PDA

View Full Version : MartyBall



kenny1937
09-12-2006, 02:47 AM
I watched the Charger vs the Faders game and it was Art Shell standing on the sidelines looking shell shocked as the chargers handed them their heads. It was classic MartyBall and it worked against an eneffective Raider Offence. Take Heart Chief's Fans we are not out of this yet, the early bye is going to work in our favor, we get Trent healthy with a minimum of two games and then we get to work, I refuse Gloom and Doom we are still in this thing until the fat lady sings. GO CHIEF'S!!!

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 02:53 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I watched the Charger vs the Faders game and it was Art Shell standing on the sidelines looking shell shocked as the chargers handed them their heads. It was classic MartyBall and it worked against an eneffective Raider Offence. Take Heart Chief's Fans we are not out of this yet, the early bye is going to work in our favor, we get Trent healthy with a minimum of two games and then we get to work, I refuse Gloom and Doom we are still in this thing until the fat lady sings. GO CHIEF'S!!!

I gotta tell ya last night I could have sworn I heard her warmin up.

kenny1937
09-12-2006, 02:59 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was just me, I dropped the piano on my toe,
you can still hear me screaming (grin)

Guru
09-12-2006, 02:59 AM
Heck, I think her mouth is already opening.

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 03:33 AM
Guru wrote:
Heck, I think her mouth is already opening.

Just waiting for the first low note.

Guru
09-12-2006, 03:34 AM
Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
Heck, I think her mouth is already opening.

Just waiting for the first low note.

Dude, didn't you watch the game yesterday? How can you get lower than Trent going down like that?

Don't say it.... Don't tempt fate man..... I am telling you.... Don't even think it...... :evil:

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
Heck, I think her mouth is already opening.

Just waiting for the first low note.

Dude, didn't you watch the game yesterday? How can you get lower than Trent going down like that?

Don't say it.... Don't tempt fate man..... I am telling you.... Don't even think it...... :evil:

"I, I couldn't help it. It just popped in there!.....It's the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man..."

Guru
09-12-2006, 04:06 AM
Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
Heck, I think her mouth is already opening.

Just waiting for the first low note.

Dude, didn't you watch the game yesterday? How can you get lower than Trent going down like that?

Don't say it.... Don't tempt fate man..... I am telling you.... Don't even think it...... :evil:

"I, I couldn't help it. It just popped in there!.....It's the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man..."



"We've been going about this all wrong, this Mr. Stay Puft's okay, he's a sailor, he's in New York, we get this guy laid we won't have any trouble"
- DR. Peter Venkman

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
Heck, I think her mouth is already opening.

Just waiting for the first low note.

Dude, didn't you watch the game yesterday? How can you get lower than Trent going down like that?

Don't say it.... Don't tempt fate man..... I am telling you.... Don't even think it...... :evil:

"I, I couldn't help it. It just popped in there!.....It's the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man..."



"We've been going about this all wrong, this Mr. Stay Puft's okay, he's a sailor, he's in New York, we get this guy laid we won't have any trouble"
- DR. Peter Venkman

Peter: Ok, what do you got Egon?

Egon: I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

Nite Crowd!

chief31
09-14-2006, 10:21 AM
When you say "we are still in this thing" You do mean the race for third place in the AFC west, right?

Chiefster
09-14-2006, 10:43 AM
chief31 wrote:
When you say "we are still in this thing" You do mean the race for third place in the AFC west, right?


:lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny1937
09-14-2006, 12:56 PM
With Hermiball we got last place nailed down, and to think I complained about MartyBall.

:pint: :pint:

Chiefster
09-14-2006, 01:54 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
With Hermiball we got last place nailed down, and to think I complained about MartyBall.

:pint: :pint:

Up to two drinks now. K-dude's drownin his sorrows.

kenny1937
09-15-2006, 02:22 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
With Hermiball we got last place nailed down, and to think I complained about MartyBall.


Chiefster wrote:

Up to two drinks now. K-dude's drownin his sorrows.


Sigh, even my better half is down of the chiefs, HERM DO SOMETHING ERRRRGH!! GO CHIEF'S!!
:pint: :pint: :pint: :hammer: