PDA

View Full Version : How are we gonna beat the Texans

figcrostic
10-16-2010, 01:20 PM
The Texans have a good offense, good rush defense and crap pass defense.

brdempsey69
10-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Picked option #3. The Chiefs need to have a balanced offense.

Coach
10-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Key to this game is our wr's. If they can't get open this weekend, we will have different starting wr's next week.
The 2nd key to this game is not giving up big plays to Arian Foster.

OTR Chiefs fan
10-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Key to this game is our wr's. If they can't get open this weekend, we will have different starting wr's next week.
The 2nd key to this game is not giving up big plays to Arian Foster.

I agree, Cassell and the WR needs to capitalize on Houston's weak secondary to keep them from stacking the box against the run. Because they know that is our strong point on offense, so we need to burn them on some pass plays to keep them honest. :chiefs:

Chief Tyler
10-16-2010, 10:19 PM
I voted for option number 5.

Badly.

nigeriannightmare
10-16-2010, 10:26 PM
The Texans have a good offense, good rush defense and crap pass defense.

That good offense has really been inconsistent. I think Romeo's game plan will be confusing for mr schaub.

AussieChiefsFan
10-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I think It'll be a combination of Good passing, rushing and play in the secondary if they win

And they will :D

Chiefster
10-17-2010, 01:57 AM
You forgot the all of the above option. :D

tornadospotter
10-17-2010, 02:05 AM
A opened offensive attack, balanced, and a Chief's WR, finally understanding that the most important job they have, is catching the ball! Chief's QB that finally understanding, throw a catch able pass, that goes over the reach of the DL.

Chiefster
10-17-2010, 02:11 AM
A opened offensive attack, balanced, and a Chief's WR, finally understanding that the most important job they have, is catching the ball! Chief's QB that finally understanding, throw a catch able pass, that goes over the reach of the DL.

You forgot: throw the ball to Bowe only when blanketed by no less then two or three defenders, just within reach of his fingertips as his tip toes straddle the boundary of the out-of-bounds and field of play. Otherwise he won't catch it.

tornadospotter
10-17-2010, 02:16 AM
You forgot: throw the ball to Bowe only when blanketed by no less then two or three defenders, just within reach of his fingertips as his tip toes straddle the boundary of the out-of-bounds and field of play. Otherwise he won't catch it.
So very true. Because it will make the highlights on sportcenter, DBowe will make the catch.