PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Chiefs @ Indianapolis Colts Chat/Discussion thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

okikcfan
10-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Charles fumbled and lost a ball. Also almost fumbled the ball and cost them from getting the first down. I wouldn't say he did great.

Cassell was 16 for 29 for 156 yards. From what I remember off the top of my head he had 4 flat out dropped passes they would've added at least 50 yards to his numbers. I think Cassell did fine today.

The hit that Charles took was a big time hit, anyone would have lost the ball on that hit. Almost fumbled is not a fumble. I would say he did pretty darn good and an avg of 5.4 ypc. Cassel according to the Bleacher Report ended the game with a higher QB rating than Manning. The party is not over, this is the start of the second quarter of the season and we have a long ways to go, we are not doomed yet. The Chargers and the Bronco's both lost today. This is a good thing. If we had to lose, I'm glad it was to the Colts. We lost and we are still in first place. With a coach like Haley, I would not want to be Bowe when they watch the tapes tomorrow. Nuff said....:chiefs: