PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City's offensive stats (rankings, comparisons) HERM SUCKS

timsatt1
09-20-2007, 06:04 PM
PTS
6.5 (31st)

YDS 250.0 (28th)

PASS YDS 179.0 (24th)

RUSH YDS 71.0 (27th)

on defense
PTS 20.0 (18th)

YDS 277.0 (7th)

PASS YDS 169.0 (6th)

RUSH YDS 108.0 (15th)

(league rank)

I am not like the mainstream media, I am not putting a spin on anything, these are our stats. Reason for these stats is because Herm is not a risk taker and will not ever be a successful NFL coach if he does not change his stubborn mind. To be honest, I still don't know to this day how he is wearing Chiefs gear. I just dont understand it. Maybe he was willing to work for cheap.

The only way Herm, the Chiefs, and I can have success is if Herm absolutely does a 180 and changes his mindset on how he is going to call the game. Chiefs need to mix up throw/pass on 1st down, go deep, go short, throw in some trickery, try to put MANY points on the board.

Our defense will win some games, but not many.

Our defense + offense together has the ability to win many games, with the right leader calling the plays.

Herm has a peanut for a brain. He is not a leader. And thats all i got to say about it.

hermhater
09-20-2007, 06:06 PM
PTS
6.5 (31st)

YDS 250.0 (28th)

PASS YDS 179.0 (24th)

RUSH YDS 71.0 (27th)

PTS 20.0 (18th)

YDS 277.0 (7th)

PASS YDS 169.0 (6th)

RUSH YDS 108.0 (15th)

(league rank)

I am not like the mainstream media, I am not putting a spin on anything, these are our stats. Reason for these stats is because Herm is not a risk taker and will not ever be a successful NFL coach if he does not change his stubborn mind. To be honest, I still don't know to this day how he is wearing Chiefs gear. I just dont understand it. Maybe he was willing to work for cheap.

The only way Herm, the Chiefs, and I can have success is if Herm absolutely does a 180 and changes his mindset on how he is going to call the game. Chiefs need to mix up throw/pass on 1st down, go deep, go short, throw in some trickery, try to put MANY points on the board.

Our defense + offense together has the ability to win many games, with the right leader calling the plays.

Herm has a peanut for a brain. He is not a leader. And thats all i got to say about it.

While the truth may hurt (those stats burn my eyes) I hear what you're saying. Maybe this will be the week he stops slamming his head against a brick wall and decides "Hey, I could walk around this wall, or how about even climbing over it? Wow, I see the light!"

But I doubt it.

luv
09-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Is there anyway, we could start a forum for the Herm sucks threads. Here's a hint...WE GET THE PICTURE.

hermhater
09-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Is there anyway, we could start a forum for the Herm sucks threads. Here's a hint...WE GET THE PICTURE.

Still not getting along with the boss, are we?

You're in a particularly foul mood today, luv.

Anything I can do besides quit talking about our fearless leader?

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 08:53 PM

Herm sucking is not a picture I want to get at anytime. :p

hermhater
09-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Herm sucking is not a picture I want to get at anytime. :p

He looks like he is constantly sucking on a lemon.

Have you ever noticed when he's thinking of an answer he puckers his lips?

Chiefster
09-20-2007, 09:01 PM
He looks like he is constantly sucking on a lemon.

Have you ever noticed when he's thinking of an answer he puckers his lips?

He's getting old; lies don't come to him as easily as it used to.

luv
09-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Still not getting along with the boss, are we?

You're in a particularly foul mood today, luv.

Anything I can do besides quit talking about our fearless leader?
You're very sensitive to my moods. Kind of creepy...lol.

She made the comment a couple of times today that she was starting on something because she didn't think I'd get it done. Making me a little paranoid, and possibly edgy. I really shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve like I do.

hermhater
09-20-2007, 09:09 PM

She made the comment a couple of times today that she was starting on something because she didn't think I'd get it done. Making me a little paranoid, and possibly edgy. I really shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve like I do.

Great... first I make you mad and then I creep you out.

Can we start over?

luv
09-20-2007, 09:11 PM

Can we start over?
You didn't make me mad. Not to worry. And picking up on people's moods isn't always a bad thing.

Canada
09-20-2007, 09:13 PM

Can we start over?

No...that was me that got mad and creeped out!!

And NO we can not start over!! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-20-2007, 09:18 PM
No...that was me that got mad and creeped out!!

And NO we can not start over!! :bananen_smilies046:
Less than 3 days!!!!

Canada
09-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Time to try to get some sleep now kiddies!! Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoy the game!! See most of you on Monday....Moefoe, YZILLA , Luv and Hermhater get your livers ready!!! :bananen_smilies046::toast2::drunkhb::beer:

hermhater
09-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Time to try to get some sleep now kiddies!! Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoy the game!! See most of you on Monday....Moefoe, YZILLA , Luv and Hermhater get your livers ready!!! :bananen_smilies046::toast2::drunkhb::beer:

Dream of hops, and barley!

sling58
09-21-2007, 07:51 AM

I'll be drinking with you but just at the house in front of the big screen.

rbedgood
09-21-2007, 12:16 PM
PTS
6.5 (31st)

YDS 250.0 (28th)

PASS YDS 179.0 (24th)

RUSH YDS 71.0 (27th)

on defense
PTS 20.0 (18th)

YDS 277.0 (7th)

PASS YDS 169.0 (6th)

RUSH YDS 108.0 (15th)

(league rank)

While the truth may hurt (those stats burn my eyes) I hear what you're saying. Maybe this will be the week he stops slamming his head against a brick wall and decides "Hey, I could walk around this wall, or how about even climbing over it? Wow, I see the light!"

But I doubt it.

You have a few upcoming games where the numbers could(should) improve dramatically...starting with this week. Sure MN's defense is good statistically...they've faced Atlanta and Detroit....not exactly NFL powerhouses. Detroit is very one dimensional (pass) and Atlanta is non-dimensional (Harrington). Let's see how MN looks with LJ and TG roaming the gridiron, not to mention Bowe...don't worry I won't mention Mr Stonehands...

Additionally Jacksonville and Cincinnati can both be run on...heck Chris Brown put up 175 on Jacksonville, and Cincy just gave Jamal Lewis 215. Hold off a couple weeks before you panic on the offense. You still hope my friends.

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 12:24 PM
You have a few upcoming games where the numbers could(should) improve dramatically...starting with this week. Sure MN's defense is good statistically...they've faced Atlanta and Detroit....not exactly NFL powerhouses. Detroit is very one dimensional (pass) and Atlanta is non-dimensional (Harrington). Let's see how MN looks with LJ and TG roaming the gridiron, not to mention Bowe...don't worry I won't mention Mr Stonehands...

Additionally Jacksonville and Cincinnati can both be run on...heck Chris Brown put up 175 on Jacksonville, and Cincy just gave Jamal Lewis 215. Hold off a couple weeks before you panic on the offense. You still hope my friends.

:sign0098: I feel the same way.

Chiefster
09-23-2007, 12:07 AM

Oh great; the first Resident Crowd Stalker. :p
j/k

sling58
09-23-2007, 07:26 AM
j/k

There's one in every CROWD!

:lol: :lol:

Chiefster
09-24-2007, 09:58 PM

Heh!:D

rbedgood
09-24-2007, 10:32 PM
j/k

He resembles that remark...

Chiefster
09-25-2007, 08:06 AM
He resembles that remark...

:lol::lol:

DrunkHillbilly
09-25-2007, 12:12 PM
PTS
6.5 (31st)

YDS 250.0 (28th)

PASS YDS 179.0 (24th)

RUSH YDS 71.0 (27th)

on defense
PTS 20.0 (18th)

YDS 277.0 (7th)

PASS YDS 169.0 (6th)

RUSH YDS 108.0 (15th)

(league rank)

I wanna know how in the hell you can post these stats and say that Herm is not a risk taker and his play calling sucks ect ect, and then in another thread, tell us how bad LJ sucks?????? You know we are talking about football don't you?

If , by this post, everything is Herms fault, how can you say LJ sucks? He's just runnin the plays that are called!

You better screw it on bud because I'm about to give you an old fashion beat down in the world of smack talk if you continue with this uninformed nonsense you seem to think is football knowledge!!! Your contradicting yourself here and it won't fly here so strap in buddy cause it's about to get bumpy!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 12:18 PM
Every defense knows that we will run the ball on the first 2 downs. Thats one reason why LJ cant run the ball. If hes on the field the D is looking for him cuz he IS going to get the ball. If we opened up the pass more it will thro the D off and they will have to start covering our recievers on every down again.

luv
09-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Every defense knows that we will run the ball on the first 2 downs. Thats one reason why LJ cant run the ball. If hes on the field the D is looking for him cuz he IS going to get the ball. If we opened up the pass more it will thro the D off and they will have to start covering our recievers on every down again.
I thought we did a better job of mixing things up.

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 01:11 PM
I thought we did a better job of mixing things up.

The 2nd half was better. I just hope we can keep mixing it up to keep the D on thier toes.

Canada
09-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Why is everyone (not everyone, but some people) still focusing on all the negative!! Post this seasons defensive stat. If you are gonna call out a coach, tell the whole story.

luv
09-25-2007, 01:14 PM
The 2nd half was better. I just hope we can keep mixing it up to keep the D on thier toes.
To be honest, I don't really see us winning this Sunday. Hopefully, we'll get desperate enough the Herm will allow a few more different plays. I'm anxious to see what we'll try. If we can pull out a win, great. I just don't see it happening though.

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Why is everyone (not everyone, but some people) still focusing on all the negative!! Post this seasons defensive stat. If you are gonna call out a coach, tell the whole story.

D is great this year. Im soo glad i startd them over Miami on my fantasy team.

luv
09-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Our D is good, and becoming great. I like to watch a good defense, myself. You can't win unless you're able to put some points on the board, though. I think our offense is improving, despite the play calling.

m0ef0e
09-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Our defense is the poop! We are 4th ranked overall in the league on defense right now. They are going to win games for us this year by clamping down and making good adjustments.

hermhater
09-25-2007, 02:49 PM

Believe it or not I have (gulp) given HERM some props for drafting well on the defensive side (even though it has crippled our O-line) so not everyone is all about the negative.

I give more props to Gunther though. HE is the reason the D is playing so well.

Canada
09-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Believe it or not I have (gulp) given HERM some props for drafting well on the defensive side (even though it has crippled our O-line) so not everyone is all about the negative.

I give more props to Gunther though. HE is the reason the D is playing so well.

Then should we not be blaming Solari for the O problems?? just playing devils advocate!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Then should we not be blaming Solari for the O problems?? just playing devils advocate!! :bananen_smilies046:

Herm is Solaris boss. Herm is Gunthers boss.

Herm actually talked a lot about adjustments he made during the game this week and I recognized some of them.

Please let this win straighten out his game plan.

I will change my name to hermlover (yuck) if this continues!

timsatt1
09-25-2007, 05:25 PM

go back and look at the stats i posted. i am always fair and balanced (ok, well in my opinion i am)

and I DID POST BOTH OFFENSE AND DEFENSEIVE STATS, go look at my first, original post.

timsatt1
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Herm is Solaris boss. Herm is Gunthers boss.

Herm actually talked a lot about adjustments he made during the game this week and I recognized some of them.

Please let this win straighten out his game plan.

I will change my name to hermlover (yuck) if this continues!

go back to my post...and then luvs post of the article....where it talked about the actual players getting onto the coaches.

herm's "adjustments" = giving into the fear of players turning on him. simple as that. dont give credit to the wrong person. herm is still a moron.

but at the same time, give credit to where credit is due...our defense...and our key offensive players, huard, bowie, and GONZALEZ

hermhater
09-25-2007, 05:32 PM
go back to my post...and then luvs post of the article....where it talked about the actual players getting onto the coaches.

herm's "adjustments" = giving into the fear of players turning on him. simple as that. dont give credit to the wrong person. herm is still a moron.

but at the same time, give credit to where credit is due...our defense...and our key offensive players, huard, bowie, and GONZALEZ

Listen to his press conference at www.kcchiefs.com.

It actually sounded like a few of those ol' synapses were firing today.

I'm not ready to give up my hermhater name, just yet, but as far as my Chiefs are concerned any little bit helps.

If he is smart enough to finally listen to his players, that is progress.

Canada
09-25-2007, 06:00 PM

my bad...I didn't see the defensive #s :bananen_smilies046:

m0ebr0
09-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Our defense is the poop! We are 4th ranked overall in the league on defense right now. They are going to win games for us this year by clamping down and making good adjustments.

Are we back in the 90s? Dallas is winning, SF is winning, GB is winning, OJ is on the news, and KC has a good D with Derrick as a great linebacker.

hermhater
09-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Are we back in the 90s? Dallas is winning, SF is winning, GB is winning, OJ is on the news, and KC has a good D with Derrick as a great linebacker.

You should be on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson dude!

timsatt1
09-26-2007, 12:01 AM

HAHA!! good, clever post. wish i would have thought of that first. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :sign0098: