tornadospotter
10-05-2010, 01:23 AM
This is the what I believe in. This home, this beginning, This Team, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!

YouTube - KC Chiefs 2010 season opening - fireworks

reded
10-05-2010, 08:02 AM
"Chiefs Will"

Canada
10-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Sorry guys, but I've just seen far too many games where Peyton has surgically dissected the Chiefs defense at will. He has ruined too many playoff parties for me. I cringe everytime he drops back against a helpless Chief's secondary. He has the Chief's number. Always will. If it were any other team and any other quarterback, I'd say we have the momentum to go 4-0. Not against Peyton. Not this week. Not any week. Flame retardant is now on...

I agree. I wish there was some way of getting new players on a team. Im tired of watching the same team year in and year out. Its like we dont get to draft anyone, we dont get any new players at all. Same old same old. Nothing good ever happens.

http://www.itsallabouteeyore.awoodman.net/images/eeyore6.jpg

PS Next time u may want to work a little harder at hiding your man crush for Manning. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-05-2010, 10:02 PM
This is the what I believe in. This home, this beginning, This Team, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!

YouTube - KC Chiefs 2010 season opening - fireworks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__S7RdZ4qNU)

Awesome! Totally awesome! Alright Hamilton!

tornadospotter
10-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Awesome! Totally awesome! Alright Hamilton!
YouTube - Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Spicoli No Shirt No Shoes No Dice

Chiefster
10-06-2010, 02:36 AM
YouTube - Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Spicoli No Shirt No Shoes No Dice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RUe02kPWvg)

Funny movie man! :lol:

okikcfan
10-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Run the football, Run the football. The Chiefs have rushed for 455 yards and averaged 5.3 yards in three games. In Indy's two losses, the Colts have allowed 431 rushing yards. Wear down the defense and this will keep Peyton Manning on the sideline.

Seek
10-08-2010, 09:02 AM
For being the only undefeated Team, The Chiefs are the biggest under dogs this week.