PDA

View Full Version : Official KC vs Houston game chat

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:09 PM
same old same old..our D Line needs to be improved! our play calling was crap on the D the whole game!

OPLookn
10-17-2010, 04:09 PM
While Cassel couldn't throw the stupid freakin ball the last few drives I'm blaming this one squarely on the defense. Ridiculous....simply ridiculous.

brdempsey69
10-17-2010, 04:11 PM
While Cassel couldn't throw the stupid freakin ball the last few drives I'm blaming this one squarely on the defense. Ridiculous....simply ridiculous.

Same here. The Defense just did not show up on those last 4 series.

GlennBree
10-17-2010, 04:13 PM
If Brandon Flowers gets fined for mouthing off at the ref.. I'm gonna send him a check to help pay for it.

Amen! That was one of the worst calls that I've seen! Def made a difference in the outcome of the game!
THAT GAME WAS OURS!!!

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:14 PM
well lets hope that the donks and faiders lose..

cause we cant win a frikin game while were up 10 points with half the 4th qtr gone!!!! I blame crennell..no blitz no pass rush!!!
Yea the call on flowers was BS so what thats one play out of the whole game we shouldnt leave it up to the refs!!! we screwed ourselves playing conservative when we got a 7pt lead!

Fastphilly
10-17-2010, 04:14 PM
We got completely robbed..Two weeks in a row we get flagged for BS PI's:wtfdude:

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:17 PM
We got completely robbed..Two weeks in a row we get flagged for BS PI's:wtfdude:

:ninerssuck: :ninerssuck: leave it to the dirty refs thats what you get!!!!!!

okikcfan
Chargers lost to da rams

Fastphilly
well lets hope that the donks and faiders lose..

cause we cant win a frikin game while were up 10 points with half the 4th qtr gone!!!! I blame crennell..no blitz no pass rush!!!
Yea the call on flowers was BS so what thats one play out of the whole game we shouldnt leave it up to the refs!!! we screwed ourselves playing conservative when we got a 7pt lead!

I dissagree, a PI call on the final drive of the game is CRUICIAL.

OMGLadyGaga
10-17-2010, 04:18 PM
As much as id like to blame the inept refs for this one...the ONLY fault is of the Defense. Someone made a point that Texans have one of the best offenses in the nfl, nevertheless theres no way the Steelers or Ravens allow that crap to happen. Day ruiner for sure :( WE BETTER WIN THE NEXT TWO GAMES AT HOME

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:20 PM
I dissagree, a PI call on the final drive of the game is CRUICIAL.

blah blah blah..we had 60inutes to seal the deal!! and we blew it as usual!!!!!!!!!!

Fastphilly
10-17-2010, 04:22 PM
:ninerssuck: :ninerssuck: leave it to the dirty refs thats what you get!!!!!!

I'm aware of how poorly our defence played and yes it did make our chances to win very difficult, but to call me a whiner because I'm compaining of a complete BS call on the final drive of the game that contributed to our loss makes me believe you are completely clueless:clueless:

matthewschiefs
10-17-2010, 04:25 PM
That call HURT the chiefs big time there is no getting around it. Its not whining its fact. Flowers could of made a play if he was not pushed.He was right with Johson. He was robbed of a chance to make a play. That you can't deny. It was a HORRIBLE call that hurt us and helped them.But that was not there only score If we didnt give them as many scores before then we could have won in spite of that call.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:26 PM
It wasnt a bad call, we couldnt see the front of the play that the ref saw!!
I dont care if Flowers never touched him! we had our chances and failed miserably as usual!

chief31
10-17-2010, 04:28 PM
blah blah blah..we had 60inutes to seal the deal!! and we blew it as usual!!!!!!!!!!
That doesn't change the fact that they got help from a aource that we can not defend.

Yes. The defense had a bad day. But a 21 yard gift, including an "Automatic first down" Meant that we had to do more than we should have had to do.

Fastphilly
10-17-2010, 04:29 PM
It wasnt a bad call, we couldnt see the front of the play that the ref saw!!
I dont care if Flowers never touched him! we had our chances and failed miserably as usual!

Are you kidding me? He had one arm check within 5 yards. After that the only other contact was initiated by AJ...Whatever the case, it's a loss and we need to move on and find out what went wrong..From what I see, the lack of a pass rush gave Shaub extra time and he killed us.:whipping1:

CasselHasToGo
10-17-2010, 04:35 PM
The lack of a pass rush is only one of a laundry list of things that went wrong. The first is that Matt Cassel can't throw a pass to save his life. Fortunately for Matt, our running game is so dominate. Unfortunately for Matt, Weiss has no problem calling for a pass on third and two when the running game has been working all day (Jamal was averaging far more than the two yards we needed). Add to that the poor game management of Cassel (penalty for delay of game after a timeout? Come on!) the poor game management of Haley (a timeout on defense? We sure could have used that time out at the end), the exceptionally poor play of Carr in particular, the ridiculous penalty on Flowers, and it all adds up to a loss.

Make no mistake, we could be undefeated right now going into a home stretch. We let the Colts beat us last week, and we let the Texans beat us this week.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:36 PM
lol what went wrong??? I CAN TELL YOU WHAT WENT WRONG MR BLIND. WE HAD CRAPPY DEFENSIVE PLAY CALLING!! WE HAD 3 MAN RUSH WITH ZERO PRESSURE, WE COULDNT STOP THE PASS OR THE RUN MOST THE GAME.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Are you kidding me? He had one arm check within 5 yards. After that the only other contact was initiated by AJ...Whatever the case, it's a loss and we need to move on and find out what went wrong..From what I see, the lack of a pass rush gave Shaub extra time and he killed us.:whipping1:

member since 08 93 posts??? thanks for contributing!!!! :beat_DeadHorse:

DMN
10-17-2010, 04:43 PM

way better than 2,481 posts of this ****!!!!

Fastphilly
10-17-2010, 04:44 PM

LMAO...My few intelligent posts are more constructive to this site than your lame post whoring:postwhore5fw:

brish
10-17-2010, 04:45 PM

Yeah thank you for contributing with your postgame emo rants.. Calm down and come back later.. Jeez..

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Yeah thank you for contributing with your postgame emo rants.. Calm down and come back later.. Jeez..

why dont you go back to the rock you crawled out of!!! e-chicken &^%&it!! come on boy!!!!!! worthless poster!!!!!!!

brish
10-17-2010, 04:56 PM
why dont you go back to the rock you crawled out of!!! e-chicken &^%&it!! come on boy!!!!!! worthless poster!!!!!!!

Hahaha come man.. What are you a 10 year old on a temper-tantrum?
:mooning:

stricken721
10-17-2010, 04:57 PM
I think we all just need to calm down and realize the season is not over. It's one game and we still have 11 left. Let's not beat each other up after a loss. We are all here for the same reason.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Hahaha come man.. What are you a 10 year old on a temper-tantrum?
:mooning:

no 38.. either shut your mouth or bring it!!! BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 05:20 PM
I think we all just need to calm down and realize the season is not over. It's one game and we still have 11 left. Let's not beat each other up after a loss. We are all here for the same reason.

it is over ..we are who we though we were!!

DieHardFan
10-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Drunk angler, now that is funny! You would look like a Drunk PUNK ***!!

stricken721
10-17-2010, 05:24 PM
it is over ..we are who we though we were!!

The game is over but the season is not. Put some faith in the team.

I understand you're upset and mad about this game, I am too. But don't let your anger and beer talk for you and get mad at other members. Life goes on and there's still a lot of season left.

Pro_Angler
10-17-2010, 05:33 PM
im not striken..you know me. I am pist about these rock crawlers who who come out once a year to say stupid crap! I am here every day!!!
I am not drunk yes I am mad...(you have no idea) I don't need these whiners making excuses for our bad play!

brish
10-17-2010, 06:04 PM
So i guess i am one of these "rock crawlers".. :D

Does it matter how many posts one has? If somebody has 10.000 posts like the ones you have created the last few hours, then i'll take the guy with 1 post.

What good does angry rants, and insults do?
So what if people have differentiating views, as long as they argue some factual points instead of posting the steady stream of drivel that unfortunately has become an everyday event on this board. :/

I still like to come back and find the good insightful posts, even if they are further and fewer this season.

This is what i call a very good post! (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/10/12/1747052/apologize-for-what-bumping-into-the-ceiling)

Sorry for posting a link to another site, but that is a quality post.

On the game:

I think offensively it was a good game, not much to argue there. It wasn't perfect, but no games ever are.
Cassel above average, and Bowe was good, so was the running game.

I still think we need another receiver who can get seperation, Chambers has been anonymous this season, and his replacement today started his first NFL game..

What cost us was the "prevent defense" in the 4th quarter.. Way to many dump offs resulted in 10-16 yard gains, and they still had 3-4 minutes left.
I wish we would have followed the blueprint of the Giants and preassured Schaub more, he is good, but he is not Peyton Manning who can read every defense like an open book.

Still i think that we were competitive agains a very good team, and it was a bi*tch to lose such a close game!!

But there is still a lot of football left..

Anyways... :chiefs: