Charlie Johnson (foot)
Brandon King (hamstring)
Jerraud Powers (foot)
Jamey Richard (shoulder)
Clint Session (hamstring)

NOW YOUR KANSAS CITY CHIEFS injury report
DE Tyson Jackson (knee) - Limited participation
RT Ryan O'Callaghan (groin) - Did not practice
S Reshard Langford (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/71565/reshard-langford) (ankle) - Did not practice

Haley caught a lot of grief for his first offseason conditioning requirements. In time i think we will find this coaching staff does eveything for a reason.

The tough training camp they put on with pads on so much with the early bye seems like a damn good idea now.

AussieChiefsFan
10-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Big advenategf ro the chiefs if those players are out for the game!

#58ChiefsFan
10-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Given what this game means to indy we can bet 90% of them will start. How they finish is to be determined.

Knowing they are not full health mid week may play a factor in this game, especially on the defensive side of the ball as the Chiefs will be working the clock this game.

I have read some fans want this team at full strength to validate our record when we beat them. I just want to beat them, they are right behind the raiders for me on the hatred scale.

N TX Dave
10-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Given what this game means to indy we can bet 90% of them will start. How they finish is to be determined.

Knowing they are not full health mid week may play a factor in this game, especially on the defensive side of the ball as the Chiefs will be working the clock this game.

I have read some fans want this team at full strength to validate our record when we beat them. I just want to beat them, they are right behind the raiders for me on the hatred scale.

Well they are behind tRaiders then Donks and then teh Cryboys and then Indy so who ever is playing them is my 5th faviorte team.

:chiefs:

figcrostic
10-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Colts injury report for today

DNP
Antoine Bethea (hamstring)
Donald Brown (hamstring)
Austin Collie (foot)
Kavell Conner (foot)
Dwight Freeney (rested)
Anthony Gonzalez (ankle)
Jacob Lacey (foot)
Bob Sanders (bicep)
Reggie Wayne (knee)

Full Participation
Joseph Addai (knee)
Gary Brackett (back)
Pierre Garcon (hamstring)
Charlie Johnson (foot)
Brandon King (hamstring)
Jerraud Powers (foot)
Jamey Richard (shoulder)
Clint Session (hamstring)

NOW YOUR KANSAS CITY CHIEFS injury report
DE Tyson Jackson (knee) - Limited participation
RT Ryan O'Callaghan (groin) - Did not practice
S Reshard Langford (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/71565/reshard-langford) (ankle) - Did not practice

Haley caught a lot of grief for his first offseason conditioning requirements. In time i think we will find this coaching staff does eveything for a reason.

The tough training camp they put on with pads on so much with the early bye seems like a damn good idea now.

Unfortunately I have Austin Collie on my fantasy league. A perfect scenario for me is he plays has 2 td's 150+ yards and the chiefs still win. :chiefs::chiefs:

Connie Jo
10-08-2010, 08:30 PM

Our fans want a win as always, but in addition even more so to validate our record. I can't remember wanting a win as badly as I do this one, it's been awhile.

On the flip side...it's historical in the NFL for a team and their fans wanting to be the one who knocks an undefeated team off their pedestal. Indy and their fans will be amped up more than normal, which I assume Haley is aware of and has prepared his offense for. Hopefully our Chiefs can eliminate Indy's 12th man factor early in the game.

Peyton hates losing at home more than on the road, he's gonna be wanting this win on a personal level, just as badly we Chiefs fans do. When our Chiefs beat Manning and his pony show...the Colts and media will blame it on their team not being healthy.

Like others...I'd rather see Indy healthy Sunday, so that excuse is eliminated when we win.

:chiefs: