PDA

View Full Version : More Rep!!

Hayvern
10-11-2010, 03:19 PM
I need more rep, with all these good posts flying around after the Indy loss, I need more rep to give out.

Coach, get on that and hook me up will yA?

:yahoo: :lol:

Canada
10-11-2010, 03:20 PM
I need some to make up for the infraction points I have lost!!

matthewschiefs
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
I need more rep

In fact I DEMAND more REP NOW!!!!!!!!!

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I need more rep

Hey yea!! WTH?? I want some!!

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I need more rep, with all these good posts flying around after the Indy loss, I need more rep to give out.

I don't often remember about REP, as this website is my first knowledge of REP, still don't fully understand how it all works though, hahaha. I know there have been comments you've been deserving, of which I've neglected to leave REP I should've...so here ya go!

REP!!!

I need some to make up for the infraction points I have lost!!

Same for you as above said for Vern!

REP!!!

I need more rep

Same for you Matthew!!

REP!!!

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Hey yea!! WTH?? I want some!!

OOPS! Missed ya, hahaha. REP!!! For you too!!

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 05:57 PM
WHHOOO HHHOOOOOOOO!!
i got rep i got rep...nanny nanny boo boo!
(what do ya do with rep) LOL!

stricken721
10-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Rep given to everybody. Now maybe for some in return? :D

stricken721
10-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Ooops.. It said I have given out too much rep in a 24 hour period. I'll continue tomorrow. :sign0087:

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 06:08 PM
rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep............
There! No I've thrown lots of rep out there at ya~go get it!!
The one who comes back with the most rep....is the one who comes back with the most rep!

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
WHHOOO HHHOOOOOOOO!!
i got rep i got rep...nanny nanny boo boo!
(what do ya do with rep) LOL!

I dunno, don't fully understand it, other than I like the #58's being used with REP, hahaha. I think the more REP you get the more Arrowcash you get to bet with??

Rep given to everybody. Now maybe for some in return? :D

REP!!!

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Ooops.. It said I have given out too much rep in a 24 hour period. I'll continue tomorrow. :sign0087:

Yeah, it told me the same thing when I tried giving you REP. Heck, I honestly gave REP today believing I've neglected to give it to y'all in the past when I should've, but am not use to it & didn't then, hahaha. :)

chiefnut
10-12-2010, 11:12 AM

i know not of what you speak...[post], where do you find this "rep" and does it go good with beer??:toast2:

GlennBree
10-12-2010, 11:19 AM
i know not of what you speak...[post], where do you find this "rep" and does it go good with beer??:toast2:

ppsssttt...of COURSE it goes good with beer!! Is there really anthing that doesn't go good with beer!? I THINK NOT! :D

:canbeer: :canbeer: :canbeer: :canbeer: :canbeer: :canbeer: :canbeer:

Chiefster
10-12-2010, 06:51 PM

With great power comes great responsibility. :D