PDA

View Full Version : This just in: SoCalChiefsChick joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Coach
09-20-2007, 05:09 PM
SoCalChiefsChick has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming SoCalChiefsChick to the site!

m0ef0e
09-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the crowd!

hermhater
09-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Welcome SoCal

AkChief49
09-20-2007, 05:22 PM
:welcome: to the crowd socal!!

SoCalChiefsChick
09-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Spent last Sunday in a bar full of Steeler Fans... I was in need of some Chiefs Peeps real bad...

Canada
09-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Spent last Sunday in a bar full of Steeler Fans... I was in need of some Chiefs Peeps real bad...

I'm so sorry!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-20-2007, 06:34 PM

Well you've come to the right place!

SoCalChiefsChick
09-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Well you've come to the right place!

Good to hear it!

I'm born & raised in SO-CAL...parents from Mass. I am a reformed Pats fan (only because I was born into it).

I've been a Chiefs Fan for years. For the last several years I make one trek to KC every year. Usually to watch KC beat the Stinky Raiders! I'm booked for this year too...NOV 25th (Turkey weekend).

I loath Raider Fans.... I mean, I live right in the middle of the Gansta-wanna-be Nation. It's disgusting!
I believe that Charger Fans are just Raider Fans in the Witness Protection Program... and I have the scars to prove it!

I know we have a tough season but I'm in for the long hall... I'm a girl but I follow stats and injury reports and Chiefs Locker room rumours. I'm here to celebrate and commiserate with REAL Chiefs Fans!

hermhater
09-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Good to hear it!

I'm born & raised in SO-CAL...parents from Mass. I am a reformed Pats fan (only because I was born into it).

I've been a Chiefs Fan for years. For the last several years I make one trek to KC every year. Usually to watch KC beat the Stinky Raiders! I'm booked for this year too...NOV 25th (Turkey weekend).

I loath Raider Fans.... I mean, I live right in the middle of the Gansta-wanna-be Nation. It's disgusting!
I believe that Charger Fans are just Raider Fans in the Witness Protection Program... and I have the scars to prove it!

I know we have a tough season but I'm in for the long hall... I'm a girl but I follow stats and injury reports and Chiefs Locker room rumours. I'm here to celebrate and commiserate with REAL Chiefs Fans!

We hope to have something to celebrate this Sunday!

Check out some of the other threads and give us your opinion!

Or you can start your own!

Everyone here is really helpful, you will fit in just fine.

luv
09-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Good to hear it!

I'm at work, so I don't want to go to too many places on the net. I was thinking Oakland was in the northern part of the state?

hermhater
09-20-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm at work, so I don't want to go to too many places on the net. I was thinking Oakland was in the northern part of the state?

I assume she means being in Cali in the first place.

3 teams in the state and the two we have to play every year are obnoxious!

luv
09-20-2007, 07:50 PM
I assume she means being in Cali in the first place.

3 teams in the state and the two we have to play every year are obnoxious!
Ah, I was thinking she'd be closer to the bandwagon Charger fans than to the Raiders. Makes no difference. Just thought I was confused for a second.

rbedgood
09-21-2007, 12:08 AM

Luv, don't forget, the Traitors left Oakland and resided in LA for about 10 years. They built quite a fan base down there...and through the smog many LA idiots haven't yet realized the team left again...:lol:

hermhater
09-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Luv, don't forget, the Traitors left Oakland and resided in LA for about 10 years. They built quite a fan base down there...and through the smog many LA idiots haven't yet realized the team left again...:lol:

Good one.

sling58
09-21-2007, 07:39 AM
Hafa Adai