PDA

View Full Version : Can I just say...

GlennBree
10-10-2010, 02:53 PM
WOW! I like to think that all Cheifs fans are kind, friendly folk. As a matter of fact...we are kind of 'known for that'! I'm so upset about a thread that I read...that was 'closed'...where someone was just being plan rude and heartless to one of the sweetest chiefs fans that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Don't get me wrong...I am NOT trying to start something here. Only needed to 'voice' my opinion. There are people with ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS...and the there are people who are NOTHING BUT CLASSY! You KNOW who you are! So Very Very Sad!!! *Ugh* :meow:

Sn@keIze
10-10-2010, 04:49 PM
WOW! I like to think that all Cheifs fans are kind, friendly folk. As a matter of fact...we are kind of 'known for that'! I'm so upset about a thread that I read...that was 'closed'...where someone was just being plan rude and heartless to one of the sweetest chiefs fans that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Don't get me wrong...I am NOT trying to start something here. Only needed to 'voice' my opinion. There are people with ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS...and the there are people who are NOTHING BUT CLASSY! You KNOW who you are! So Very Very Sad!!! *Ugh* :meow:
Chiefs fans are passionate.

I am very passionate. Which sometimes comes off as being an *******.

I hope it wasnt me being the a hole.

GlennBree
10-10-2010, 08:34 PM
ok~ we can do this as a process. I have already clarified with another friend on CC (by way of text message) that it wasn't them that I was refering to. I will also tell you that it isn't you Sn@keIze!
That's 2 possiblities down....

tornadospotter
10-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Well I know it was not me, and I read that thread as well, I know who is who, and I agree with you Bree!

Hayvern
10-10-2010, 09:58 PM
ok~ we can do this as a process. I have already clarified with another friend on CC (by way of text message) that it wasn't them that I was refering to. I will also tell you that it isn't you Sn@keIze!
That's 2 possiblities down....

I am out.

1st I am not the sweetest Chiefs fans that GlennBree knows.

2nd, The thread was closed before I had a chance to comment

:lol:

stricken721
10-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Post of the month!

I agree with you 110%:bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 04:20 AM
~rutroh!~ in my best Scooby voice, hahaha.

I'm aware of the "closed" thread, as I participated in it. I don't know Brenda, whether or not your being upset relates to a comment I made, that a member took out of context assuming falsely I was being critical of his thread? He in turn then replied to me a bit sarcastically as a result of taking my comment out of context.

If it does relate to the above, I respect & appreciate your concern, as I do others commenting here. Those of you who know me well enough know, that I cherish my friendships genuinely, respecting & appreciating them also. My friendships are priceless, it's just the way God built me, likely too sentimental in heart, haha. That said, 'if' this is about me & the reply made towards me that was of sarcastic nature...it's all good, honestly. :)

In all fairness to the other party involved...I re-read my comment before replying to his sarcastic comment, and could see how he could have taken my comment the wrong way. It could have been read either positive or negative. As well, he tends to be more pessimistic with opinions at times than others, which understandably in debate draws negative comments from those more optimistic. I think he has become defensive as such, therefore falsely assumes many comments are negative towards him that actually aren't. I'm also not sure if he fully understood use of visual tools such as smilies to indicate posts are positive or negative, fun or sarcastic, etc.. Many who interact on the internet think smilies are just for fun or silly, not an essential internet communication tool to avoid misunderstandings.

I say this respectively, some personalities will have little patience or tolerance for at times caffiene buzzed, sleep lacking rambling posters like me, lol. Besides, I'm a memory story teller by nature, haha...memories are what makes us who we are. I share memories at times unintentionally, such as in the "bandwagon" thread with horse memories, which his sarcastic comment referred to in the "closed" thread. However, I also will share memories intentionally, if I feel they're of positive influence morally, spiritually, of principle, value/worth, or simply to make others giggle/smile. :)

Lastly, when one has experienced & endured many negative aspects of life I have from childhood through adulthood...you develop a complacency, or numbness to minor negative stuff that occurs in life naturally. Some call it having a "thick skin"...I simply define it as knowing from past life experience's what truly hurts in life & what doesn't. :)

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Hayvern, Connie Jo, Stricken721 and Tornadospotter....I've never seen any of you display any thing other than Humor, kindness and class. Not to say that sometimes someone might not "tell it like it is"...and I respect that! :)
You are all free to go!! LOL!

Hayvern
10-11-2010, 12:38 PM
*Gets up and leaves the room*

Canada
10-11-2010, 12:39 PM
*Gets up and leaves the room**closes the door and drinks the rest of Verns beer* :drunkhb:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Dang it! Another closed thread and I didn't even know about it.

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 12:49 PM
it was fun while it lasted...
Stick around though...I have a feeling there might be a second showing!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-11-2010, 01:08 PM
it was fun while it lasted...
Stick around though...I have a feeling there might be a second showing!
I can't wait. I've never been involved in one........

Canada
10-11-2010, 01:08 PM
I can't wait. I've never been involved in one........

Me neither!!

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Me neither!!

LMAO!!
Are you sure you're man enough Canada!?

chiefnut
10-11-2010, 01:22 PM
don't know what this was about, guess i'm glad i missed it

Canada
10-11-2010, 01:24 PM
LMAO!!
Are you sure you're man enough Canada!?

Im not half the man you are!!

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Im not half the man you are!!

well...since I'm NOT a man....and am a woman.....I guess that's a good thing!

Chiefster
10-12-2010, 07:13 PM
well...since I'm NOT a man....and am a woman.....I guess that's a good thing!

YouTube - I am no man!