PDA

View Full Version : Infractions

Canada
10-11-2010, 03:37 PM
I have a whole bunch of infractions and some of them have a little yellow square beside them and some have a little red square beside them. Anyone know why some are red and some are yellow? i like them both!! :bananen_smilies046: I would thank someone but I dont want to get banned!!

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 03:47 PM
I have a whole bunch of infractions and some of them have a little yellow square beside them and some have a little red square beside them. Anyone know why some are red and some are yellow? i like them both!! :bananen_smilies046: I would thank someone but I dont want to get banned!!

I do believe...(not from personal experience)...that the RED would mean something "not so good"...
Just guessing though!
Maybe it means you're gonna get a spanking....:whipping1: :whipping1: :whipping1:

Canada
10-11-2010, 03:54 PM
They all seem to be for "bad things" I got banned for a yellow one once.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Citizens arrest, citizens arrest

I'm just going to add a rep for every one of your posts from now on whether I like it or not.

Canada
10-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Citizens arrest, citizens arrest:lol::lol::lol: If only Barney Fife were here!! :lol::lol::lol:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-11-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm not even sure I know how to add a rep correctly. Is it the little scale lookin thing next to the post number?
I'm just going to add a rep for every one of your posts from now on whether I like it or not.

Canada
10-11-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm not even sure I know how to add a rep correctly. Is it the little scale lookin thing next to the post number?
I'm just going to add a rep for every one of your posts from now on whether I like it or not.:lol: I wonder how many infractions I am allowed to get? Im sure someone will let me know!!

Canada
10-11-2010, 04:12 PM

I post stuff you dont like?

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 05:59 PM

I don't see any 'red' squares by your name? I don't understand REP, but I know the red aren't good, as Brenda said. I like the #58's! You have a whole bunch of those...and they're good!!

stricken721
10-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I don't see any 'red' squares by your name? I don't understand REP, but I know the red aren't good, as Brenda said. I like the #58's! You have a whole bunch of those...and they're good!!

I need one!

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 06:19 PM
I need one!

I'm not sure how you get the 58's? I think you have to have so many green & yellow squares? But Canada said he got banned for a yellow square...I thought yellow ones were good, only bad ones were red? Canada has a whole bunch of #58's, maybe he knows the secret to getting one? LOL

stricken721
10-11-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm not sure how you get the 58's? I think you have to have so many green & yellow squares? But Canada said he got banned for a yellow square...I thought yellow ones were good, only bad ones were red? Canada has a whole bunch of #58's, maybe he knows the secret to getting one? LOL

You have to rack up a certain amount of rep points to get a gold 58. I don't know what the magic number is though. The yellow squares Canada is talking about is a little different than those yellow squares.

tornadospotter
10-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I need one!
Why yes you do.

stricken721
10-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Why yes you do.

Thanks for contributing to the cause. :D :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-11-2010, 06:56 PM

They are on my User CP. When u clickon it, there is a section for infractions (I doubt you have them) You lose rep points for some infractions. Each infraction has a little box beside it and some are Yellow and some are Red. I have three red ones but have only lost two points, and I have two yellow ones, have not lost any points but got banned on one of them. I thanked a mod for making my infraction possible and I got booted!! Yikes!! I should be careful...some mods are already upset with me. :D

stricken721
10-11-2010, 06:59 PM
They are on my User CP. When u clickon it, there is a section for infractions (I doubt you have them) You lose rep points for some infractions. Each infraction has a little box beside it and some are Yellow and some are Red. I have three red ones but have only lost two points, and I have two yellow ones, have not lost any points but got banned on one of them. I thanked a mod for making my infraction possible and I got booted!! Yikes!! I should be careful...some mods are already upset with me. :D

:mob: They're comin!

GlennBree
10-11-2010, 08:59 PM

:jump1:

Seriously though...could someone please explain to us that don't know....How the heck you get some of the cool #58's!!??
I want one sooo baaaddddd.....:sAng_scream:

stricken721
10-11-2010, 09:10 PM

Seriously though...could someone please explain to us that don't know....How the heck you get some of the cool #58's!!??

You get points by the reps that people give you by clicking on the scale. After a certain amount of points you will get a gold 58. It takes a lot of rep to do that.. not sure what the number is though.

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 09:42 PM

Oh Sorry! I dunno if I have any infractions or not, cause I became involved too in both threads over the last couple days.

I thought maybe I could neutralize, help him to see his level of insults was initiating most of the anomosity towards him, not his opposing opinions as he thought were the reason. His severity of insults I witness on Kid Rock's website. They go for the juglar with cruelty unjustified. It seems to be that way on many websites from what I've been told. It's often habitual & they don't even realize the level of severe cruelty their insults are. Having grown complacent in a cruel verbal society I suppose it's only words in their mind. :(

Connie Jo
10-11-2010, 09:48 PM

I dunno, haha. One day quite a while back I noticed I had one, but didn't know for sure how I got one. I'm happy & grateful I have one though! I'd share mine with ya if I could, haha.

Hayvern
10-12-2010, 03:45 AM
You get points by the reps that people give you by clicking on the scale. After a certain amount of points you will get a gold 58. It takes a lot of rep to do that.. not sure what the number is though.

Right around 150K or so I think

Chiefster
10-12-2010, 07:02 PM
The yellow squares indicate a mere "Warning" that expire in 10 days. The red squares are full infractions; a bit more serious and take longer to expire. Three unexpired red squares and disciplinary action is discussed among board leadership.

Canada
10-13-2010, 07:54 AM
The yellow squares indicate a mere "Warning" that expire in 10 days. The red squares are full infractions; a bit more serious and take longer to expire. Three unexpired red squares and disciplinary action is discussed among board leadership.

Well, let me know what you guys come up with!! :bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
10-13-2010, 03:56 PM

Here is a form of discipline I think makes the most sense.

For every yellow infraction, Canada owes me a beer.

For every red infraction, Canada owes me a case of beers.

I think this is a win win all the way around. Agreed?

Chiefster
10-13-2010, 05:11 PM

Well, you don't, yet, have three unexpired red squares. :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-13-2010, 05:41 PM
How do I get some of these squares?

Canada
10-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Say ****

Drunker Hillbilly
10-13-2010, 06:17 PM
****!

Canada
10-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Or insult someone, I have a few of those.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-13-2010, 06:42 PM
I only have one gold square you peice of sh**. Your such an idiot I can't believe it. I can't believe people actually want to tailgate with you stupid Canucks. I've had so much MMA training I would destroy your kneecaps. You damn 7 foot Lerch lookin mothe*******.

Does this work?

Ryfo18
10-13-2010, 06:50 PM
You guys are all po*pheads

GlennBree
10-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Poopy poopy poop poop!!!
What do I win!? Do I get anything???

tornadospotter
10-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Or insult someone, I have a few of those.

I only have one gold square you peice of sh**. Your such an idiot I can't believe it. I can't believe people actually want to tailgate with you stupid Canucks. I've had so much MMA training I would destroy your kneecaps. You damn 7 foot Lerch lookin mothe*******.

Does this work?
YouTube - Let´s Get Ready To Rumble, Mario!

tornadospotter
10-13-2010, 10:17 PM
:rock_dj::2bang9hj::fighting0030:

Connie Jo
10-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Here is a form of discipline I think makes the most sense.

For every yellow infraction, Canada owes me a beer.

For every red infraction, Canada owes me a case of beers.

I think this is a win win all the way around. Agreed?

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
10-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Haha just stumbled on this thread, what a good read.

I agree with Vern about the infractions, however i wish to be added to the receiving list for his dues.