PDA

View Full Version : Blame Herm, not LJ

DrunkHillbilly
09-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Larry Johnson, RB KC
News: Pro Bowl RB Larry Johnson, who held out for 25 days, has only 36 touches for 174 yards in the first two games - roughly what he normally would get in one. But the Vikings and everyone else know that is almost certain to change. Johnson went to coach Herman Edwards and passionately argued that he wanted 40 carries this week. "I said, 'In one game?'. I went, OK, sounds like a good number to me. So, if we run it 40 then we only have to pass it 20 times," Edwards said. "That's probably right. He won't carry it 40, I don't think."

hermhater
09-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Larry Johnson, RB KC
News: Pro Bowl RB Larry Johnson, who held out for 25 days, has only 36 touches for 174 yards in the first two games - roughly what he normally would get in one. But the Vikings and everyone else know that is almost certain to change. Johnson went to coach Herman Edwards and passionately argued that he wanted 40 carries this week. "I said, 'In one game?'. I went, OK, sounds like a good number to me. So, if we run it 40 then we only have to pass it 20 times," Edwards said. "That's probably right. He won't carry it 40, I don't think."

I read that earlier and thought the exact same thing.

LJ CAN'T rush 40 times with 10 3 and outs.

Guru
09-20-2007, 11:57 PM
Welcome to Hermgate 2007

swmochiefsfan
09-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Larry Johnson, RB KC
Boy the stupidity that comes out his mouth is nothing less than amazing.

wolfpack
09-21-2007, 11:28 AM
like i said before, someone needs to make a paper cutout of him and use it for press conferneces. then let someone else use the voice. reporters like moss,gretz and adam probable couldn`t tell the defence.

m0ef0e
09-21-2007, 12:32 PM
like i said before, someone needs to make a paper cutout of him and use it for press conferneces. then let someone else use the voice. reporters like moss,gretz and adam probable couldn`t tell the defence.

I totally got the mental image here of a crappy paper cutout of Herm with some seedy-looking guy crouched behind it in plain site like he is trying to hide, holding a little voice recorder. :lol: :lol: Hilarious!

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 03:16 AM
Welcome to Hermgate 2007

Leave Herm alone!!!! :lol:

wolfpack
09-22-2007, 09:29 AM
hermmie is just misunderstood. or paper cut is.

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 12:17 PM
hermmie is just misunderstood. or paper cut is.

...Not really gettin it.

sling58
09-22-2007, 12:35 PM
...Not really gettin it.

You know.....me neither....oh well! On to us killing the Queens!

Chiefster
09-22-2007, 01:00 PM
You know.....me neither....oh well! On to us killing the Queens!

...Practicing my Tommihawk (sp) chop. :D