PDA

View Full Version : Wow I will get to watch Chiefs

N TX Dave
10-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Wow I just found out I will get to watch the Chiefs again this year on TV living in Dallas we hardly ever get to see them. The second game is an AFC/NFC East team or Houston. I am flying to Maine tomorrow and the Chiefs are the game that will be televised there so I told my wife I will not be site seeing Sunday because this may be the only other game I get to see this year I don't do the bar scene and I don't like Satellite.

:yahoo: GO CHIEFS GO FIGHT WIN :yahoo:

MDChiefs!
10-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Good to hear. I also get to see them on CBS Sunday morning, here in San Diego. Lucky us. I dont like the hassle of getting out to the bar every Sunday at 930 anyways.

Off topic, but what part of Maine are you going to? I ask because I actually used to live up in Limestone. Cold as hell 9 months out of the year...

melted ice
10-08-2010, 04:04 PM
It's on tv here in NYC, but I will be at bar.

matthewschiefs
10-08-2010, 04:09 PM
I get to see most Chiefs games on tv when the darn rams and bears are not on CBS at the same time or the Chiefs are not on fox. Can't wait to see this game.

N TX Dave
10-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Good to hear. I also get to see them on CBS Sunday morning, here in San Diego. Lucky us. I dont like the hassle of getting out to the bar every Sunday at 930 anyways.

Off topic, but what part of Maine are you going to? I ask because I actually used to live up in Limestone. Cold as hell 9 months out of the year...

We will be in Rockport for 6 nights then going somewhere in central Vermont (don't remember town name) for 3 night and finally going to Plymoyth for the last 4 nights.

I was thinking that it would start at 11:00 but after reading MDChiefs reply it will be 1:00 won't it duh and just think I spent 12 months in Boston in about 8 years training you would think I would know they were ahead.

Anyhow I hope the leaves cooperate and are turning for me just like I hope the Chiefs cooperate and win for me.

:yahoo: GO CHIEFS GO WIN! :yahoo:

Connie Jo
10-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Wow I just found out I will get to watch the Chiefs again this year on TV living in Dallas we hardly ever get to see them. The second game is an AFC/NFC East team or Houston. I am flying to Maine tomorrow and the Chiefs are the game that will be televised there so I told my wife I will not be site seeing Sunday because this may be the only other game I get to see this year I don't do the bar scene and I don't like Satellite.

AWESOME!! I already left you a Facebook comment blessing your journey, so won't repeat myself, hahaha.

GO CHIEFS!! SCALP MANNING & his boys!!

figcrostic
10-09-2010, 01:25 AM

I stream a lot of games online. If you want I can give you some good sites.

Big Daddy Tek
10-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Cool Dave, Enjoy man.

AkChief49
10-09-2010, 08:54 AM
We get to see the Donkey- Raven game. oh joy.

germaine93
10-09-2010, 10:24 AM
I stream a lot of games online. If you want I can give you some good sites.
are they real good quality? like hd or almost hd without interruption?
any info you have as i had sunday ticket for 4 years and am now "stuck" with cable. i live in wi, so no chiefs games ever get shown here.:chiefs:

figcrostic
10-09-2010, 12:17 PM
are they real good quality? like hd or almost hd without interruption?
any info you have as i had sunday ticket for 4 years and am now "stuck" with cable. i live in wi, so no chiefs games ever get shown here.:chiefs:

Sometimes you can get them in HD, but honestly you get what you get. MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... (http://www.myp2p.eu/) and Justin.tv. For the MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... (http://www.myp2p.eu/) you need to install this veetle software I looked around and it's not some spyware even ran a test on it with my antivirus and spyware software and it came up clean. Hope it helps.:chiefs:

germaine93
10-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Sometimes you can get them in HD, but honestly you get what you get. MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... (http://www.myp2p.eu/) and Justin.tv. For the MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... (http://www.myp2p.eu/) you need to install this veetle software I looked around and it's not some spyware even ran a test on it with my antivirus and spyware software and it came up clean. Hope it helps.:chiefs:
cool thanks a lot! go chiefs:chiefs: :chiefs:

Pro_Angler
10-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I get to see them too...sunday ticket baby.... anyone in tucson wanna come over and watch the game..pm me.

figcrostic
10-09-2010, 06:15 PM
I get to see them too...sunday ticket baby.... anyone in tucson wanna come over and watch the game..pm me.

Don't they have an option with that sunday ticket that you can watch it online for free? I would be interested in that if you got it, if it cost extra money I would be willing to pay if it's not too much.

Pro_Angler
10-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Don't they have an option with that sunday ticket that you can watch it online for free? I would be interested in that if you got it, if it cost extra money I would be willing to pay if it's not too much.

Its like 10 dollars a month for like 5 payents. I dont need it, i dont work weekends.

Boxermm187
10-10-2010, 01:24 AM
it shows denver vs ravens on the cbs tv schedule here at home, but they are advertising the chiefs vs colts game. hopefully i get to see it on tv rather then on-line.